Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Kregtre the Battle-Hardened
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71794
71794, (DELETED) [SCION] Kregtre the Battle-Hardened
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 6 11:26:50 2008

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Kregtre perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:67
71799, Damn, why?
Posted by Greikyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always wanted to get tougher and more hp so I could try fighting you again in the future and not get completely destroyed again.

Take care.
71818, RE: Damn, why?
Posted by Kregtre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just got tired of some of the crap I had to take. A thief that can hit me with unspeaks with backstab who hunted me every second he got when both of us were online. The full sac I endured and then finally the wonderful dying and getting your stuff back and boom, crash. everything gone. I love cf when it does that, lose everything in one sweep and they won't help. :P It was good when I started out with him, but after awhile it was just the same #### over and over. Losing stuff left and right to gangs, the occasional 1v1s was fun and for awhile I was unbeatable but I guess after that confidence in kregtre shattered it was just went down hill.
71820, RE: Damn, why?
Posted by Enbuergo1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll tell you exactly how to handle those guys: avoid them like the plague, and don't take the bait when they taunt you. You'll be happier and they'll be pissed they can't use their uber skillz/gear on you.
71825, You did some ganging too. :) n/t
Posted by Elden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asdf