Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72652
72652, (DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 26 16:30:34 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Bleegulza perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:66
73167, RE: (DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak
Posted by Thymas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man it was alot of fun running around with you. There was always a sense of danger when with you, because most of the time you were unpredictable and would just charge anything. Thymas is my come back character after 2 years of not playing and I'm still trying to get the hang of things so if i came across as newbish now you know. It would have been absolute mayhem to have been running around with you and Alz. Good luck with your next. Roll a female ORC! The male orcs in the village really miss you adjusting your breasts.

Thymas
73204, That explains it.
Posted by Bleegulza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You acted newbish at times, but you kept yourself decently equiped and tended to get things done so I was wondering wtf, newb or not.
Just a little rusty huh? I totaly regret deleting. I miss you guys adjusting my breasts too. *sigh*
72666, RE: (DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak
Posted by julaed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aw! Why did you have to delete? Now who am I going to swoop down on :( haha i had fun always trying to find you, and our chats were fun. Trying to get an orc to repent! hopefully I was not a nail in the coffin that helped you to delete. anyways I had fun with your char, good luck with the next
73155, Have I ever, ever logged out due to odds?
Posted by Krilcovs on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I came up with how rediculously bliztgreg these orcs are. Pure offence with their defence being a more sound offence. You and those other air shifters actually didnt have any bash protection up, and my timming was perfect. Alas, I didnt have Boat,Boat,Boat and weighed under 300 pounds.

After my first and second dealings with you shifters, I found that I was generally hunted when all other targets where exhausted due to the fact that I had a good chance of permalagging you with double the meelee output.

On the other hand. Shame on you and other hero air/off for ruining my ranking, orcs are low totem on ranking possibilities.

Owl flies up to you.
Eagle flies up to you.
Owl shapes into a Trip Happy wolf.
Eagle Prepares to rake as a lion.
Wish I could have stuck around. I had some elves to kill or something.

Thank god I can rp and chase/run/lead like a champ to make up for my use of a poor area explore/ranking class. Now if I can get over a short line of text. Spike-Toe boots.

73172, RE: Have I ever, ever logged out due to odds?
Lol yeah... But I wouldn't want to disappoint you. I liked you, and from what I enjoyed our talks after the battles. See you around
73173, No you never logged out. ~NT~
~~
72664, RE: (DELETED) [None] Bleegulza the Crusher of the Weak
Posted by Alzinghul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really looking forward to having a few Warlords running around with a horde? What happened?
73152, Ganked by Thief/Shifter/Ap/Bard Trib helped me delete.
Posted by Krilcovich on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Also. Raknar being a douchebag once again helped also.
This dude loves to use superior numbers, by the means of having servitors 9 lvls on you, or a paladin/tesseract at the wrong times.
That guy attacked my group, I loled my way to freedom and typoed into a mob death in the battlefields. I was like, well, atleast the newb killer hasnt caught me teleporting into a cursed area. I don't die much. But when you Loose some spike toe boots, a healing spear and 20kxp, it sucks. I mean seriously. The guy says he takes stuff he doesnt need for his allies, put it in the pit, don't log out for a couple days with it.

I had alot of fun, I am just pissed over Raknar not killing me a second time, and getting a lucky loot.
73153, I do apologize to those who dealt with me in my last day.
Posted by Krilcovs on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just don't understand why you would loot from a pc corpse, something you cannot use. An Evil char wouldn't bother with the weight, being nice ooc. A lightwalker would steal the stuff that you spent 20 rl hour gold collecting so you can't put it to use against the light, ooc ####head.. Maybe I am wrong.

Tlinglit, Niarn, Bard, Samsan. Ok, I blew up. I apologize. But seriously. Make sport of it. Your rp was, lets kill him, no mercy, all kill the criminal. Yea yea, I know you can rp it anyway you want to, for your own fun. But next time rp to be more a challenge for us both and leave someone to guard a town or two. Lvl 44 orc with 86 parry and 79 dodge will not slay two of you unless lucky. Its just gear.