Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Thutaai the Woman-At-Arms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=73393
73393, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Thutaai the Woman-At-Arms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 22 13:30:29 2008

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Thutaai perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:30
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:54
73395, Deleted and out
Posted by Thutaai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my comeback character after Teldasill and I tried to come up with one of the most unique battlerager roles possible, and I ended up getting a really good foundation for it. I played all Outtie and Scion for my past like... ten characters and became a prep whore over that period and coming to battle after that is a real kick in the nuts.

I built the role around Daevryn but I could just never get ahold of him so that kind of sucked, sorry to all you IMM's that had to hear me pray so much. Anyways, I had fun.. met some cool people, had some cool RP. And just fyi for people that freaked out on me for my speach, I was a fire giant that was cursed to be a midget and my "Wordswereta bigtafit outthisdayum mouthhole!" =P... eh... it was different.

Maybe I'll rebound and come back, or maybe my CF fire is just finally dead after seven years. See you guys in the fields... maybe.

-Thutaai Tarnbrock
73397, RE: Deleted and out
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>I built the role around Daevryn but I could just never get
>ahold of him so that kind of sucked, sorry to all you IMM's
>that had to hear me pray so much.

I'm really sorry about being such a deadbeat. There were times at which I was able to watch you a bit but knew I wouldn't be uninterrupted for long, and what I saw of Thutaai was cool. I tried to convey that to you the other day -- this last week or so has just been really ugly at work.
73398, Yeah, I didn't mean it as a bad thing at all.
Posted by Thutaai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for letting me know you were watching me though, that was a good perk. But were all busy grown-ups now and that's life =P Take care.
73399, Boo...
Posted by Charunycain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too bad. I was starting to grow on the speech after cringing the first few times I heard it.

I have a feeling i'll be joining you here soon, but through other means :p

Good luck with everything.