Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Khazvhak Ak'Zaahn the Spectre" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71049
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 15-Aug-08 04:32 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71049, "(DELETED) [None] Khazvhak Ak'Zaahn the Spectre"

Fri Aug 15 16:30:57 2008

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Khazvhak perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:199

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fendril (Guest)Thu 21-Aug-08 11:10 AM

#71160, "What happened?"
In response to Reply #0

Why are all these people being removed from the Spire? Last time I leave Tlingit in charge!

Tlingit (Guest)Thu 21-Aug-08 11:33 AM

#71162, "RE: What happened?"
In response to Reply #2

I really liked Khazvhak and had plans for him. Upon returning I was figuring based on his char's personality he'd move back up through the ranks and fairly quickly attain Provincial/Vindicator based on his char's path(as a player I saw this happening, you can never really know how things will pan out). But I guess that wasnt to be, or perhaps something in his role that Marcatis could see that I couldnt would have prevented it. I guess i'll never know. But I really liked him, was a solid, reliable char.

Tlingit (Guest)Thu 21-Aug-08 10:01 AM

#71159, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Khazvhak Ak'Zaahn the Spectre"
In response to Reply #0

Was hoping to see you back in Tribbies soon, you had solid RP and were fun to play with. I had reccomended for you to be re instated after you had met my criteria and shown to me that you werent going to pull a Zikaroz and all. You seemed to still support the spire and I was looking forward to seeing you back. I was picturing you as a bad ass lich/mummy running around tearing things up as a Vindicator. Good luck with your next char.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71049 Previous topic | Next topic