Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kenric d'Aguillon the Banisher of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74633
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 01-Dec-08 12:24 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74633, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kenric d'Aguillon the Banisher of Fear"

Sun Nov 30 23:20:43 2008

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Kenric perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:73

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Yep.. me again., Java, 01-Dec-08 12:29 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Yep.. me again., Pof Ilvakihj (Guest), 01-Dec-08 02:40 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Yep.. me again., Mogudinfabu (Guest), 01-Dec-08 08:26 AM, #3
     Reply It's me again..., Tlingit (Guest), 01-Dec-08 11:08 AM, #4
     Reply Silly Java, Baerinika, 02-Dec-08 11:28 AM, #5
          Reply I'm a sucker for your religion.., Java-1 (Guest), 08-Dec-08 12:13 AM, #6

JavaMon 01-Dec-08 12:29 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#74634, "Yep.. me again."
In response to Reply #0

I rolled this one solely because I wanted to play a two-hand paladin. An extremely weak role, no real direction.. I was pretty much just going through the motions. I never got into the char. If you interacted with me, you probably noticed.

That, coupled with the fact that somewhere after hitting around lvl 35 I went from a PK monster to a pushover.. I just lost interest.

I'll be wandering around the Mojave desert for the next 8 days or so anyways, so the char was gonna disappear anyways. Maybe when I get back I'll try something new. Or something similar again. Who knows.

Pof Ilvakihj (Guest)Mon 01-Dec-08 02:40 AM

#74635, "RE: Yep.. me again."
In response to Reply #1

I liked Kenric... from what I could see it was a stellar roleplayer playing something he wasn't really interested in... I sometimes lack in the RP department too... anyways, I thought he was pretty solid, glwyn.

Mogudinfabu (Guest)Mon 01-Dec-08 08:26 AM

#74640, "RE: Yep.. me again."
In response to Reply #1

I'll agree with the sentiment by Ilvakj. Great character, great roleplaying. Sorry about bailing out on you in the A-P fight. I was tanking in the wilds, but when we got into the city, I was happy to hide behind you, being a ranger and all. Didn't realize you were getting as hurt as you were.

Tlingit (Guest)Mon 01-Dec-08 11:08 AM

#74641, "It's me again..."
In response to Reply #1

Got me thinking about Ray Steven's song...

It's me again Margeret.
he he he he.
You dont love me Margeret, but I sure love you...

BaerinikaTue 02-Dec-08 11:28 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74681, "Silly Java"
In response to Reply #1

I actually had no idea this was you, though looking back on it it sure makes sense.

Your early virtue was for getting a sweeeeeeet kill on someone pretty tough that Baer really really wanted to see dead.

Good luck in the desert. Not my idea of a fun vacation but each to their own.

Java-1 (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 12:13 AM

#74853, "I'm a sucker for your religion.."
In response to Reply #5

Sorry this was a half-assed attempt. I just had no real inspiration with this character, and I think it showed through way too much.

I pride myself in having well RPed characters that are at least capable with PK. I could never get the RP of Kenric going, and as much as I wanted to force it, it wasn't really there. And once I realized that, I think the PK aspect pretty much went to #### too.

This little vacation did give me a minute to come up with some new stuff, so expect me back before too long.

I might try an evil or neutral before my 6th Fortie in a row.. but we'll see how that goes.

Thanks for the compliments on that kill.. but honestly, I only managed it because the dude got a seriously unlucky teleport once he was blinded. I'll take the early virtue though, and I'll never complain about Retribution. I really think Temperance gets too much attention.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74633 Previous topic | Next topic