Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ghan the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=73053
73053, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ghan the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 11 12:53:40 2008

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Ghan perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:94
73056, That sucks!
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I LOVED hanging around Ghan! You seemed to know your way around, both rp-wise, pk and explorations. Got a good vibe from you, the player behind the char that is. Really sad to see this, I've been waiting to see you online for quite a few days now, but this explains it. :(

Hope you show up with anotherone soon enough, see you in the fields!
73103, RE: That sucks!
Posted by Ghan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dont think I will ever play a non-mage class again to be honest. With a dam roll of 68, wielding the Wand of Orcus and the Black kings scepter, nearly 1300 hp I was hitting Lezra for decimates, and she killed me in two rounds, through my natural resist and stoneskin, that just isnt any fun to me. I liked Lezra though, and I see you are still trucking, so have fun.
73116, RE: That sucks!
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Make an AP... You'll get more dam, more hp, and get to use ABS. Then show Lezra what's up.

This is not a flame or saying you sucked, just a suggestion, though I realize that is not an easy thing just to up and decide to do.
73118, Bah! It was a pleasure!
Posted by Zizzle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Cordially,
Doc Ziff
73192, I am surprised
Posted by Dhaath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even Lezra had trouble against me if I was using those Scepters. With other exotics Lezra and my fights went down right to the wire. Given your build, and the cabal powers and preps available I would have thought killing shifters would be easier, though Deathblows are useful. Even if you could not kill them easy enough, I would have thought they could not kill you easily either.
Krikar didn't enjoy his stay too much either. I wonder what is it with Imperial warriors and Hour past that isn't clicking.
I had a lot of respect for you for sticking it out against me despite your level difference and being totally outgunned. Great work man.
73205, I had it on a dwarf
Posted by Stunna1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and I loved it. Certain enemies I needed to use my spec skills, but as soon as I maladicted 9/10 times I wanted exotics in my hands. Using exotics, and having 1300hp, usually I could take anyone I could bash, and certainly ANY a/b/s offense shifter (after I vital/boneshatter.)

It's funny, because I was recently thinking that imperial blade would be the best Hour warrior because of imperial training. I don't know Ghan or Krikar, and I haven't been playing while they are so I'm just -guessing- that -maybe- it has more to do with the skill of the player (as it pertains to playing giant warriors) that is the factor, rather than being an Imperial.

BTW, what I saw of Dhaath made me drool for hour berserker. Holy Damage!