Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Varvazi Vnak'Uth the Battle-Scarred, Dedicated Warrior of Krachu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71141
71141, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Varvazi Vnak'Uth the Battle-Scarred, Dedicated Warrior of Krachu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 19 14:28:53 2008

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Varvazi perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:76
71142, I had a lot of fun with this guy
Posted by Deltha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I regret deleting, but I think it was the right decision. I have been travelling across S. America since the start of August, and next month I start a pre-sessional maths course for an economics Msc. I have too much stuff going on, and I don´t have the heart to become effectively a storage character, which is the way Varvazi was headed.

This is probably the strongest warrior build I have ever played. I would regularly wade into groups of three and kill at least one, whilst making the others flee. Nobody could hit me, and my skills got mastered with a minimum of fuss. (completely the opposite to the pain I had with Padraig) The only people I had problems with were shamans, who could str drop even the wooden drumsticks I was wielding *fistshake* Mace is a very nice spec though.

Thanks to everyone who made this character so fun. First time I´ve been in a cabal, and it was a really fun time to be battle, even if my playtimes meant I missed out on a lot of rites-type stuff. I was really surprised to get anything for my role, so thanks! (fortress of the spirit was hella nice, though I didn´t really get a chance to fight many bards).) I will be back when I have a bit of time.
71147, Varvazi
Posted by Lerzion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you from the get go. I thought you had a good head on your shoulder sand you will be missed. See ya with the next.