Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ivelra the Lady of the Apocalypse" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71257
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Aug-08 12:56 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71257, "(DELETED) [None] Ivelra the Lady of the Apocalypse"

Mon Aug 25 12:54:25 2008

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Ivelra perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:129

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ivelra the Lady of the Apocalypse, Ivelra (Guest), 25-Aug-08 03:52 PM, #1
     Reply Haha, tell me about it., Thanoth (Guest), 25-Aug-08 05:16 PM, #2
     Reply Oh by the way..., Thanoth (Guest), 25-Aug-08 05:33 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Oh by the way..., Ivelra (Guest), 26-Aug-08 06:34 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Oh by the way..., Thanoth-RD (Guest), 26-Aug-08 08:21 AM, #6
     Reply That sucks... You seemed to play it decently,, Kreo (Guest), 26-Aug-08 03:34 AM, #4

Ivelra (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 03:52 PM

#71268, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ivelra the Lady of the Apocalypse"
In response to Reply #0

Getting killed linkdead sucks .

Thanoth (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 05:16 PM

#71275, "Haha, tell me about it."
In response to Reply #1

Fighting you taught me what to do to test if someone is a scion or not before casting sleep, but I should have done it on different terrain.

I was so pissed when I grabbed the wrong spear from your corpse. I won't make that mistake again. I was even more frustrated because you died to a mob (I assume) trying to stealsight something and I didn't even get a charge for your death.

Good luck with your next.

Thanoth (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 05:33 PM

#71277, "Oh by the way..."
In response to Reply #2

I never got to see, how hard was plague hitting you with that malediction on?

Ivelra (Guest)Tue 26-Aug-08 06:34 AM

#71296, "RE: Oh by the way..."
In response to Reply #3

Hrm not sure I am the one you are thinking of. There do seem to be alot of arials ap running around . They are so easy to play though, and fun, and with the high int sleeps lands fairly often. I have one regret here though, I really wanted to try the eye of the butcher edge, but are arial not smart enough or is it an expensive edge?

Anyways I hope all had as much fun fighting me as I did fighting you, and I tried to loot as little as possible from the ones I did kill.

Btw teleport is such a killer, I must have a ton of mobdeaths.

Hrm one more thing, my con drops fast with almost all characters I play and I am sure it does that for many aswell. If I could change one thing about the game it would be that con, if you have maxed it once, it will always count as max as you gain a lvl. I know that for me I sometimes may want to gain some lvls but if you have 5 or so in con it just does not seem worth it. Any thoughts?

Thanoth-RD (Guest)Tue 26-Aug-08 08:21 AM

#71298, "RE: Oh by the way..."
In response to Reply #5

If I could change one thing about the game it would be that con, if you have maxed it once, it will always count as max as you gain a lvl. I know that for me I sometimes may want to gain some lvls but if you have 5 or so in con it just does not seem worth it. Any thoughts?

I like this idea, being more vulnerable to poison and disease (someone correct me if I am wrong) because of low constitution sucks enough, but having to gather a bunch of junk for constitution before leveling kind of discourages it, when you could just kill someone instead.

Btw teleport is such a killer, I must have a ton of mobdeaths.

Heh, I had amazing luck with teleport. About 125+ teleports with only one mob death in the new High Lords Keep.

Anyways I hope all had as much fun fighting me as I did fighting you, and I tried to loot as little as possible from the ones I did kill.

Definitely, and like I said I learned something new. Even if in retrospect it should have been fairly obvious.

Hrm not sure I am the one you are thinking of. There do seem to be alot of arials ap running around . They are so easy to play though, and fun, and with the high int sleeps lands fairly often. I have one regret here though, I really wanted to try the eye of the butcher edge, but are arial not smart enough or is it an expensive edge?

Yes, it seems I am thinking of another Arial A-P, unless I slept you at the Hamsah temple. The thing about fire giant A-P's is that sleep rarely ever lands. In arial city I casted sleep on an elf bard 30 (not exaggerating) times and failed each one. Not sure about the butcher edge.

And yeah, dying linkdead sucks. I remember another time in Arial city where I'm getting ready to kill a group, and lose my connection, only to find myself at the altar. Fortunately I got back some nice things thanks to a generous lowbie looter. IIRC.

Once again, better luck with your next!

Kreo (Guest)Tue 26-Aug-08 03:34 AM

#71295, "That sucks... You seemed to play it decently,"
In response to Reply #1

Saw you land a few kills, and you always had gold you were willing to part with... To bad you deleted. And yeah, Linkdead deaths sucks... What happened?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71257 Previous topic | Next topic