Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hyakin the Taiotoshi, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72027
72027, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hyakin the Taiotoshi, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 10 17:18:28 2008

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Hyakin perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:36
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:66
72031, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hyakin the Taiotoshi, Magistra...
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry Tlingit, from what I could garner from our interactions, you were a rocking Provost and knew a lot about Tribs. I however, did not, and have never really had a Tribunal before. Wish I could have stuck it out to hero and learned more about, I would really like to one day.

This was the first character I created after coming back to CF from a 4 year hiatus and unfortunately was doomed from the very start. I had no role, nor goals for the character aside from learning to assassinate (which I still want to learn someday). I typically have a role idea and Immortal religion chosen before I even start playing and lacking that, I just didn't have any desire to play the character, couldn't really get into it either as he had become nothing but a stuck up arial who liked no one but Tribunals really.

Reason for deletion is that I fortunately did get hooked back into CF and am enjoying another role that I created, having gotten reacquainted with to the mud again.

Thanks for giving me a shot Tlingit, and Grembelis and Gethalene for the leveling and chatting and everything else.
72069, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hyakin the Taiotoshi, Magistra...
Posted by Tlingit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope you had fun with what you were able to accomplish in your short time and hopefully it opened your eyes to some of the positives of tribunals. I hope you make another one in the future. Good luck with whatever you are playing.
72071, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hyakin the Taiotoshi, Magistra...
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh you can count on it, I definitely still want to learn more about the cabal and politics of Tribunal, and next time I'll actually have a role thought up beforehand. I actually have an idea of what I'd like to try too, just want to finish playing out what I've got now.