Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Ivelra the Lady of the Apocalypse
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71257
71257, (DELETED) [None] Ivelra the Lady of the Apocalypse
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 25 12:54:25 2008

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Ivelra perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:129
71268, RE: (DELETED) [None] Ivelra the Lady of the Apocalypse
Posted by Ivelra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Getting killed linkdead sucks :).
71275, Haha, tell me about it.
Posted by Thanoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fighting you taught me what to do to test if someone is a scion or not before casting sleep, but I should have done it on different terrain.

I was so pissed when I grabbed the wrong spear from your corpse. I won't make that mistake again. I was even more frustrated because you died to a mob (I assume) trying to stealsight something and I didn't even get a charge for your death. :)

Good luck with your next.
71277, Oh by the way...
Posted by Thanoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never got to see, how hard was plague hitting you with that malediction on?
71296, RE: Oh by the way...
Posted by Ivelra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hrm not sure I am the one you are thinking of. There do seem to be alot of arials ap running around :). They are so easy to play though, and fun, and with the high int sleeps lands fairly often. I have one regret here though, I really wanted to try the eye of the butcher edge, but are arial not smart enough or is it an expensive edge?

Anyways I hope all had as much fun fighting me as I did fighting you, and I tried to loot as little as possible from the ones I did kill.

Btw teleport is such a killer, I must have a ton of mobdeaths.

Hrm one more thing, my con drops fast with almost all characters I play and I am sure it does that for many aswell. If I could change one thing about the game it would be that con, if you have maxed it once, it will always count as max as you gain a lvl. I know that for me I sometimes may want to gain some lvls but if you have 5 or so in con it just does not seem worth it. Any thoughts?
71298, RE: Oh by the way...
Posted by Thanoth-RD on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If I could change one thing about the game it would be that con, if you have maxed it once, it will always count as max as you gain a lvl. I know that for me I sometimes may want to gain some lvls but if you have 5 or so in con it just does not seem worth it. Any thoughts?

I like this idea, being more vulnerable to poison and disease (someone correct me if I am wrong) because of low constitution sucks enough, but having to gather a bunch of junk for constitution before leveling kind of discourages it, when you could just kill someone instead.

Btw teleport is such a killer, I must have a ton of mobdeaths.

Heh, I had amazing luck with teleport. About 125+ teleports with only one mob death in the new High Lords Keep.

Anyways I hope all had as much fun fighting me as I did fighting you, and I tried to loot as little as possible from the ones I did kill.

Definitely, and like I said I learned something new. Even if in retrospect it should have been fairly obvious. :)

Hrm not sure I am the one you are thinking of. There do seem to be alot of arials ap running around :). They are so easy to play though, and fun, and with the high int sleeps lands fairly often. I have one regret here though, I really wanted to try the eye of the butcher edge, but are arial not smart enough or is it an expensive edge?

Yes, it seems I am thinking of another Arial A-P, unless I slept you at the Hamsah temple. The thing about fire giant A-P's is that sleep rarely ever lands. In arial city I casted sleep on an elf bard 30 (not exaggerating) times and failed each one. Not sure about the butcher edge.

And yeah, dying linkdead sucks. I remember another time in Arial city where I'm getting ready to kill a group, and lose my connection, only to find myself at the altar. Fortunately I got back some nice things thanks to a generous lowbie looter. IIRC.

Once again, better luck with your next!
71295, That sucks... You seemed to play it decently,
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Saw you land a few kills, and you always had gold you were willing to part with... To bad you deleted. :( And yeah, Linkdead deaths sucks... What happened?