Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erowan the Guardian of the Earth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=74103
74103, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erowan the Guardian of the Earth
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 12 09:10:48 2008

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Erowan perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:ranger
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:76
74122, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erowan the Guardian of the Earth
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually watched this character a bit. I was really looking forward to more from you.

GLWYN
74123, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erowan the Guardian of the Earth
Posted by Erowan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm looking forward to see if I will find out who awarded me exp for my kill in the Battlefields. I tried to be very methodical in my pks with this character and it usually paid off. A few got away, but in total I was pretty happy with how things went. I just have something else I'm interested in and I was holding a nice set of eq and I don't want ot be a hoarder.

Thanks for the nice words.
74104, Cool stuff, but too many things I want to do.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked this character and what I could have done. Caverndweller is pretty awesome, but at the same time very limited in there there are caves. I am of the opinion that the refuge needs to be changed to reflect all terrain types in one room at least. Ok..so water and desert might be hard, but I think it could be done somehow. I had some very nice pks with this char and I look forward to the couple of comments.

I just have too many interests in this game to play a character that is so limited in where and what they really can do. Explorer is a pretty awesome set that allows for good fighting anywhere. I'm sure I surprised a few people with fights in town that worked mostly in my favor, or on water, yada yada. I wish Svirf had more choices than Mountain/Caves. One other thing is that the called beasts should remember who they were called against regardless of if a person flees immediately or not.

Goodbyes:

Raiyhn - Thanks for taking time to talk to me. i guess I'm an idiot or something because I really must not understand your religion. Anyway, I do appreciate the time you gave me.

Lyristeon - You are a cool Imm that watches and I appreciate that. I'm not sure that we interacted much, but thanks for being who you are.

Iglaer - I liked you a lot and I was looking forward to more travels.

Grig - You annoyed Erowan but he was alright with you over all.

I'm not really sure who else to speak about as I interacted wth a lot of folks, but they don't seem to be around all that much anymore.

Post if you want and I'll try to respond.

Aaron