Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Thutaai the Woman-At-Arms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73393
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Oct-08 01:32 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73393, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Thutaai the Woman-At-Arms"

Wed Oct 22 13:30:29 2008

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Thutaai perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:30
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:54

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Thutaai (Guest)Wed 22-Oct-08 01:52 PM

#73395, "Deleted and out"
In response to Reply #0

This was my comeback character after Teldasill and I tried to come up with one of the most unique battlerager roles possible, and I ended up getting a really good foundation for it. I played all Outtie and Scion for my past like... ten characters and became a prep whore over that period and coming to battle after that is a real kick in the nuts.

I built the role around Daevryn but I could just never get ahold of him so that kind of sucked, sorry to all you IMM's that had to hear me pray so much. Anyways, I had fun.. met some cool people, had some cool RP. And just fyi for people that freaked out on me for my speach, I was a fire giant that was cursed to be a midget and my "Wordswereta bigtafit outthisdayum mouthhole!" =P... eh... it was different.

Maybe I'll rebound and come back, or maybe my CF fire is just finally dead after seven years. See you guys in the fields... maybe.

-Thutaai Tarnbrock

DaevrynWed 22-Oct-08 02:11 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73397, "RE: Deleted and out"
In response to Reply #1

>I built the role around Daevryn but I could just never get
>ahold of him so that kind of sucked, sorry to all you IMM's
>that had to hear me pray so much.

I'm really sorry about being such a deadbeat. There were times at which I was able to watch you a bit but knew I wouldn't be uninterrupted for long, and what I saw of Thutaai was cool. I tried to convey that to you the other day -- this last week or so has just been really ugly at work.

Thutaai (Guest)Wed 22-Oct-08 02:25 PM

#73398, "Yeah, I didn't mean it as a bad thing at all."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for letting me know you were watching me though, that was a good perk. But were all busy grown-ups now and that's life =P Take care.

Charunycain (Guest)Wed 22-Oct-08 02:43 PM

#73399, "Boo..."
In response to Reply #1

Too bad. I was starting to grow on the speech after cringing the first few times I heard it.

I have a feeling i'll be joining you here soon, but through other means :p

Good luck with everything.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73393 Previous topic | Next topic