Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erowan the Guardian of the Earth" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74103
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 12-Nov-08 10:12 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74103, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erowan the Guardian of the Earth"

Wed Nov 12 09:10:48 2008

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Erowan perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:ranger
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EnlilthThu 13-Nov-08 11:33 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74122, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erowan the Guardian of the Ea..."
In response to Reply #0

I actually watched this character a bit. I was really looking forward to more from you.

GLWYN

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Erowan (Guest)Thu 13-Nov-08 12:51 PM

#74123, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erowan the Guardian of the Ea..."
In response to Reply #2

I'm looking forward to see if I will find out who awarded me exp for my kill in the Battlefields. I tried to be very methodical in my pks with this character and it usually paid off. A few got away, but in total I was pretty happy with how things went. I just have something else I'm interested in and I was holding a nice set of eq and I don't want ot be a hoarder.

Thanks for the nice words.

Minyar1 (Guest)Wed 12-Nov-08 10:25 AM

#74104, "Cool stuff, but too many things I want to do."
In response to Reply #0

I liked this character and what I could have done. Caverndweller is pretty awesome, but at the same time very limited in there there are caves. I am of the opinion that the refuge needs to be changed to reflect all terrain types in one room at least. Ok..so water and desert might be hard, but I think it could be done somehow. I had some very nice pks with this char and I look forward to the couple of comments.

I just have too many interests in this game to play a character that is so limited in where and what they really can do. Explorer is a pretty awesome set that allows for good fighting anywhere. I'm sure I surprised a few people with fights in town that worked mostly in my favor, or on water, yada yada. I wish Svirf had more choices than Mountain/Caves. One other thing is that the called beasts should remember who they were called against regardless of if a person flees immediately or not.

Goodbyes:

Raiyhn - Thanks for taking time to talk to me. i guess I'm an idiot or something because I really must not understand your religion. Anyway, I do appreciate the time you gave me.

Lyristeon - You are a cool Imm that watches and I appreciate that. I'm not sure that we interacted much, but thanks for being who you are.

Iglaer - I liked you a lot and I was looking forward to more travels.

Grig - You annoyed Erowan but he was alright with you over all.

I'm not really sure who else to speak about as I interacted wth a lot of folks, but they don't seem to be around all that much anymore.

Post if you want and I'll try to respond.

Aaron

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74103 Previous topic | Next topic