Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Trovaine the Holy of Faith, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72621
72621, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Trovaine the Holy of Faith, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Sep 25 19:26:33 2008

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Trovaine perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:218
73142, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Trovaine the Holy of Faith, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Draven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah!! it is a shame to see you go like that!! we had some good adventures back in the day!!
72630, I have been waiting for this for a long time...
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened?
73137, RE: I have been waiting for this for a long time...
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can't help but think it had something to do with the dealings between you and me as Eorik. Really sorry if it screwed anything up with you dude.
73139, Only thing I know is...
Eorik committed a crime, I flagged him. He turned himself in. Next day I think Trov Inducted him into the Tribunal without realizing he had been a criminal in the past. Marcatis saw it and demoted him. I then found out about it the next day and I never saw Trov awake again.

Upsetting because I really liked Trov. Your attitude was great! You would get completely looted and just go "Oh well, I guess I need to do some walking to get some new things." Always willing to mix it up it seemed to me. I thought Trov was well done and I really hoped I would see him again to convince him he could recover from what happened.
73138, RE: I have been waiting for this for a long time...
Posted by Tlingit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From the conversation I had with him last time he was on he said "He had lost his faith in himself" usually means a person is bored with a charachter. Trovaine started to fade out right after the big crash, so I wonder if it was a loss of interest then. I know there was an incident too which probably helped that you were privy to as provost, but I dont know details, and I wont talk about it. I had fun with Trovaine when he was on before the big crash though. Was a nice guy willing to literally give anyone in the Spire the shirt off of his back. I wish best of luck with whatever he's playing/making next.
73141, RE: I have been waiting for this for a long time...
I agree. He would leave for extended periods of time and them come back and play pretty steadily for a while. I figured RL was getting in the way (man I hate when it does that!) But when he was there, he was awesome. I hope he is still playing as well, someone with that kind of attitude and ability to RP would be a big loss to CF.