Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dastmalchi Hamid the Champion of Bat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75238
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Dec-08 04:20 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75238, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dastmalchi Hamid the Champion of Battlefields"

Sat Dec 20 15:19:25 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Dastmalchi perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:178

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dastmalchi (Guest)Sat 20-Dec-08 04:28 PM

#75239, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dastmalchi Hamid the Champion of..."
In response to Reply #0

So, this was my first character to make it into the near hero ranks, and my first caballed character.

I played CF a bunch many years ago, but have only been seriously playing again for about a year.

Dastmalchi was great, great fun, and I had a blast with him, but I started to lose interest in him after the rites, and hadn't played him in a couple of weeks, then I noticed that a bunch of his allies and enemies were deleting, so it was time to join them.

Battle: Loved Gahtho, Cass, thanks for your patience, ditto Umiel. Luggy, good luck. Nez, defender is a tough one. I had no idea.

Empire: Ahteli, I think you're doing a great job. Was very fond of Zefta. I'm sure there's others.

Scion: Mel, the Bull. I really dug you.

Others: Ilkvjah (or however you spell it), sorry we never got to duel. Bergh, had fun with you. Alzinghul, fantastic. I liked you alot. Zizzle, not so much interaction with you this time, but leveled up with you with a different character and think you're awesome.

I'm sure there's others, mostly those who used Dast as a punching bag. Thanks for teaching me so much.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75238 Previous topic | Next topic