Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Varvazi Vnak'Uth the Battle-Scarred,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71141
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 19-Aug-08 02:32 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71141, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Varvazi Vnak'Uth the Battle-Scarred, Dedicated Warrior of Krachu"

Tue Aug 19 14:28:53 2008

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Varvazi perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Deltha (Guest)Tue 19-Aug-08 02:56 PM

#71142, "I had a lot of fun with this guy"
In response to Reply #0

I regret deleting, but I think it was the right decision. I have been travelling across S. America since the start of August, and next month I start a pre-sessional maths course for an economics Msc. I have too much stuff going on, and I don´t have the heart to become effectively a storage character, which is the way Varvazi was headed.

This is probably the strongest warrior build I have ever played. I would regularly wade into groups of three and kill at least one, whilst making the others flee. Nobody could hit me, and my skills got mastered with a minimum of fuss. (completely the opposite to the pain I had with Padraig) The only people I had problems with were shamans, who could str drop even the wooden drumsticks I was wielding *fistshake* Mace is a very nice spec though.

Thanks to everyone who made this character so fun. First time I´ve been in a cabal, and it was a really fun time to be battle, even if my playtimes meant I missed out on a lot of rites-type stuff. I was really surprised to get anything for my role, so thanks! (fortress of the spirit was hella nice, though I didn´t really get a chance to fight many bards).) I will be back when I have a bit of time.

Lerzion (Guest)Tue 19-Aug-08 11:52 PM

#71147, "Varvazi"
In response to Reply #1

I liked you from the get go. I thought you had a good head on your shoulder sand you will be missed. See ya with the next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71141 Previous topic | Next topic