Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72652
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 19-Oct-08 04:44 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72652, "(DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak"

Fri Sep 26 16:30:34 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Bleegulza perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:66

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak, Thymas (Guest), 15-Oct-08 09:14 PM, #5
Reply That explains it., Bleegulza (Guest), 16-Oct-08 08:57 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak, julaed (Guest), 27-Sep-08 01:05 AM, #2
Reply Have I ever, ever logged out due to odds?, Krilcovs (Guest), 15-Oct-08 10:33 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Have I ever, ever logged out due to odds?, julaed (Guest), 15-Oct-08 11:22 PM, #6
          Reply No you never logged out. ~NT~, julaed (Guest), 15-Oct-08 11:23 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak, Alzinghul (Guest), 26-Sep-08 10:19 PM, #1
     Reply Ganked by Thief/Shifter/Ap/Bard Trib helped me delete., Krilcovich (Guest), 15-Oct-08 08:33 AM, #3
          Reply I do apologize to those who dealt with me in my last da..., Krilcovs (Guest), 15-Oct-08 08:37 AM, #9

Thymas (Guest)Wed 15-Oct-08 09:14 PM

#73167, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak"
In response to Reply #0

Man it was alot of fun running around with you. There was always a sense of danger when with you, because most of the time you were unpredictable and would just charge anything. Thymas is my come back character after 2 years of not playing and I'm still trying to get the hang of things so if i came across as newbish now you know. It would have been absolute mayhem to have been running around with you and Alz. Good luck with your next. Roll a female ORC! The male orcs in the village really miss you adjusting your breasts.

Thymas

Bleegulza (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 08:57 AM

#73204, "That explains it."
In response to Reply #5

You acted newbish at times, but you kept yourself decently equiped and tended to get things done so I was wondering wtf, newb or not.
Just a little rusty huh? I totaly regret deleting. I miss you guys adjusting my breasts too. *sigh*

julaed (Guest)Sat 27-Sep-08 01:05 AM

#72666, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak"
In response to Reply #0

Aw! Why did you have to delete? Now who am I going to swoop down on haha i had fun always trying to find you, and our chats were fun. Trying to get an orc to repent! hopefully I was not a nail in the coffin that helped you to delete. anyways I had fun with your char, good luck with the next

Krilcovs (Guest)Wed 15-Oct-08 10:33 AM

#73155, "Have I ever, ever logged out due to odds?"
In response to Reply #2

I came up with how rediculously bliztgreg these orcs are. Pure offence with their defence being a more sound offence. You and those other air shifters actually didnt have any bash protection up, and my timming was perfect. Alas, I didnt have Boat,Boat,Boat and weighed under 300 pounds.

After my first and second dealings with you shifters, I found that I was generally hunted when all other targets where exhausted due to the fact that I had a good chance of permalagging you with double the meelee output.

On the other hand. Shame on you and other hero air/off for ruining my ranking, orcs are low totem on ranking possibilities.

Owl flies up to you.
Eagle flies up to you.
Owl shapes into a Trip Happy wolf.
Eagle Prepares to rake as a lion.
Wish I could have stuck around. I had some elves to kill or something.

Thank god I can rp and chase/run/lead like a champ to make up for my use of a poor area explore/ranking class. Now if I can get over a short line of text. Spike-Toe boots.

julaed (Guest)Wed 15-Oct-08 11:22 PM

#73172, "RE: Have I ever, ever logged out due to odds?"
In response to Reply #4

Lol yeah... But I wouldn't want to disappoint you. I liked you, and from what I enjoyed our talks after the battles. See you around

julaed (Guest)Wed 15-Oct-08 11:23 PM

#73173, "No you never logged out. ~NT~"
In response to Reply #6

~~

Alzinghul (Guest)Fri 26-Sep-08 10:19 PM

#72664, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak"
In response to Reply #0

I was really looking forward to having a few Warlords running around with a horde? What happened?

Krilcovich (Guest)Wed 15-Oct-08 08:33 AM

#73152, "Ganked by Thief/Shifter/Ap/Bard Trib helped me delete."
In response to Reply #1

Also. Raknar being a douchebag once again helped also.
This dude loves to use superior numbers, by the means of having servitors 9 lvls on you, or a paladin/tesseract at the wrong times.
That guy attacked my group, I loled my way to freedom and typoed into a mob death in the battlefields. I was like, well, atleast the newb killer hasnt caught me teleporting into a cursed area. I don't die much. But when you Loose some spike toe boots, a healing spear and 20kxp, it sucks. I mean seriously. The guy says he takes stuff he doesnt need for his allies, put it in the pit, don't log out for a couple days with it.

I had alot of fun, I am just pissed over Raknar not killing me a second time, and getting a lucky loot.

Krilcovs (Guest)Sun 19-Oct-08 04:44 PM

#73153, "I do apologize to those who dealt with me in my last da..."
In response to Reply #3

I just don't understand why you would loot from a pc corpse, something you cannot use. An Evil char wouldn't bother with the weight, being nice ooc. A lightwalker would steal the stuff that you spent 20 rl hour gold collecting so you can't put it to use against the light, ooc ####head.. Maybe I am wrong.

Tlinglit, Niarn, Bard, Samsan. Ok, I blew up. I apologize. But seriously. Make sport of it. Your rp was, lets kill him, no mercy, all kill the criminal. Yea yea, I know you can rp it anyway you want to, for your own fun. But next time rp to be more a challenge for us both and leave someone to guard a town or two. Lvl 44 orc with 86 parry and 79 dodge will not slay two of you unless lucky. Its just gear.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72652 Previous topic | Next topic