Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Khazvhak Ak'Zaahn the Spectre
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71049
71049, (DELETED) [None] Khazvhak Ak'Zaahn the Spectre
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 15 16:30:57 2008

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Khazvhak perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:199
71160, What happened?
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why are all these people being removed from the Spire? Last time I leave Tlingit in charge!
71162, RE: What happened?
Posted by Tlingit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked Khazvhak and had plans for him. Upon returning I was figuring based on his char's personality he'd move back up through the ranks and fairly quickly attain Provincial/Vindicator based on his char's path(as a player I saw this happening, you can never really know how things will pan out). But I guess that wasnt to be, or perhaps something in his role that Marcatis could see that I couldnt would have prevented it. I guess i'll never know. But I really liked him, was a solid, reliable char.
71159, RE: (DELETED) [None] Khazvhak Ak'Zaahn the Spectre
Posted by Tlingit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was hoping to see you back in Tribbies soon, you had solid RP and were fun to play with. I had reccomended for you to be re instated after you had met my criteria and shown to me that you werent going to pull a Zikaroz and all. You seemed to still support the spire and I was looking forward to seeing you back. I was picturing you as a bad ass lich/mummy running around tearing things up as a Vindicator. Good luck with your next char.