Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lsoelel the Grand Master of Change..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74120
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 12-Nov-08 10:32 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74120, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lsoelel the Grand Master of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Wed Nov 12 21:28:19 2008

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Lsoelel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:176

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Saerali. (Guest)Thu 13-Nov-08 06:49 PM

#74129, "Why? :("
In response to Reply #0

What happened?

We haven't got enough Acolytes that it's good for them to be vanishing...and you were always great fun to have around, even though I haven't seen much of you lately (my working too much, I think). Hope your next is lots of fun, and good luck!

Lsoelel (Guest)Sun 16-Nov-08 10:24 PM

#74240, "Got a bit bored with the character."
In response to Reply #1

I really had a good time with this char. Really, my first comeback after a long time. I think the problem I had with him were choosing to become an Acolyte with the forms I had. I liked the whole help out pretty much anyone you can, but no one really needed my help since I wasn't a healer, paladine, or defensive shifter. Also, I just didn't know where to go with him.

Had a great time with you and the others around, but I just didn't see this char logging on much. My times are sporadic and short and I just couldn't play a caballed char at the moment.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74120 Previous topic | Next topic