Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Iit the Grand Master of Shapeshifting
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=74456
74456, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Iit the Grand Master of Shapeshifting
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 25 00:18:17 2008

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Iit perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:55
74457, You were
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
annoying whiny bitch that only cries and does nothing. At least from my POV.

74458, Sure thing
Posted by Iit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I didnt agree with the fact you decided to show up(i believe at first with a group of imperials to take down obviously non-scary baxar?!?)

Or the fact you show up to kill some obviously newbie ranger right as he unghosted? I even told you he just reformed. You aknowledged that but just wanted a ranger corpse anyhow.

I stated what I wanted to. I had hopes of fighting you. It was fun fighting satebos with harlid though. Too bad we never got to play around with you. Though I doubt you would have challanged without a zombie horde and shawtabbies and whatever else. But thats fine. probably why we didnt get to have much fun dancing.

74459, RE: Sure thing
You just proved my words.
74463, Don't pretend to be uber-courageous Ahtieli. You aren't. nt
Posted by Harlidbiggle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
74469, I have never
pretended to be uber-courageous. Where did you get this ass-smart comment from?

At least I'm not a whiny bitch. And when someone cries me a river in char and then just quit each time he sees me.. I'm not going to like it.
74483, You consistently have been a jerk to my chars.
You are an arrogant player who has a power build that is sweet and yet you act sometimes like everyone is an idiot for thinking that you do. You quite often have others to fight with you instead of doing your own fighting, which is fine, but it takes away all rights of complaining about "unfair odds" or anything else. In general, I just don't like your character. I look forward to seeing your Imm comments on PBF because I bet you will be surprised by them. The only good thing I like about your char is that you don't tend to full loot, and you stuck it out after I killed you and you lost half of your set. I was honestly surprised by that. I will say that Satebos has shown more guts on a regular basis than you ever did against any char of mine.
74486, RE: You consistently have been a jerk to my chars.
Half of my set? I got only 1 item back ;P
74489, I know I handed you more back than that.. nt
nt
74491, You probably have problems with memory and reading
I said I got 1 item from MY set. Do you see key word? Your replacement was not worth for lich Emperor to stay there :P. I wonder how I was jerk to your shifter, since I don't think I ever took a thing from you corpse after you fulled me.
74484, I dont think I ever quit to avoid you
Posted by Iit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

About a minute after getting inducted into outlander I was already out hunting(or trying miserably to hunt) satebos.

Then again, i spent a great deal of time trying to switch out crocodile form since I was already a diamondback. Then I got lemur. Not a bad combo but I've decided based off fights with Satebos that this wasnt exactly the char build I would want.

So no, i was not avoiding you. I just dont think we ever actually came across each other in range when I had something to compete with. Unless you think fighting you at level I was using just hare was going to do anything to you? Given at that moment you called me a coward for not fighting you with that hare form I wasnt even in outlander yet.

74485, To be honest
I don't think you quitted to avoid me but you quitted quite a lot when I was hunting you. Though I think it's just happened to be that way. It's uneasy to have 3 chars at once, right? :P
74468, Obviously Non scary! Surely my 3ish pk's stand to refut...
Posted by Baxar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe last, who knows.
74482, Pot and kettle, both have black side.
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is rich, coming from a Lich that full sacced me after a 2vs2 raid in order to whine about an unrelated Fortlander full loot.
74487, There were
like 2-3 full loots I should not have done. I guess you were one of these. #### happens. Without checking logs, I don't think I whined, just felt dirty so tried to explain you something.