Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Kregtre the Battle-Hardened" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71794
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 06-Sep-08 11:28 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71794, "(DELETED) [SCION] Kregtre the Battle-Hardened"

Sat Sep 6 11:26:50 2008

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Kregtre perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:67

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Greikyn (Guest)Sat 06-Sep-08 04:59 PM

#71799, "Damn, why?"
In response to Reply #0

I always wanted to get tougher and more hp so I could try fighting you again in the future and not get completely destroyed again.

Take care.

Kregtre (Guest)Sun 07-Sep-08 07:09 PM

#71818, "RE: Damn, why?"
In response to Reply #1

Just got tired of some of the crap I had to take. A thief that can hit me with unspeaks with backstab who hunted me every second he got when both of us were online. The full sac I endured and then finally the wonderful dying and getting your stuff back and boom, crash. everything gone. I love cf when it does that, lose everything in one sweep and they won't help. It was good when I started out with him, but after awhile it was just the same #### over and over. Losing stuff left and right to gangs, the occasional 1v1s was fun and for awhile I was unbeatable but I guess after that confidence in kregtre shattered it was just went down hill.

Enbuergo1Sun 07-Sep-08 08:52 PM
Member since 24th Apr 2007
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71820, "RE: Damn, why?"
In response to Reply #2

I'll tell you exactly how to handle those guys: avoid them like the plague, and don't take the bait when they taunt you. You'll be happier and they'll be pissed they can't use their uber skillz/gear on you.

Elden (Guest)Sun 07-Sep-08 10:36 PM

#71825, "You did some ganging too. :) n/t"
In response to Reply #2

asdf

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71794 Previous topic | Next topic