Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Trovaine the Holy of Faith, Magistrat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72621
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Sep-08 07:28 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72621, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Trovaine the Holy of Faith, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Thu Sep 25 19:26:33 2008

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Trovaine perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:218

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Trovaine the Holy of Faith, Magis..., Draven (Guest), 14-Oct-08 01:59 PM, #6
Reply I have been waiting for this for a long time..., Fendril (Guest), 26-Sep-08 08:12 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I have been waiting for this for a long time..., Tsunami, 14-Oct-08 12:57 PM, #2
     Reply Only thing I know is..., Fendril (Guest), 14-Oct-08 01:35 PM, #4
     Reply RE: I have been waiting for this for a long time..., Tlingit (Guest), 14-Oct-08 01:31 PM, #3
          Reply RE: I have been waiting for this for a long time..., Fendril (Guest), 14-Oct-08 01:38 PM, #5

Draven (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-08 01:59 PM

#73142, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Trovaine the Holy of Faith, Magis..."
In response to Reply #0

Bah!! it is a shame to see you go like that!! we had some good adventures back in the day!!

Fendril (Guest)Fri 26-Sep-08 08:12 AM

#72630, "I have been waiting for this for a long time..."
In response to Reply #0

What happened?

TsunamiTue 14-Oct-08 12:57 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73137, "RE: I have been waiting for this for a long time..."
In response to Reply #1

Can't help but think it had something to do with the dealings between you and me as Eorik. Really sorry if it screwed anything up with you dude.

Fendril (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-08 01:35 PM

#73139, "Only thing I know is..."
In response to Reply #2

Eorik committed a crime, I flagged him. He turned himself in. Next day I think Trov Inducted him into the Tribunal without realizing he had been a criminal in the past. Marcatis saw it and demoted him. I then found out about it the next day and I never saw Trov awake again.

Upsetting because I really liked Trov. Your attitude was great! You would get completely looted and just go "Oh well, I guess I need to do some walking to get some new things." Always willing to mix it up it seemed to me. I thought Trov was well done and I really hoped I would see him again to convince him he could recover from what happened.

Tlingit (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-08 01:31 PM

#73138, "RE: I have been waiting for this for a long time..."
In response to Reply #1

From the conversation I had with him last time he was on he said "He had lost his faith in himself" usually means a person is bored with a charachter. Trovaine started to fade out right after the big crash, so I wonder if it was a loss of interest then. I know there was an incident too which probably helped that you were privy to as provost, but I dont know details, and I wont talk about it. I had fun with Trovaine when he was on before the big crash though. Was a nice guy willing to literally give anyone in the Spire the shirt off of his back. I wish best of luck with whatever he's playing/making next.

Fendril (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-08 01:38 PM

#73141, "RE: I have been waiting for this for a long time..."
In response to Reply #3

I agree. He would leave for extended periods of time and them come back and play pretty steadily for a while. I figured RL was getting in the way (man I hate when it does that!) But when he was there, he was awesome. I hope he is still playing as well, someone with that kind of attitude and ability to RP would be a big loss to CF.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72621 Previous topic | Next topic