Subject: "K I'm done" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73311
Show all folders

Lezra (Guest)Fri 17-Oct-08 11:46 PM

#73311, "K I'm done"

I'm out deleted... had some highs had some lows. I'll post later.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Very well played, djabree (Guest), 23-Oct-08 07:06 AM, #22
Reply RE: K I'm done, Daevryn, 20-Oct-08 09:28 AM, #12
Reply thanks, Lezra (Guest), 20-Oct-08 01:02 PM, #14
Reply Thanks Lezra., Alzinghul (Guest), 19-Oct-08 09:35 PM, #11
Reply Good byes, Lezra (Guest), 18-Oct-08 06:08 PM, #5
Reply You were good at what you were doing, Ilbjorga (Guest), 18-Oct-08 08:00 PM, #6
Reply RE: Good byes, Eleia (Guest), 18-Oct-08 08:36 PM, #7
Reply RE: Good byes, lezra (Guest), 20-Oct-08 01:10 PM, #19
Reply Got your PBF, stxt., Odelius, 19-Oct-08 02:43 AM, #8
Reply RE: Got your PBF, stxt., lezra (Guest), 20-Oct-08 01:06 PM, #17
Reply Solid Character., Lyristeon, 19-Oct-08 01:48 PM, #9
Reply 'two less than wanted forms', Lightmaged (Guest), 19-Oct-08 02:21 PM, #10
Reply RE: 'two less than wanted forms', Soudiann (Guest), 20-Oct-08 01:05 PM, #16
Reply thanks, lezra (Guest), 20-Oct-08 01:04 PM, #15
     Reply RE: thanks, Random dood (Guest), 20-Oct-08 01:44 PM, #20
Reply RE: Good byes, Lierieng (Guest), 20-Oct-08 12:48 PM, #13
Reply You frustrated me., Meleke (Guest), 21-Oct-08 03:14 AM, #21
Reply Mucho Respecto, Tehbigc (Guest), 07-Nov-08 01:24 PM, #23
Reply Many will say, Eshval, 30-Dec-08 02:31 AM, #24
Reply RE: K I'm done, julaed (Guest), 18-Oct-08 05:19 PM, #4
Reply A good, solid character, Bruntaur (Guest), 18-Oct-08 12:28 PM, #3
Reply RE: A good, solid character, Lezra (Guest), 20-Oct-08 01:08 PM, #18
Reply RE: K I'm done, Bajula, 18-Oct-08 10:43 AM, #2
Reply Sorry, Harlidbiggle (Guest), 18-Oct-08 01:24 AM, #1

djabree (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-08 07:06 AM

#73445, "Very well played"
In response to Reply #0

The scariest air shifter I've ever fought.. I hardly dared to entwine anybody when you were around, because I knew that I'd be dead in two rounds if you showed up those insane bites. Very fun to fight, it gets exciting when a mistake from either side usually means that you get corpsified.... Good RP from what I saw as well.

DaevrynMon 20-Oct-08 09:28 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73346, "RE: K I'm done"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't see a lot in the way of RP from Lezra, but being completely fair... it's hard to get much across as an air shifter, especially often on alone in their cabal with a lot of enemies. I'm sure in your shoes I wouldn't have done any better.

PK/cabalwise, you were great. Lezra was the kind of stubborn underdog that too many of the players think they are but don't quite live up to. I pushed for you to be eldered because one day I asked myself, wouldn't it be lame if Lezra, who is doing nothing wrong as far as the cabal goes, got thrown out of the cabal for whatever hypothetical reason by one of the leaders, neither of which is around as much or sticking the bad odds as much? (Taking nothing away from either of them -- it's just that Lezra was doing more.)

Overall, nice job and I'll look forward to your next.

Lezra (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 01:02 PM

#73353, "thanks"
In response to Reply #12

I've always had a hard time with RP- I just like to get in the thick of it. And I knew I needed to get it bumped up so I was really surprised when I got eldership or anything else for that matter. So thanks.

Alzinghul (Guest)Sun 19-Oct-08 09:35 PM

#73337, "Thanks Lezra."
In response to Reply #0

For taking me around with you on those trips around to places I haven't fully explored. It's completely hilarious that the most exploring I've done with a character so far is with an Orc. What was great was that anyone that did not have bash protection was pretty much meat for the two of us, considering the pure damage output. I thought you played a very good chancellor and I'm going to be hurting for new allies. Take care, and I'll see you in the fields.

Orcs are fun, try them.

Alzinghul Deth'Azul the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Disciple of Zurcon

Lezra (Guest)Sat 18-Oct-08 06:08 PM

#73320, "Good byes"
In response to Reply #0

First off let me say this was one hell of a ride. From start to finish with alll the high and lows. I've got to first thank the imms for making a kick ass game possible.

So I was sousidan before and that was simliar but this run I got the imms to back me for a bit. Thorughout my life I really got some nods and things maybe I thought I'd never see. First leader, sceond tat...etc I really think I got my my goals accomplished. I had always wanted the advisor position I was completely floored when I got channcellor..I figure I'm to much of a newb for that. But I don't think I add'd any special flare as a leader and I'm sad my lore knowledge is completely meh and same with my RP. But I hope I didn't offend anyone.

As for the ppl grumbling at what I did at leader I apologise.. but any leader position is difficult especially with not much direction.

As for me deleting I was debating it for a bit now... so this was just the straw... I was close to con death anyhow 7ish I think. but I had really hope to follow through..

So some goodbyes!

Imm:

Eshval - thanks for letting me do my thing. Thanks for tat... thanks for just being alround cool

Thanks to the imm that gave me that extra form. I wonder if I would have ever earned a quest form like gryphon or something.. but thanks anyways it came in handy after the new air forms came in.

Scion:

Waris - stud you were the one who inducted me and I was really hoping to be your adivsor... but I know things don't walys work out as they are supposed to. You are skilled in RP/pk from all that I saw.

Kharnial- the only other person in the court when eshval was alive... so of course I looked up to you as an equal. For my induction I understand what you were trying to do and I appreciate trying to help me further the development of my char.

Valk- my other alligator partner... you are really getting your bearings back.

Varasin- I had wished you were around more often with me... I'm glad I finally got you in. You were my very first induction. And you kick ass.

Empire:

Empress - well you trashed me once- it's just a real bad match up for me. But since you lost some power we had a a couple of run-in's obvisouly that would turn for the worst for me in a couple of weeks.

Eleia- god I hated you... you completely negated alot of my strengths and even with tons of resist mental you songs always got the better of me.

Battle:

Dj - my favorite foe... honestly a standup villager for all others to try to mimic. I hope you make a spot on the pillar. Thank you for so much fun

Dhaath- Got me that once... but I learned better and how to come at you with the right preps. But in the begining it's was really rough aginst you.

Ruhk- Another bard- they seems to be my bain. So Id' wait patiently for a crack at you. Sorry if it gave you the wrong impression. But thats air forms for ya.

Nexan:

Lorn- you helped me rank and grab a few things early on to bad you disapeared... could have used that dillo

Pelrin- we had a funny relationship. You obviously knew I used you but in turn you got the benefits from it. I liked you and would snicker when you attacked me.

Tribunal:

Shalsad - I hope you make vindicator. Watch out for those blue birds!

Outlander:

Man I can't say to much about you fellas...but the time sI died to you I always knew I'd come back half dressed and no chance of getting things back.(I wasn't always owl)

Fort:

Whew there are so damn many of you... SO I'll group you all together but post and I'll reply. It's just so damn frustrating have three + fort on and I'm the lone evil. Paladins in general are just stupid hard to kill. And the fact you are all decked even added to my frustration. ( majority of you) Having two of those ubers swords never seemed right to me but ahh well. I had some intersting interations with many of you.

ORC!

Alz - I always though orcs were better servants than meat so I was happy to have you hold items or bash things for me. I gotta try an orc someday you make it look so fun even with all the deaths. You still trash so many it's hilarious.

For those of you that think gator is overpowered you'll see from my pbf that it's not. I'm sure I died as much as I killed. Gator is straight damage... nothing else. The lag on it's movement and attacks is so bad that chasing is near impossble. Thank god for an air form... which acutally sealed alot of my kills. I took alot of time to prep so that's what really made the difference. Without abs and some other things gator takes a #$%# ton of damage, with no dodging and limited damage reduction - I was a punching bag. Hit me up if you got any questions on the forms etc.

aim: bryancf1

I think I'll take a short break and try a some different things but Again I just want to thank everyone for making it a fun ride. Think someone can pick up the PBF?

Ilbjorga (Guest)Sat 18-Oct-08 08:00 PM

#73323, "You were good at what you were doing"
In response to Reply #5

You'd come raid solo quickly then go or stay and have a go. I remember that time in the sewers when you'd always try to aim on Goganop and I'd just rescue him of you just so you don't get him and we pounce you more! I did enjoy fighting you when we did and was always on edge for you but usually, unless we do a fight to death, there won't be any victor since we're too smart to stay long enough to die.

Good work and hopefully you'll return!

Eleia (Guest)Sat 18-Oct-08 08:36 PM

#73324, "RE: Good byes"
In response to Reply #5

Damn I liked Lezra. Then I rolled you've already had reputation and I was very carefull fighting you. Alligator isn't OP but it's still damn tought. Everytime we fought I knew one mistake and I'm screwed. I think I relaxed just one time when I song two of fear songs and noone succeded and I was fresh toasted corpse Still fiend was raping you badly so just a bad match up for a bard I assume.
GLWYN

lezra (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 01:10 PM

#73358, "RE: Good byes"
In response to Reply #7

I hate fiend - the end. JK you are doing well I really I had thoguht I could out live you in the end but just didn't happen.

OdeliusSun 19-Oct-08 02:43 AM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73329, "Got your PBF, stxt."
In response to Reply #5

You absolutely raped me every time I've fought you, not just as Greikyn and his vuln_blunt, but as what I'm playing now too. Damn, guess I should have been a bard since they were one of the few you said could drop your gator.

Good times though, and hope you come back with something new and friendlier!

- Greikyn

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

lezra (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 01:06 PM

#73356, "RE: Got your PBF, stxt."
In response to Reply #8

Loved your little svirf. I think I might take a page out of your book and just go crazy.

LyristeonSun 19-Oct-08 01:48 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73333, "Solid Character."
In response to Reply #5

I would say that I liked 95% of what I saw from this character. You logged on and everybody was worried about that damn owl/gator. You proved that you could be successful with two less than wanted forms. You used them with precision and it showed. When I made you Chancellor, it was a unanimous vote that you were the most deserving. You did a few things that made me think that you were on the verge of a delete anyway. When you start playing angry, it's really a good time to let it go or take a breather from the character for a day or two.

GLWYN

Lightmaged (Guest)Sun 19-Oct-08 02:21 PM

#73334, "'two less than wanted forms'"
In response to Reply #9

You must mean before the revamp.

Soudiann (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 01:05 PM

#73355, "RE: 'two less than wanted forms'"
In response to Reply #10

Gator is nice but without scion powers/preps it's kind of a rough form. As for owl most air forms were that same before the change and since the change there's a lot more variety which makes the skies a whole new ball game.

lezra (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 01:04 PM

#73354, "thanks"
In response to Reply #9

I was playing very mad near the end I was frustrated about a few things. So I should have pulled the trigger eariler but I was so hard to let go of this run - since it was so fun. Was it you that hooked me up with the extra form?

Random dood (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 01:44 PM

#73359, "RE: thanks"
In response to Reply #15

Your pair of low forms after the changes to air and what you got had some fun abilities for a pair of minor forms, definatly one of the neater sets of minor forms i've seen, that's including your *quest* form

Lierieng (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 12:48 PM

#73352, "RE: Good byes"
In response to Reply #5

I didn't get to interact with you outside of fighting really. As a druid, shifters are a pain in the ass. Given time to prep, they are managable. This is why I hate airforms. Give an airform scion leader powers and a nightwalker and you just became my biggest pain in the ass. One that shifts into a form that can 2 round me and you remove a lot of my desire to even try. I don't fault you for taking advantage of a pisspoor matchup or taking the one or two items I had that weren't regear when you did beat me that you didn't intend on using. Mild irritation at best. When you jumped in on the already 5v1 against me on eastern when there were 2 orcs, 2 tribs, 1 anathema maybe not grouped? but standing together not attacking each other waiting for the chance to push my #### in, my opinion of you became less than nice. I could have escaped them at least, so maybe that was why you did it. You might have been taking out frustrations against outlander as a whole on me or whatever, that's fine.

Sorry if I was annoying the one day I tried to chat with you, I was trying to bait you into what I thought would be my best shot of nailing you without being an asshole.

Meleke (Guest)Tue 21-Oct-08 03:14 AM

#73374, "You frustrated me."
In response to Reply #5

I aided the cabal. I hinted to lore that I new in my note to you that I kept separate from the cabal application. I fought alongside, retrieved, fought villagers etc but you never even hinted at induction and I was very close to killing you in the air but you deleted anyway.

I was asked to even fight them when my form was only 75% and I got stuck in.

I liked Sousidan but Lezra I didn't for these reasons.

Meleke's player

Tehbigc (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-08 01:24 PM

#73844, "Mucho Respecto"
In response to Reply #5

I think Sousidan was the shifter who first pointed out to me some abs rods. I was a manta ray gnome back then I think. Lol. Good work. See you when I am back.

EshvalTue 30-Dec-08 02:31 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75379, "Many will say"
In response to Reply #5

Many will say "I look forward to your next character," but I have to say, as I look at my notes, you would have a tough time overcoming my fondness for Lezra. It's not always about the goods and bads, nor the deathfulness of a character, rather it is about the "stew" of all features that make a valued and loved character (to me).

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/

julaed (Guest)Sat 18-Oct-08 05:19 PM

#73319, "RE: K I'm done"
In response to Reply #0

Wow that sucks that you deleted man. I am sorry if I was a constant annoyance, but I knew that there was no way I can go toe to toe with you, so I relied on the most annoying things I could come up with to at least even out our fights. I had a ton of respect for you, and I understand the whole getting mad about losing gear. Coming back to an empty corpse is always annoying, and it seems to be happening alot more lately. Oh well, at least I have gotten good at regearing out of this whole ordeal. Any ways, I wonder if I ever gave you even some what of a challenge? Good luck with your next char, I certainly had fun with you, though we never got a chance to interact, though I tried a few times to talk to you.

Bruntaur (Guest)Sat 18-Oct-08 12:28 PM

#73315, "A good, solid character"
In response to Reply #0

Its kind of sad that you're going out on a rage delete, but I can certainly understand that frustration. It's one thing to lose your ideal set, and another completely to do it how you did.

I liked the character, with one exception. Was that just chance that you swooped down on me on the path to Thar-Acacia when I room sanc'ed for the ranger that was stuck there, or was that a predetermined event? You never full looted me, and right then had been a prime opportunity to take some nice things (though you did, from time to time, take things from me that you, as a mage, clearly didn't need and that grew frustrating).

You were always up for a fight, and you fought well. Our interactions were fun and I found myself often looking forward to you logging on (except the day you did so with Volubryotr and I raiding, both near dead, and you killed us in the blink of an eye). So well done, and thanks.

Lezra (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 01:08 PM

#73357, "RE: A good, solid character"
In response to Reply #3

Heh fun stuff one of the high lights I can really remember... No that inccident near Tharacacia wasn't planned. Was just pure luck on my part. I knew you could recall but I had no idea you were cleansing. Just dumb luck on that one.

BajulaSat 18-Oct-08 10:43 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
#73314, "RE: K I'm done"
In response to Reply #0

Probably been said, but much fun. At first our talks implied
you thought I was one of 'those' people. Like he chose to play
a paladin in that game but he's robbing the people in the story
line because it lets him. I hope I got across that Volu was really
a paladin's paladin. Dunno how well I did, but you did stop
accusing me of uhhh. unpaladiny things?? Well except for a few
ganging thingys. and yeah I never claimed or implied that I was
one of those ehren people
Other than not feeling safe at any moment anywhere I liked
Lezra. Hahaha. I don't know how many times I was going. Well
I could kill X mob for W gear, or request Y from Z but Lezra
is around the moment I am defenseless or kinda wounded here
will come a nightwalker towing gator. No no We'll just wait.

I kinda thought you would outlive me a good long while though.
Good luck with the next.

Harlidbiggle (Guest)Sat 18-Oct-08 01:24 AM

#73312, "Sorry"
In response to Reply #0

I'm sorry that you lost so much. Of course, I think you got quite a bit of good things back, but I guess when you had a nice set you don't care what you get back if you are missing some key things. Anyway, we had some good fights in the little bit of time I've been about in the skies. I hope you come back with something fun for yourself.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73311 Previous topic | Next topic