Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Malh the Menkyo, Hunted by Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=70501
70501, (DELETED) [None] Malh the Menkyo, Hunted by Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 3 12:46:34 2008

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Malh perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:130
70537, Aye, ye' damned coward!
Posted by Gulkra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No, I liked fighting Malh. I really didn't mind any part of the fact that Malh lost his honor, or started tripping people for other's ganks :P--But Gulkra did. Malh was pretty much Gulkra's most hated character online for a while, but I personally respected that you stayed around after losing yourself from the cabal. No clue how I'd do with it, but go you!

PS--Broken wrists ruin me.
70542, RE: Aye, ye' damned coward!
Posted by malh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh... liked fgthing you aswell... if i failed my kanse in the first two attemps, i was meat...

but if i got it, you had to run :-)
70502, RE: (DELETED) [None] Malh the Menkyo, Hunted by Battle
well, this char was a comeback char, havent played for almost a year... its my first assassin above rank 30, and i learned alot.. i know i was hated by some but i diddent really care, this char was only to see if i still had the interest for the game, and that i have... i left the village only becayse there where so many ragers all the time, and i like to play underdog...

assassin defender are really a good combo, could heal myself 200 hp every second tick, so that was usefull..

well, i will begin a new char soon...

see you all in the fields
70505, RE: (DELETED) [None] Malh the Menkyo, Hunted by Battle
Posted by Inger on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I read the details about you becomming hunted. I wish you didn't let the char self destruct like that. From the limited interaction we had I thought you did well. Glad to hear you are back and don't implode the next one!!
70506, I really did enjoy chatting and learning with you
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really suprised when you left the village, but also excited. I was hoping for some cool RP. But we didn't meet that much after you left the village. And the few times we did I was busy with other things. To bad.

Looking forward to your next.
70519, Not a good turn of events
Posted by Dhaath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't say I hated you, or anyone I talk with did. I do however believe that you took your aggression at deinduction a bit too far by unecessarily full looting some villagers, which in turn led to them aggressively pursuing you. Also, you won't get cool points for trying to gank down your mentors in the village in the company of a lich.

#### happens. Everyone has had characters go bust at some point or the other. You have two options. Either stick to RP and get reinducted and all, or just have fun before you invariably eventually delete. Either way, as long as you enjoy playing and do not ruin the experience for others, it is all good.

Good luck with your next. See you in the fields.
70521, RE: Not a good turn of events
heh... i only did that becuase i got ganged down by almost every villagers... wassent one vs one anymore, now it was two aginst me... so i decided to #### it all...

i should proberly have deleted earlier..
70531, I like Malh
Posted by Lerzion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can understand ooc why you did what you did, but obviously Lerz could not. I hope you learned what you wanted to learn and that you come back with something very strong. Good luck!