Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Morwen Dorthonion the Luminary of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76222
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Jan-09 03:08 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76222, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Morwen Dorthonion the Luminary of the Faithful"

Sat Jan 24 14:06:29 2009

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Morwen perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:60

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Farewell cruel cruel world!, Morwen (Guest), 24-Jan-09 06:15 PM, #5
Reply This sucks..., Edika (Guest), 24-Jan-09 08:07 PM, #6
Reply RE: Farewell cruel cruel world!, Baerinika, 26-Jan-09 12:04 PM, #7
     Reply But that tattoo doesn't give me pounce :(, TheManNamedSam (Guest), 26-Jan-09 02:45 PM, #8
     Reply RE: But that tattoo doesn't give me pounce :(, Baerinika, 26-Jan-09 03:10 PM, #9
          Reply RE: But that tattoo doesn't give me pounce :(, Isildur, 28-Jan-09 12:27 PM, #17
               Reply Bleh, Kadsies (Guest), 29-Jan-09 11:55 AM, #26
     Reply OMG what the hell are you talking about., Morwen (Guest), 27-Jan-09 09:56 PM, #10
          Reply Just a thought.., Java, 27-Jan-09 10:07 PM, #11
               Reply To the idiot that doesn't know how to read... Java, Morwen (Guest), 27-Jan-09 10:30 PM, #12
                    Reply Calm the #### down, Java, 27-Jan-09 10:36 PM, #13
                         Reply RE: Calm the #### down, Baerinika, 28-Jan-09 09:57 AM, #14
                              Reply Funny... S### and F### get bleeped.. but C### doesn't., CWord (Guest), 28-Jan-09 11:22 AM, #15
                              Reply I figured it would have.., Java, 28-Jan-09 04:39 PM, #21
                              Reply Do you stick together with russian bitches? :P n/t, Elhe (Guest), 28-Jan-09 11:51 AM, #16
                              Reply Dude, I'm a Fort Imm, Baerinika, 28-Jan-09 12:32 PM, #19
                                   Reply I had your follower, Elhe (Guest), 28-Jan-09 05:38 PM, #22
                                        Reply That's because all you did was bash or use your cheatin..., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 28-Jan-09 07:55 PM, #23
                                        Reply Actually..., Baerinika, 29-Jan-09 10:21 AM, #24
                              Reply RE: Calm the #### down, Isildur, 28-Jan-09 12:29 PM, #18
                                   Reply I hate you. nt, Java, 28-Jan-09 04:38 PM, #20
                                        Reply Technically it is Grey's Anatomy., Minyar1 (Guest), 29-Jan-09 10:32 AM, #25
Reply After all we go through you turn around and delete nt, Sydd (Guest), 24-Jan-09 05:25 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Morwen Dorthonion the Luminary..., Torenth (Guest), 24-Jan-09 03:28 PM, #2
Reply What is up with elvish unoriginality?, TheManNamedSam (Guest), 24-Jan-09 03:26 PM, #1
     Reply I blame the elven name generator., Morwen (Guest), 24-Jan-09 06:13 PM, #4

Morwen (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 06:15 PM

#76235, "Farewell cruel cruel world!"
In response to Reply #0

Well, this character was a lot of fun. I totally do not understand Baerinika, and she was not able to guide me to even an inkling of what she wants. Either she's a bad teacher or I'm a bad student (3.8GPA btw ) but either way I still have no idea what purity means to her. Having how each sphere is laid out before hand and having no other exceptions is really gay imo, but hey its their game. I had fun and loved the people I interacted with, except for Sydd who assassinated me three times and still didn't know I was a female(haha some assassin you are!). I'll be back, and I hope Baerinika doesn't wait for me to come running to her shrine again See ya in the fields!

Edika (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 08:07 PM

#76239, "This sucks..."
In response to Reply #5

You were suppose to help me after that death. I was at 253tnl when I died. That was fun. Thanks for all travel and talks.

You were an awesome healer. You just needed to talk about your religion and how everyone should follow it. If you have taken a course where the professor/teacher has a very unstructured & unconventional teaching method, imagine the same when you trying to follow any IMM. What I see from the IMM point-of-view is that they have blessed you and now you suppose to figure out about them and how that IMM is the best in the whole wide world. Prove everything with your actions.

BaerinikaMon 26-Jan-09 12:04 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76281, "RE: Farewell cruel cruel world!"
In response to Reply #5

I really feel bad when people struggle with understanding my religion. I tried to ask pointed, meaningful questions to push you towards embracing it but you never seemed to understand any of what I was saying. It isn't supposed to be easy to be a Baer healer. It's a warlike combat religion. Yes, there are plenty of viable roles that make Baer healer playable, and I wouldn't ever say I won't empower one. You could be hardcore combat medic all about saving lives in battle instead of healing sick and all that. You could say your pure cause in life is TO save lives and you're willing to fight, die, bleed, and cry for that cause. That works too. There are LOTS of roles. Yours was not viable and you did little to make it so. You often contradicted yourself when I'd question you on things, and seemed to want to do nothing more than just level and be generic Fort healer 13985. And you know what? I have an ENTIRE religion that accepts generic sphere healing I just want to heal people healer. Here's a hint: It ain't this one.

Good luck on your next.

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Mon 26-Jan-09 02:45 PM

#76284, "But that tattoo doesn't give me pounce :("
In response to Reply #7

But seriously, people drive me crazy with that stuff.

PS I like Rayihn but Rayihn doesn't like me

BaerinikaMon 26-Jan-09 03:10 PM
338 posts
#76287, "RE: But that tattoo doesn't give me pounce :("
In response to Reply #8

I personally think Rayihn's tattoo is pretty bad ass. No, it doesn't give you pounce, but it does a lot of other cool things. Plus, I have a prog on it that lets me turn up how well it works depending on how much I like you.

IsildurWed 28-Jan-09 12:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#76341, "RE: But that tattoo doesn't give me pounce :("
In response to Reply #9

You intrigue me.

Kadsies (Guest)Thu 29-Jan-09 11:55 AM

#76377, "Bleh"
In response to Reply #17

Just plain bleh.

Morwen (Guest)Tue 27-Jan-09 09:56 PM

#76331, "OMG what the hell are you talking about."
In response to Reply #7

Two viable roles you say ....

You could be hardcore combat medic all about saving lives in battle instead of healing sick and all that.

You could say your pure cause in life is TO save lives and you're willing to fight, die, bleed, and cry for that cause.

This is such a crock of .... here's some quotes from our conversations..

Baerinika says 'My way is warlike....few healers come to this Ruin.'
You say 'The warriors are the ones I seek to cleanse of their wounds.'
Baerinika says 'But if you are a protector...wouldn't Corrlaan's path be more appropriate?'
You say 'I do not believe so my Lady, I aspire to stand on the front lines of the battlefields in the war.'
Baerinika says 'And what will happen when your body is battered on the front lines?'
You say 'Despite wounds, I will do all I can to keep the soldiers of light healthy enough to continue the fight.'
Baerinika says 'And what will put the strength to do so in your spine?'
You say 'The knowledge that I am doing what is right and truthful to my soul. If I cannot stay my fears to confront what I know is wrong then I would not be here now my Lady.'
Baerinika says 'And you think that will be stron enough?
You say 'I do.'
Baerinika nods.
Baerinika says 'I'll give you a chance, Morwen.'
---------------------------------------------------------
WTF? This just proves to me that you are a complete nincompoop!

JavaTue 27-Jan-09 10:07 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#76332, "Just a thought.."
In response to Reply #10

Maybe when Baer says your role wasn't viable, she's referring to the actual actions of the character more than 5 carefully chosen lines of an interview?

Cause judging by what you said, you answered Baer's question, and she gave you a chance. It must have been something AFTER this that made her question whether you were truly cut out for it.

Morwen (Guest)Tue 27-Jan-09 10:30 PM

#76333, "To the idiot that doesn't know how to read... Java"
In response to Reply #11

READ IT AGAIN NUB, it clearly states that my role was not viable.

There are LOTS of roles. Yours was not viable and you did little to make it so. You often contradicted yourself when I'd question you on things, and seemed to want to do nothing more than just level and be generic Fort healer 13985.

And what the #### am I supposed to do when every time I log in, the fort has the codex and scepter. I ####ing heal everyone who fights them and the maran and having about six people asking me to group immediately after I log in. On top of that, how can you say that fighting evil mobs isn't the same as fighting and evil person in pvp from a roleplay point of view?

JavaTue 27-Jan-09 10:36 PM
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#76334, "Calm the #### down"
In response to Reply #12

"Your role was not viable" doesn't only refer to what you input using the role command. It doesn't only refer to what you say during a 10 minute empowerment interview.

I was just trying to give you a fresh perspective, since apparently you thought quoting an interview from lvl 5 proved Baer's point wrong. It didn't.

Was Baer wrong? Maybe. I don't know jack #### about your character, or your role. But judging by what a cunt you decided to be on here, I doubt she was.

BaerinikaWed 28-Jan-09 09:57 AM
338 posts
#76338, "RE: Calm the #### down"
In response to Reply #13

I like you Java (us opinionated bitches need to stick together, right?) but I really hate it when you use that word.

CWord (Guest)Wed 28-Jan-09 11:22 AM

#76339, "Funny... S### and F### get bleeped.. but C### doesn't."
In response to Reply #14

My mother hates the C-word, so her brother (my uncle) uses it all the time. Causes some great brawls in Market Square (or the livingroom).

JavaWed 28-Jan-09 04:39 PM
1055 posts
#76347, "I figured it would have.."
In response to Reply #15

But I was hanging out with some British dudes on my last TDY. That word quickly got incorporated into my vocabulary.

Elhe (Guest)Wed 28-Jan-09 11:51 AM

#76340, "Do you stick together with russian bitches? :P n/t"
In response to Reply #14

n/t

BaerinikaWed 28-Jan-09 12:32 PM
338 posts
#76343, "Dude, I'm a Fort Imm"
In response to Reply #16

That means I have to hate Russians.

Elhe (Guest)Wed 28-Jan-09 05:38 PM

#76348, "I had your follower"
In response to Reply #19

before I started playing Empire which I did not play for 4-5 years. Though you "ignored" me =).

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Wed 28-Jan-09 07:55 PM

#76351, "That's because all you did was bash or use your cheatin..."
In response to Reply #22

NT

BaerinikaThu 29-Jan-09 10:21 AM
338 posts
#76371, "Actually..."
In response to Reply #22

I love Russian paladins. I say role out loud with fake russian accent and it very funny ho ho ho!

They never seem to last very long though.

IsildurWed 28-Jan-09 12:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#76342, "RE: Calm the #### down"
In response to Reply #14

You could like, go see Sex in the City together and watch Gray's Anatomy.

JavaWed 28-Jan-09 04:38 PM
1055 posts
#76346, "I hate you. nt"
In response to Reply #18

nt

Minyar1 (Guest)Thu 29-Jan-09 10:32 AM

#76372, "Technically it is Grey's Anatomy."
In response to Reply #20

Aw crap, that sounded much better before i wrote it. Now I feel like I might have to throw on a Michael Bolton Cd or something. Kenny G Java? haha...ouch.

Sydd (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 05:25 PM

#76232, "After all we go through you turn around and delete nt"
In response to Reply #0

smh

Torenth (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 03:28 PM

#76228, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Morwen Dorthonion the Luminary..."
In response to Reply #0

Awww. Was fun traveling, etc. with you. Take care.

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 03:26 PM

#76225, "What is up with elvish unoriginality?"
In response to Reply #0

Darthonion, Dorthonion.

All y'all must really like http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=4&topic_id=37617&mesg_id=37617&page=

Morwen (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 06:13 PM

#76234, "I blame the elven name generator."
In response to Reply #1

http://chriswetherell.com/elf/

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76222 Previous topic | Next topic