Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Iit the Grand Master of Shapeshif..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74456
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 26-Nov-08 08:21 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74456, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Iit the Grand Master of Shapeshifting"

Tue Nov 25 00:18:17 2008

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Iit perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:55

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You were, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 25-Nov-08 01:29 AM, #14
     Reply Sure thing, Iit (Guest), 25-Nov-08 01:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Sure thing, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 25-Nov-08 02:03 AM, #2
     Reply Don't pretend to be uber-courageous Ahtieli. You aren't..., Harlidbiggle (Guest), 25-Nov-08 08:40 AM, #3
          Reply I have never, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 25-Nov-08 11:10 AM, #5
               Reply You consistently have been a jerk to my chars., Harlidbiggle (Guest), 25-Nov-08 03:36 PM, #7
               Reply RE: You consistently have been a jerk to my chars., Ahtieli2 (Guest), 25-Nov-08 07:41 PM, #10
                    Reply I know I handed you more back than that.. nt, Harlidbiggle (Guest), 26-Nov-08 12:01 AM, #12
                         Reply You probably have problems with memory and reading, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 26-Nov-08 04:12 AM, #13
               Reply I dont think I ever quit to avoid you, Iit (Guest), 25-Nov-08 05:27 PM, #8
                    Reply To be honest, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 25-Nov-08 07:01 PM, #9
     Reply Obviously Non scary! Surely my 3ish pk's stand to refut..., Baxar (Guest), 25-Nov-08 10:51 AM, #4
     Reply Pot and kettle, both have black side., DurNominator, 25-Nov-08 03:29 PM, #6
          Reply There were, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 25-Nov-08 09:43 PM, #11

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Wed 26-Nov-08 08:21 AM

#74457, "You were"
In response to Reply #0

annoying whiny bitch that only cries and does nothing. At least from my POV.

Iit (Guest)Tue 25-Nov-08 01:42 AM

#74458, "Sure thing"
In response to Reply #14

I didnt agree with the fact you decided to show up(i believe at first with a group of imperials to take down obviously non-scary baxar?!?)

Or the fact you show up to kill some obviously newbie ranger right as he unghosted? I even told you he just reformed. You aknowledged that but just wanted a ranger corpse anyhow.

I stated what I wanted to. I had hopes of fighting you. It was fun fighting satebos with harlid though. Too bad we never got to play around with you. Though I doubt you would have challanged without a zombie horde and shawtabbies and whatever else. But thats fine. probably why we didnt get to have much fun dancing.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Tue 25-Nov-08 02:03 AM

#74459, "RE: Sure thing"
In response to Reply #1

You just proved my words.

Harlidbiggle (Guest)Tue 25-Nov-08 08:40 AM

#74463, "Don't pretend to be uber-courageous Ahtieli. You aren't..."
In response to Reply #2

nt

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Tue 25-Nov-08 11:10 AM

#74469, "I have never"
In response to Reply #3

pretended to be uber-courageous. Where did you get this ass-smart comment from?

At least I'm not a whiny bitch. And when someone cries me a river in char and then just quit each time he sees me.. I'm not going to like it.

Harlidbiggle (Guest)Tue 25-Nov-08 03:36 PM

#74483, "You consistently have been a jerk to my chars."
In response to Reply #5

You are an arrogant player who has a power build that is sweet and yet you act sometimes like everyone is an idiot for thinking that you do. You quite often have others to fight with you instead of doing your own fighting, which is fine, but it takes away all rights of complaining about "unfair odds" or anything else. In general, I just don't like your character. I look forward to seeing your Imm comments on PBF because I bet you will be surprised by them. The only good thing I like about your char is that you don't tend to full loot, and you stuck it out after I killed you and you lost half of your set. I was honestly surprised by that. I will say that Satebos has shown more guts on a regular basis than you ever did against any char of mine.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Tue 25-Nov-08 07:41 PM

#74486, "RE: You consistently have been a jerk to my chars."
In response to Reply #7

Half of my set? I got only 1 item back ;P

Harlidbiggle (Guest)Wed 26-Nov-08 12:01 AM

#74489, "I know I handed you more back than that.. nt"
In response to Reply #10

nt

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Wed 26-Nov-08 04:12 AM

#74491, "You probably have problems with memory and reading"
In response to Reply #12

I said I got 1 item from MY set. Do you see key word? Your replacement was not worth for lich Emperor to stay there . I wonder how I was jerk to your shifter, since I don't think I ever took a thing from you corpse after you fulled me.

Iit (Guest)Tue 25-Nov-08 05:27 PM

#74484, "I dont think I ever quit to avoid you"
In response to Reply #5

About a minute after getting inducted into outlander I was already out hunting(or trying miserably to hunt) satebos.

Then again, i spent a great deal of time trying to switch out crocodile form since I was already a diamondback. Then I got lemur. Not a bad combo but I've decided based off fights with Satebos that this wasnt exactly the char build I would want.

So no, i was not avoiding you. I just dont think we ever actually came across each other in range when I had something to compete with. Unless you think fighting you at level I was using just hare was going to do anything to you? Given at that moment you called me a coward for not fighting you with that hare form I wasnt even in outlander yet.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Tue 25-Nov-08 07:01 PM

#74485, "To be honest"
In response to Reply #8

I don't think you quitted to avoid me but you quitted quite a lot when I was hunting you. Though I think it's just happened to be that way. It's uneasy to have 3 chars at once, right?

Baxar (Guest)Tue 25-Nov-08 10:51 AM

#74468, "Obviously Non scary! Surely my 3ish pk's stand to refut..."
In response to Reply #1

Maybe last, who knows.

DurNominatorTue 25-Nov-08 03:29 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74482, "Pot and kettle, both have black side."
In response to Reply #14

This is rich, coming from a Lich that full sacced me after a 2vs2 raid in order to whine about an unrelated Fortlander full loot.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Tue 25-Nov-08 09:43 PM

#74487, "There were"
In response to Reply #6

like 2-3 full loots I should not have done. I guess you were one of these. #### happens. Without checking logs, I don't think I whined, just felt dirty so tried to explain you something.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74456 Previous topic | Next topic