Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hyakin the Taiotoshi, Magistrate o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72027
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 10-Sep-08 05:20 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72027, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hyakin the Taiotoshi, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Wed Sep 10 17:18:28 2008

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Hyakin perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:36
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:66

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OdeliusWed 10-Sep-08 05:28 PM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72031, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hyakin the Taiotoshi, Magistra..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry Tlingit, from what I could garner from our interactions, you were a rocking Provost and knew a lot about Tribs. I however, did not, and have never really had a Tribunal before. Wish I could have stuck it out to hero and learned more about, I would really like to one day.

This was the first character I created after coming back to CF from a 4 year hiatus and unfortunately was doomed from the very start. I had no role, nor goals for the character aside from learning to assassinate (which I still want to learn someday). I typically have a role idea and Immortal religion chosen before I even start playing and lacking that, I just didn't have any desire to play the character, couldn't really get into it either as he had become nothing but a stuck up arial who liked no one but Tribunals really.

Reason for deletion is that I fortunately did get hooked back into CF and am enjoying another role that I created, having gotten reacquainted with to the mud again.

Thanks for giving me a shot Tlingit, and Grembelis and Gethalene for the leveling and chatting and everything else.

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Tlingit (Guest)Thu 11-Sep-08 10:23 AM

#72069, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hyakin the Taiotoshi, Magistra..."
In response to Reply #1

I hope you had fun with what you were able to accomplish in your short time and hopefully it opened your eyes to some of the positives of tribunals. I hope you make another one in the future. Good luck with whatever you are playing.

OdeliusThu 11-Sep-08 10:49 AM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
#72071, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hyakin the Taiotoshi, Magistra..."
In response to Reply #2

Oh you can count on it, I definitely still want to learn more about the cabal and politics of Tribunal, and next time I'll actually have a role thought up beforehand. I actually have an idea of what I'd like to try too, just want to finish playing out what I've got now.

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72027 Previous topic | Next topic