Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72158
72158, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 16 13:57:28 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Tulfher perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:77
72180, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare, Imperial Blade
Posted by julaed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey I had fun fighting you... Except when I was slept and you bashed me down, but eh thats life :-) good luck with everything! See you around in the field
72164, I guess Empire and I cannot stay away from each other too long...
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After I played Daichyl, decided to take a short break then, before I rolled Tulfher, I wanted to roll something to explore...know the game better. But then, saw a mino spot and couldn't resist...

I wanted to delete a few times...mostly because I was a bit helpless with my first spec, polearms, against some foes whom I couldn't damage (Hmmm, Vizjun?) enough to kill. I remember, at the tournament, I died two or three times and almost decided it was enough...but I really wanted to enter the tournament. I ended winning against Ardfil who killed me like...5 minutes before? Heh.

I wanted to con-die this one, see things through. But...I wasn't good enough for my own standards and I was submerged with foes left and right. Most of those I ranked with overranked me and those who were catching up wasn't logged on when I was. + I've had bad lucks with mob deaths recently it wasn't funny. Kinda hardcore for Empire right now so I feel kinda bad of letting them down...but eh, when the game frustrates you, stop. Which I did. Kinda like Enbuergo...or something like that. I have two jobs, working a lot, trying to finish some stuff to have a diploma...and I tried to log on an hour a day each days to kinda relieve the pressure of life, to have fun. I had none in the end.

I don't feel like having a long farewell, just write and I'll answer. I'll be back though but this time, I'll really figure a character that will finally make me a bit better and then, I'll be deathful...I hope.

Cheers

Sakard/Yuber/Daichyl/Many more
72168, Eh, don't feel bad
Posted by Vizjun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I beat a lot of warrior classes 1on1 - but I will say that your tactics in the arena match were completely off. Trying to spam disarm or offhand disarm on a healer isn't going to do anything but close your window of opportunity to beat me in a fight. What beats a healer, especially a cloud giant spamming kick? Damage - pure and simple. Sure I can flee and heal but when it comes down to it you should have done chop or any of the thrust/pierce/etc because eventually I'd run out of mana (slice for bleeding too). Tanith was the only one to beat me in the arena and simply because he does a ton of damage. Polearm is a bad match-up though since it does nothing to stop the kicking, I'll give you that.

On another note, you really shouldn't have made us out to be enemies - it's pretty simple to keep the Prophet happy and you had the opportunity to have a neutral healer ally... and you screwed it up to make him an enemy. Considering the swarm of enemies you had, making some allies probably would have been the smarter choice.

Good luck with the next.
72170, Eh
I had a small role in my head and having the sphere pride, having lost to a healer AND having a title for everyone to see, I added to it (In my head though) that I'd become cautious with healers...you know...so I don't get mocked again. Well...after that, we just ignored each other until you came to visit :P
72189, If you have speckled pills
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Then offhand disarm feels like the way to go.

If you can't heal... probably not.
72173, RE: I guess Empire and I cannot stay away from each other too long...
Posted by Eleia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, that sucks. I hoped you would stick it for much much longer. You were also the next one to become Elite. But well if not then not.
GLWYN.
72162, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare, Imperial Blade
Posted by Eelo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man you made me angry. "Oh look, he's fighting someone! Let's go BASHBAHSBASHBASHBASH!!!eleven!!1!"
72163, Bah, what did you expect? You tried to retrieve. (nt)
dfsdf
72161, Damn! That sucks.
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed doing things with you the few times we did something. Sure enjoyed that "meeting" the two of us had with the war master. heh
72160, I thought for sure you'd be Elite soon.
Posted by Nivek1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It seemed like everything you did breathed Empire. You were a consistent presence, as well as a force to be reckoned with.

I really enjoyed fighting you.
72159, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tulfher the Commander of Warfare, Imperial Blade
Posted by niarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
from what ive seen i liked you.. you seemed pretty tough when we ranked last couple of days.. :-) had hoped for more tribunal-empire roleplay.:-)