Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Diskasii the Shaman of Ice
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=70319
70319, (DELETED) [None] Diskasii the Shaman of Ice
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 27 16:34:20 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Diskasii perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:76
70324, That couple week break took its toll on this char.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just couldn't get back into it. Thanks Lyristeon for the chance. Good job Jayundar, I could see you getting reaver. i hope you are having fun with it.

This char was kinda lame, and didn't really amount to much. If you want to post, thats cool, and I'll try and post back.
70326, RE: That couple week break took its toll on this char.
Posted by Jayundar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you.

It's too bad you're gone, because we had a very, uh, colorful past and it would have provided interactions that aren't possible for me to manufacture on my own.

Make a new evil Outlander and kill me this time!
70331, Bad Start
Posted by Diskasii on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I totally thought you must be a goodie or something. THat first time we fought you didn't say anything just came running toward me. I was like...time for a fight. We had a couple of good scraps until that final time you got me. Then I figured out you were seeking Outlander too and I was like...crap, I don't need a foe inside that is a darkling too. I was thoroughly prepared to rot anyone in the refuge who was condescending toward the dark side. It would have been interesting. Alas, that huge break was horrible for my desire to play the char.
70334, RE: Bad Start
Posted by Jayundar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, that first time, I figured you were going toward Outlander because I saw we shared the same sphere...I mostly just wanted to see what you would do and most people aren't that scared of level 16 invokers :-). By second time, I was already an Outlander, but I liked seeing what you would do.

Rot + immolate on mouthy elves would have been great!

GLWYN