Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Malh the Menkyo, Hunted by Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70501
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 03-Aug-08 12:48 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70501, "(DELETED) [None] Malh the Menkyo, Hunted by Battle"

Sun Aug 3 12:46:34 2008

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Malh perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:130

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Aye, ye' damned coward!, Gulkra (Guest), 05-Aug-08 09:06 AM, #7
Reply RE: Aye, ye' damned coward!, malh (Guest), 05-Aug-08 11:16 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Malh the Menkyo, Hunted by Battle, malh (Guest), 03-Aug-08 12:53 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Malh the Menkyo, Hunted by Battle, Inger (Guest), 03-Aug-08 03:39 PM, #2
     Reply I really did enjoy chatting and learning with you, Kreo (Guest), 03-Aug-08 03:59 PM, #3
     Reply Not a good turn of events, Dhaath (Guest), 04-Aug-08 09:18 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Not a good turn of events, malh (Guest), 04-Aug-08 09:59 AM, #5
     Reply I like Malh, Lerzion (Guest), 04-Aug-08 08:02 PM, #6

Gulkra (Guest)Tue 05-Aug-08 09:06 AM

#70537, "Aye, ye' damned coward!"
In response to Reply #0

No, I liked fighting Malh. I really didn't mind any part of the fact that Malh lost his honor, or started tripping people for other's ganks --But Gulkra did. Malh was pretty much Gulkra's most hated character online for a while, but I personally respected that you stayed around after losing yourself from the cabal. No clue how I'd do with it, but go you!

PS--Broken wrists ruin me.

malh (Guest)Tue 05-Aug-08 11:16 AM

#70542, "RE: Aye, ye' damned coward!"
In response to Reply #7

heh... liked fgthing you aswell... if i failed my kanse in the first two attemps, i was meat...

but if i got it, you had to run

malh (Guest)Sun 03-Aug-08 12:53 PM

#70502, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Malh the Menkyo, Hunted by Battle"
In response to Reply #0

well, this char was a comeback char, havent played for almost a year... its my first assassin above rank 30, and i learned alot.. i know i was hated by some but i diddent really care, this char was only to see if i still had the interest for the game, and that i have... i left the village only becayse there where so many ragers all the time, and i like to play underdog...

assassin defender are really a good combo, could heal myself 200 hp every second tick, so that was usefull..

well, i will begin a new char soon...

see you all in the fields

Inger (Guest)Sun 03-Aug-08 03:39 PM

#70505, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Malh the Menkyo, Hunted by Battle"
In response to Reply #1

I read the details about you becomming hunted. I wish you didn't let the char self destruct like that. From the limited interaction we had I thought you did well. Glad to hear you are back and don't implode the next one!!

Kreo (Guest)Sun 03-Aug-08 03:59 PM

#70506, "I really did enjoy chatting and learning with you"
In response to Reply #1

I was really suprised when you left the village, but also excited. I was hoping for some cool RP. But we didn't meet that much after you left the village. And the few times we did I was busy with other things. To bad.

Looking forward to your next.

Dhaath (Guest)Mon 04-Aug-08 09:18 AM

#70519, "Not a good turn of events"
In response to Reply #1

I can't say I hated you, or anyone I talk with did. I do however believe that you took your aggression at deinduction a bit too far by unecessarily full looting some villagers, which in turn led to them aggressively pursuing you. Also, you won't get cool points for trying to gank down your mentors in the village in the company of a lich.

#### happens. Everyone has had characters go bust at some point or the other. You have two options. Either stick to RP and get reinducted and all, or just have fun before you invariably eventually delete. Either way, as long as you enjoy playing and do not ruin the experience for others, it is all good.

Good luck with your next. See you in the fields.

malh (Guest)Mon 04-Aug-08 09:59 AM

#70521, "RE: Not a good turn of events"
In response to Reply #4

heh... i only did that becuase i got ganged down by almost every villagers... wassent one vs one anymore, now it was two aginst me... so i decided to #### it all...

i should proberly have deleted earlier..

Lerzion (Guest)Mon 04-Aug-08 08:02 PM

#70531, "I like Malh"
In response to Reply #1

I can understand ooc why you did what you did, but obviously Lerz could not. I hope you learned what you wanted to learn and that you come back with something very strong. Good luck!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70501 Previous topic | Next topic