Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lsoelel the Grand Master of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=74120
74120, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lsoelel the Grand Master of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 12 21:28:19 2008

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Lsoelel perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:176
74129, Why? :(
Posted by Saerali. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened?

We haven't got enough Acolytes that it's good for them to be vanishing...and you were always great fun to have around, even though I haven't seen much of you lately (my working too much, I think). Hope your next is lots of fun, and good luck!
74240, Got a bit bored with the character.
Posted by Lsoelel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really had a good time with this char. Really, my first comeback after a long time. I think the problem I had with him were choosing to become an Acolyte with the forms I had. I liked the whole help out pretty much anyone you can, but no one really needed my help since I wasn't a healer, paladine, or defensive shifter. Also, I just didn't know where to go with him.

Had a great time with you and the others around, but I just didn't see this char logging on much. My times are sporadic and short and I just couldn't play a caballed char at the moment.