Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dastmalchi Hamid the Champion of Battlefields
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=75238
75238, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dastmalchi Hamid the Champion of Battlefields
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 20 15:19:25 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Dastmalchi perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:178
75239, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dastmalchi Hamid the Champion of...
Posted by Dastmalchi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So, this was my first character to make it into the near hero ranks, and my first caballed character.

I played CF a bunch many years ago, but have only been seriously playing again for about a year.

Dastmalchi was great, great fun, and I had a blast with him, but I started to lose interest in him after the rites, and hadn't played him in a couple of weeks, then I noticed that a bunch of his allies and enemies were deleting, so it was time to join them.

Battle: Loved Gahtho, Cass, thanks for your patience, ditto Umiel. Luggy, good luck. Nez, defender is a tough one. I had no idea.

Empire: Ahteli, I think you're doing a great job. Was very fond of Zefta. I'm sure there's others.

Scion: Mel, the Bull. I really dug you.

Others: Ilkvjah (or however you spell it), sorry we never got to duel. Bergh, had fun with you. Alzinghul, fantastic. I liked you alot. Zizzle, not so much interaction with you this time, but leveled up with you with a different character and think you're awesome.

I'm sure there's others, mostly those who used Dast as a punching bag. Thanks for teaching me so much.