Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Diskasii the Shaman of Ice" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70319
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 27-Jul-08 04:36 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70319, "(DELETED) [None] Diskasii the Shaman of Ice"

Sun Jul 27 16:34:20 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Diskasii perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Minyar1 (Guest)Sun 27-Jul-08 09:16 PM

#70324, "That couple week break took its toll on this char."
In response to Reply #0

I just couldn't get back into it. Thanks Lyristeon for the chance. Good job Jayundar, I could see you getting reaver. i hope you are having fun with it.

This char was kinda lame, and didn't really amount to much. If you want to post, thats cool, and I'll try and post back.

Jayundar (Guest)Sun 27-Jul-08 10:27 PM

#70326, "RE: That couple week break took its toll on this char."
In response to Reply #1

Thank you.

It's too bad you're gone, because we had a very, uh, colorful past and it would have provided interactions that aren't possible for me to manufacture on my own.

Make a new evil Outlander and kill me this time!

Diskasii (Guest)Mon 28-Jul-08 12:15 PM

#70331, "Bad Start"
In response to Reply #2

I totally thought you must be a goodie or something. THat first time we fought you didn't say anything just came running toward me. I was like...time for a fight. We had a couple of good scraps until that final time you got me. Then I figured out you were seeking Outlander too and I was like...crap, I don't need a foe inside that is a darkling too. I was thoroughly prepared to rot anyone in the refuge who was condescending toward the dark side. It would have been interesting. Alas, that huge break was horrible for my desire to play the char.

Jayundar (Guest)Mon 28-Jul-08 05:05 PM

#70334, "RE: Bad Start"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, that first time, I figured you were going toward Outlander because I saw we shared the same sphere...I mostly just wanted to see what you would do and most people aren't that scared of level 16 invokers . By second time, I was already an Outlander, but I liked seeing what you would do.

Rot + immolate on mouthy elves would have been great!

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70319 Previous topic | Next topic