Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare, Im..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72158
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 16-Sep-08 02:00 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72158, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare, Imperial Blade"

Tue Sep 16 13:57:28 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Tulfher perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:77

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare..., julaed (Guest), 17-Sep-08 12:47 PM, #10
Reply I guess Empire and I cannot stay away from each other t..., Beer, 16-Sep-08 10:45 PM, #6
Reply Eh, don't feel bad, Vizjun (Guest), 17-Sep-08 12:14 AM, #7
Reply Eh, Beer, 17-Sep-08 12:58 AM, #8
Reply If you have speckled pills, incognito, 17-Sep-08 04:26 PM, #11
Reply RE: I guess Empire and I cannot stay away from each oth..., Eleia (Guest), 17-Sep-08 07:51 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare..., Eelo (Guest), 16-Sep-08 08:51 PM, #4
Reply Bah, what did you expect? You tried to retrieve. (nt), Beer, 16-Sep-08 10:39 PM, #5
Reply Damn! That sucks., Zefta (Guest), 16-Sep-08 05:42 PM, #3
Reply I thought for sure you'd be Elite soon., Nivek1, 16-Sep-08 03:18 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare..., niarn (Guest), 16-Sep-08 02:39 PM, #1

julaed (Guest)Wed 17-Sep-08 12:47 PM

#72180, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey I had fun fighting you... Except when I was slept and you bashed me down, but eh thats life good luck with everything! See you around in the field

BeerTue 16-Sep-08 10:45 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72164, "I guess Empire and I cannot stay away from each other t..."
In response to Reply #0

After I played Daichyl, decided to take a short break then, before I rolled Tulfher, I wanted to roll something to explore...know the game better. But then, saw a mino spot and couldn't resist...

I wanted to delete a few times...mostly because I was a bit helpless with my first spec, polearms, against some foes whom I couldn't damage (Hmmm, Vizjun?) enough to kill. I remember, at the tournament, I died two or three times and almost decided it was enough...but I really wanted to enter the tournament. I ended winning against Ardfil who killed me like...5 minutes before? Heh.

I wanted to con-die this one, see things through. But...I wasn't good enough for my own standards and I was submerged with foes left and right. Most of those I ranked with overranked me and those who were catching up wasn't logged on when I was. + I've had bad lucks with mob deaths recently it wasn't funny. Kinda hardcore for Empire right now so I feel kinda bad of letting them down...but eh, when the game frustrates you, stop. Which I did. Kinda like Enbuergo...or something like that. I have two jobs, working a lot, trying to finish some stuff to have a diploma...and I tried to log on an hour a day each days to kinda relieve the pressure of life, to have fun. I had none in the end.

I don't feel like having a long farewell, just write and I'll answer. I'll be back though but this time, I'll really figure a character that will finally make me a bit better and then, I'll be deathful...I hope.

Cheers

Sakard/Yuber/Daichyl/Many more

Vizjun (Guest)Wed 17-Sep-08 12:14 AM

#72168, "Eh, don't feel bad"
In response to Reply #6

I beat a lot of warrior classes 1on1 - but I will say that your tactics in the arena match were completely off. Trying to spam disarm or offhand disarm on a healer isn't going to do anything but close your window of opportunity to beat me in a fight. What beats a healer, especially a cloud giant spamming kick? Damage - pure and simple. Sure I can flee and heal but when it comes down to it you should have done chop or any of the thrust/pierce/etc because eventually I'd run out of mana (slice for bleeding too). Tanith was the only one to beat me in the arena and simply because he does a ton of damage. Polearm is a bad match-up though since it does nothing to stop the kicking, I'll give you that.

On another note, you really shouldn't have made us out to be enemies - it's pretty simple to keep the Prophet happy and you had the opportunity to have a neutral healer ally... and you screwed it up to make him an enemy. Considering the swarm of enemies you had, making some allies probably would have been the smarter choice.

Good luck with the next.

BeerWed 17-Sep-08 12:58 AM
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72170, "Eh"
In response to Reply #7

I had a small role in my head and having the sphere pride, having lost to a healer AND having a title for everyone to see, I added to it (In my head though) that I'd become cautious with healers...you know...so I don't get mocked again. Well...after that, we just ignored each other until you came to visit

incognitoWed 17-Sep-08 04:26 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72189, "If you have speckled pills"
In response to Reply #7

Then offhand disarm feels like the way to go.

If you can't heal... probably not.

Eleia (Guest)Wed 17-Sep-08 07:51 AM

#72173, "RE: I guess Empire and I cannot stay away from each oth..."
In response to Reply #6

Man, that sucks. I hoped you would stick it for much much longer. You were also the next one to become Elite. But well if not then not.
GLWYN.

Eelo (Guest)Tue 16-Sep-08 08:51 PM

#72162, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare..."
In response to Reply #0

Man you made me angry. "Oh look, he's fighting someone! Let's go BASHBAHSBASHBASHBASH!!!eleven!!1!"

BeerTue 16-Sep-08 10:39 PM
322 posts
#72163, "Bah, what did you expect? You tried to retrieve. (nt)"
In response to Reply #4

dfsdf

Zefta (Guest)Tue 16-Sep-08 05:42 PM

#72161, "Damn! That sucks."
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed doing things with you the few times we did something. Sure enjoyed that "meeting" the two of us had with the war master. heh

Nivek1Tue 16-Sep-08 03:18 PM
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#72160, "I thought for sure you'd be Elite soon."
In response to Reply #0

It seemed like everything you did breathed Empire. You were a consistent presence, as well as a force to be reckoned with.

I really enjoyed fighting you.

niarn (Guest)Tue 16-Sep-08 02:39 PM

#72159, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare..."
In response to Reply #0

from what ive seen i liked you.. you seemed pretty tough when we ranked last couple of days.. had hoped for more tribunal-empire roleplay

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72158 Previous topic | Next topic