Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Morwen Dorthonion the Luminary of the Faithful
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=76222
76222, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Morwen Dorthonion the Luminary of the Faithful
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 24 14:06:29 2009

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Morwen perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:60
76235, Farewell cruel cruel world!
Posted by Morwen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this character was a lot of fun. I totally do not understand Baerinika, and she was not able to guide me to even an inkling of what she wants. Either she's a bad teacher or I'm a bad student (3.8GPA btw :P) but either way I still have no idea what purity means to her. Having how each sphere is laid out before hand and having no other exceptions is really gay imo, but hey its their game. I had fun and loved the people I interacted with, except for Sydd who assassinated me three times and still didn't know I was a female(haha some assassin you are!). I'll be back, and I hope Baerinika doesn't wait for me to come running to her shrine again :P See ya in the fields!
76239, This sucks...
Posted by Edika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were suppose to help me after that death. I was at 253tnl when I died. That was fun. Thanks for all travel and talks.

You were an awesome healer. You just needed to talk about your religion and how everyone should follow it. If you have taken a course where the professor/teacher has a very unstructured & unconventional teaching method, imagine the same when you trying to follow any IMM. What I see from the IMM point-of-view is that they have blessed you and now you suppose to figure out about them and how that IMM is the best in the whole wide world. Prove everything with your actions.
76281, RE: Farewell cruel cruel world!
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really feel bad when people struggle with understanding my religion. I tried to ask pointed, meaningful questions to push you towards embracing it but you never seemed to understand any of what I was saying. It isn't supposed to be easy to be a Baer healer. It's a warlike combat religion. Yes, there are plenty of viable roles that make Baer healer playable, and I wouldn't ever say I won't empower one. You could be hardcore combat medic all about saving lives in battle instead of healing sick and all that. You could say your pure cause in life is TO save lives and you're willing to fight, die, bleed, and cry for that cause. That works too. There are LOTS of roles. Yours was not viable and you did little to make it so. You often contradicted yourself when I'd question you on things, and seemed to want to do nothing more than just level and be generic Fort healer 13985. And you know what? I have an ENTIRE religion that accepts generic sphere healing I just want to heal people healer. Here's a hint: It ain't this one.

Good luck on your next.
76284, But that tattoo doesn't give me pounce :(
Posted by TheManNamedSam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But seriously, people drive me crazy with that stuff.

PS I like Rayihn but Rayihn doesn't like me :(
76287, RE: But that tattoo doesn't give me pounce :(
I personally think Rayihn's tattoo is pretty bad ass. No, it doesn't give you pounce, but it does a lot of other cool things. Plus, I have a prog on it that lets me turn up how well it works depending on how much I like you.
76341, RE: But that tattoo doesn't give me pounce :(
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You intrigue me.
76377, Bleh
Posted by Kadsies on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just plain bleh.
76331, OMG what the hell are you talking about.
Two viable roles you say ....

You could be hardcore combat medic all about saving lives in battle instead of healing sick and all that.

You could say your pure cause in life is TO save lives and you're willing to fight, die, bleed, and cry for that cause.

This is such a crock of .... here's some quotes from our conversations..

Baerinika says 'My way is warlike....few healers come to this Ruin.'
You say 'The warriors are the ones I seek to cleanse of their wounds.'
Baerinika says 'But if you are a protector...wouldn't Corrlaan's path be more appropriate?'
You say 'I do not believe so my Lady, I aspire to stand on the front lines of the battlefields in the war.'
Baerinika says 'And what will happen when your body is battered on the front lines?'
You say 'Despite wounds, I will do all I can to keep the soldiers of light healthy enough to continue the fight.'
Baerinika says 'And what will put the strength to do so in your spine?'
You say 'The knowledge that I am doing what is right and truthful to my soul. If I cannot stay my fears to confront what I know is wrong then I would not be here now my Lady.'
Baerinika says 'And you think that will be stron enough?
You say 'I do.'
Baerinika nods.
Baerinika says 'I'll give you a chance, Morwen.'
---------------------------------------------------------
WTF? This just proves to me that you are a complete nincompoop!
76332, Just a thought..
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe when Baer says your role wasn't viable, she's referring to the actual actions of the character more than 5 carefully chosen lines of an interview?

Cause judging by what you said, you answered Baer's question, and she gave you a chance. It must have been something AFTER this that made her question whether you were truly cut out for it.
76333, To the idiot that doesn't know how to read... Java
READ IT AGAIN NUB, it clearly states that my role was not viable.

There are LOTS of roles. Yours was not viable and you did little to make it so. You often contradicted yourself when I'd question you on things, and seemed to want to do nothing more than just level and be generic Fort healer 13985.

And what the #### am I supposed to do when every time I log in, the fort has the codex and scepter. I ####ing heal everyone who fights them and the maran and having about six people asking me to group immediately after I log in. On top of that, how can you say that fighting evil mobs isn't the same as fighting and evil person in pvp from a roleplay point of view?
76334, Calm the #### down
"Your role was not viable" doesn't only refer to what you input using the role command. It doesn't only refer to what you say during a 10 minute empowerment interview.

I was just trying to give you a fresh perspective, since apparently you thought quoting an interview from lvl 5 proved Baer's point wrong. It didn't.

Was Baer wrong? Maybe. I don't know jack #### about your character, or your role. But judging by what a cunt you decided to be on here, I doubt she was.
76338, RE: Calm the #### down
I like you Java (us opinionated bitches need to stick together, right?) but I really hate it when you use that word.
76339, Funny... S### and F### get bleeped.. but C### doesn't.
Posted by CWord on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My mother hates the C-word, so her brother (my uncle) uses it all the time. Causes some great brawls in Market Square (or the livingroom).
76347, I figured it would have..
But I was hanging out with some British dudes on my last TDY. That word quickly got incorporated into my vocabulary.
76340, Do you stick together with russian bitches? :P n/t
Posted by Elhe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
76343, Dude, I'm a Fort Imm
That means I have to hate Russians.
76348, I had your follower
Posted by Elhe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
before I started playing Empire which I did not play for 4-5 years. Though you "ignored" me =).
76351, That's because all you did was bash or use your cheating STSF :) NT
NT
76371, Actually...
I love Russian paladins. I say role out loud with fake russian accent and it very funny ho ho ho!

They never seem to last very long though.
76342, RE: Calm the #### down
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You could like, go see Sex in the City together and watch Gray's Anatomy.
76346, I hate you. nt
nt
76372, Technically it is Grey's Anatomy.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aw crap, that sounded much better before i wrote it. Now I feel like I might have to throw on a Michael Bolton Cd or something. Kenny G Java? haha...ouch.
76232, After all we go through you turn around and delete nt
Posted by Sydd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
smh
76228, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Morwen Dorthonion the Luminary of the Faithful
Posted by Torenth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awww. Was fun traveling, etc. with you. Take care.
76225, What is up with elvish unoriginality?
Darthonion, Dorthonion.

All y'all must really like http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=4&topic_id=37617&mesg_id=37617&page=
76234, I blame the elven name generator.
http://chriswetherell.com/elf/