Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lhirynahi the Student of History" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77418
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 25-Feb-09 04:32 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77418, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lhirynahi the Student of History"

Wed Feb 25 15:30:48 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Lhirynahi perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:79

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lhirynahi (Guest)Wed 25-Feb-09 06:01 PM

#77421, "Bye..."
In response to Reply #0

First real bard though didn't make it to hero, and first outlander. I just couldn't quite get into her role.The bard class is truely wonderful but...i guess no matter how much i fight it or loathe the new wand system, i'm a simply a hardcore mage player.

As for outlanders, while i sometimes find it slightly fustrating that the leaders are so hard see, I was glad to see Mreash's style of induction was free from too much of what eventually becomes repetative and annoying ####. Thanks for your time, Harbinger.

Oh how i wish i could have joined with my last mage character, it would have been a ton of fun. These days, Tribunal and Nexus often end up in me becoming bored real quick. It's not the cabal's fault, they just don't suit my playstyle well. I still don't feel quite up to scion standards and empire is okay but its a shame there is no arcane sect. I can't stomach a goodie. I really like the outlanders and i can completely understand why there are serial outlander players. I really want to come back with something else but i'll wait until it thins down a bit.

Good luck to all those i ranked with. Keep having fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77418 Previous topic | Next topic