Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lhirynahi the Student of History
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77418
77418, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lhirynahi the Student of History
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Feb 25 15:30:48 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Lhirynahi perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:79
77421, Bye...
Posted by Lhirynahi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First real bard though didn't make it to hero, and first outlander. I just couldn't quite get into her role.The bard class is truely wonderful but...i guess no matter how much i fight it or loathe the new wand system, i'm a simply a hardcore mage player.

As for outlanders, while i sometimes find it slightly fustrating that the leaders are so hard see, I was glad to see Mreash's style of induction was free from too much of what eventually becomes repetative and annoying ####. Thanks for your time, Harbinger.

Oh how i wish i could have joined with my last mage character, it would have been a ton of fun. These days, Tribunal and Nexus often end up in me becoming bored real quick. It's not the cabal's fault, they just don't suit my playstyle well. I still don't feel quite up to scion standards and empire is okay but its a shame there is no arcane sect. I can't stomach a goodie. I really like the outlanders and i can completely understand why there are serial outlander players. I really want to come back with something else but i'll wait until it thins down a bit.

Good luck to all those i ranked with. Keep having fun.