Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ghan the Legend of the Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73053
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 11-Oct-08 12:56 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73053, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ghan the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade"

Sat Oct 11 12:53:40 2008

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Ghan perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:94

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply That sucks!, Zefta (Guest), 11-Oct-08 04:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: That sucks!, Ghan (Guest), 13-Oct-08 12:29 PM, #2
          Reply RE: That sucks!, Odelius, 13-Oct-08 05:05 PM, #3
          Reply Bah! It was a pleasure!, Zizzle (Guest), 13-Oct-08 09:04 PM, #4
          Reply I am surprised, Dhaath (Guest), 16-Oct-08 07:00 AM, #5
               Reply I had it on a dwarf, Stunna1 (Guest), 16-Oct-08 08:58 AM, #6

Zefta (Guest)Sat 11-Oct-08 04:54 PM

#73056, "That sucks!"
In response to Reply #0

I LOVED hanging around Ghan! You seemed to know your way around, both rp-wise, pk and explorations. Got a good vibe from you, the player behind the char that is. Really sad to see this, I've been waiting to see you online for quite a few days now, but this explains it.

Hope you show up with anotherone soon enough, see you in the fields!

Ghan (Guest)Mon 13-Oct-08 12:29 PM

#73103, "RE: That sucks!"
In response to Reply #1

Dont think I will ever play a non-mage class again to be honest. With a dam roll of 68, wielding the Wand of Orcus and the Black kings scepter, nearly 1300 hp I was hitting Lezra for decimates, and she killed me in two rounds, through my natural resist and stoneskin, that just isnt any fun to me. I liked Lezra though, and I see you are still trucking, so have fun.

OdeliusMon 13-Oct-08 05:05 PM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73116, "RE: That sucks!"
In response to Reply #2

Make an AP... You'll get more dam, more hp, and get to use ABS. Then show Lezra what's up.

This is not a flame or saying you sucked, just a suggestion, though I realize that is not an easy thing just to up and decide to do.

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Zizzle (Guest)Mon 13-Oct-08 09:04 PM

#73118, "Bah! It was a pleasure!"
In response to Reply #2

Cordially,
Doc Ziff

Dhaath (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 07:00 AM

#73192, "I am surprised"
In response to Reply #2

Even Lezra had trouble against me if I was using those Scepters. With other exotics Lezra and my fights went down right to the wire. Given your build, and the cabal powers and preps available I would have thought killing shifters would be easier, though Deathblows are useful. Even if you could not kill them easy enough, I would have thought they could not kill you easily either.
Krikar didn't enjoy his stay too much either. I wonder what is it with Imperial warriors and Hour past that isn't clicking.
I had a lot of respect for you for sticking it out against me despite your level difference and being totally outgunned. Great work man.

Stunna1 (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 08:58 AM

#73205, "I had it on a dwarf"
In response to Reply #5

and I loved it. Certain enemies I needed to use my spec skills, but as soon as I maladicted 9/10 times I wanted exotics in my hands. Using exotics, and having 1300hp, usually I could take anyone I could bash, and certainly ANY a/b/s offense shifter (after I vital/boneshatter.)

It's funny, because I was recently thinking that imperial blade would be the best Hour warrior because of imperial training. I don't know Ghan or Krikar, and I haven't been playing while they are so I'm just -guessing- that -maybe- it has more to do with the skill of the player (as it pertains to playing giant warriors) that is the factor, rather than being an Imperial.

BTW, what I saw of Dhaath made me drool for hour berserker. Holy Damage!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73053 Previous topic | Next topic