Subject: "Naboueh Abou'Jirak the Rain Shadow is no longer." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69851
Show all folders

Abernytee (Guest)Fri 19-Sep-08 11:28 PM

#69851, "Naboueh Abou'Jirak the Rain Shadow is no longer."

I made Naboueh to basically try out Bedouins and see how they match up. Nab was a savage bedouin outlander for a couple of reasons, having a baby under 6 months old I needed a character I could leave or drop link with at the drop of a hat (though some ppl still got me and pk'd me but it was my decision so no complaints), the aforementioned bedouin experiment, the savage to make up for Bedouins lack of lagging potential (see savageblow) and outlander as deadfall was my poor mans snare.

He had his struggles ranking up as most people avoid the fire ranger as it must be a newbie so solo'd a fair bit of the way. Finally made it into outlanders and then had better ranking options. Never asked good outlanders for help, if they did cast or sing for me in a cabalraid I never thanked nor did I acknowledge as I did not care for them much. Seyrianna was about as close as I came to liking an outlander goodie. I enjoyed the experiment but lost a little flavour due to the baby taking up a lot of my time and work taking the rest.

Towards the end of my ebb it was goodies that just annoyed the hell out of me. Pansies who would get some of the easiest and most ####ty-annoying progging gear going, either from other fortress explorer builds or by 'request'. Helms that do 10 hr blinds with great regularity are bollocks. So are prayer beads and for that reason Naboueh never came back from his last BS death. Koolchi has some credit for that as does Renkaide, dude you are a pansy in a healer-russian-prog-suit making out you are something special. You aint!

Anyway, if you have questions about Bedouins or want to hurl abuse at me, feel free. I am gonna take a while to decide if I am coming back and maybe you might help me make that decision.

-----Abernyte

P.S. Kastellyn, thanks for the ranger Vs Assassin thing but I felt a little bummed at the reward, unless I dont know some secret about 90% dark vision and waylay. 90% sandswirl would have been cool because that skill fails a #### tonne and given it is desert niche it should be more reliable. It got me killed a few times before I just stopped using it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply RE: Decisions about coming back, Zulghinlour, 09-Jul-08 06:53 PM, #28
Reply AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! You evil immorta..., Abernytee (Guest), 10-Jul-08 03:11 AM, #12
Reply I thought the it was common knowledge., Lyristeon, 10-Jul-08 12:05 PM, #15
Reply Everyone roll sleepless ragers!~, Teldasill (Guest), 09-Jul-08 08:09 PM, #29
Reply This explains a lot., Lyristeon, 09-Jul-08 05:03 PM, #25
Reply Yeah, Abernytee (Guest), 09-Jul-08 05:14 PM, #6
Reply Saw nothing but good stuff from you, chief, Drokk1 (Guest), 15-Jul-08 04:37 PM, #23
Reply RE: Naboueh Abou'Jirak the Rain Shadow is no longer., Kastellyn, 14-Jul-08 05:23 PM, #22
Reply was fun aber!, Namanrin (Guest), 11-Jul-08 06:33 PM, #20
Reply Yeah. Thanks for realising you had them maxed out!, Abernytee (Guest), 14-Jul-08 08:44 AM, #21
     Reply HAR!, Namanrin (Guest), 14-Jul-08 07:18 PM, #27
Reply This explains something to me..., Fendril (Guest), 09-Jul-08 10:09 PM, #10
Reply None taken. He was hella cool, just not around much. n..., Jayundar (Guest), 09-Jul-08 10:18 PM, #11
Reply Thought this might be you., Jayundar (Guest), 09-Jul-08 09:09 PM, #9
Reply RE: Naboueh Abou'Jirak the Rain Shadow is no longer., Iomahk (Guest), 09-Jul-08 08:46 PM, #8
Reply Try a Tribunal sometime, Koolchi (Guest), 09-Jul-08 04:38 PM, #4
Reply Wow, delusions of adequacy dude., Abernytee (Guest), 09-Jul-08 04:47 PM, #5
Reply RE: Wow, delusions of adequacy dude., Mizfara (Guest), 09-Jul-08 06:07 PM, #7
     Reply As a Chemistry Teacher I realise there are always excep..., Abernytee (Guest), 10-Jul-08 03:09 AM, #26
          Reply RE: As a Chemistry Teacher I realise there are always e..., Mizfara (Guest), 10-Jul-08 09:28 AM, #14
Reply You were fierce Nab!, Seyriannia (Guest), 10-Jul-08 09:18 AM, #13
Reply I call this one 'Quality Groupmates - a rare thing' ~, Abernytee (Guest), 09-Jul-08 04:26 PM, #3
Reply A pleasure, Daurwyn (Guest), 19-Jul-08 08:29 PM, #31
     Reply And a nice change., Abernytee (Guest), 22-Jul-08 04:49 AM, #30
          Reply Just let me know when suits, incognito, 17-Sep-08 04:38 PM, #24
Reply Death to tribs and Ruhktanshi is a cock!, Abernytee (Guest), 09-Jul-08 04:24 PM, #2
Reply RE: Death to tribs and Ruhktanshi is a cock!, Ruhk (Guest), 10-Jul-08 03:31 PM, #16
     Reply Two things, Abernytee (Guest), 10-Jul-08 04:00 PM, #17
          Reply You are too pompous, Dwoggurd, 10-Jul-08 04:10 PM, #18
               Reply And you are still Dwoggurd, but I will explain anyway....., Abernytee (Guest), 11-Jul-08 02:36 AM, #19
Reply Try a log here., Abernytee (Guest), 09-Jul-08 04:19 PM, #1

ZulghinlourFri 19-Sep-08 11:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69863, "RE: Decisions about coming back"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 09-Jul-08 06:53 PM

I have the silver bullet that will bring you back, regardless of your decision. Muahahahahaahahaha.

I spent a good chunk of the last weekend figuring out my approach to air shifters (forms, skills, formulas, etc). Still got some stuff to flesh out, but once this part is done, the rest is easy

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Abernytee (Guest)Thu 10-Jul-08 03:11 AM

#69871, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! You evil immorta..."
In response to Reply #28

~

LyristeonThu 10-Jul-08 12:05 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69877, "I thought the it was common knowledge."
In response to Reply #12

We are all evil.

Teldasill (Guest)Fri 19-Sep-08 11:27 PM

#69864, "Everyone roll sleepless ragers!~"
In response to Reply #28

~

LyristeonThu 18-Sep-08 06:51 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69860, "This explains a lot."
In response to Reply #0

Your hours were really erratic and seemed to drop off a bit from time to time. Being a parent, it makes sense your reasons for this being the case. If it weren't, I could have seen Nab as a possibility for Nightreaver.

GLWYN

Abernytee (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 05:14 PM

#69861, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #25

If I had the hours to give to it I would have prayed or roleplayed the seeking the position but as it was I was happy enough not being a let down to applicants.

-----Abernytee

Drokk1 (Guest)Tue 15-Jul-08 04:37 PM

#69954, "Saw nothing but good stuff from you, chief"
In response to Reply #0

Our only interactions were talking, but I liked the logs.

I have always enjoyed your chars whether they are foes or allies.

I understand your parent position perfectly since I more or less went through the same. Good luck with your responsibilities and I hope you decide to play again.

KastellynMon 14-Jul-08 05:23 PM
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69919, "RE: Naboueh Abou'Jirak the Rain Shadow is no longer."
In response to Reply #0

Shoot, I don't remember exactly what I gave you. I had worked my way through the rest of the participants and got to you last. I thought you did a great job in the competition; sorry the reward didn't feel right. I'm not familiar enough with neo-rangers to really know what does or doesn't make a good reward!

Dark vision and waylay were two things that popped out at me as being somewhat appropriate to the competition - that's why I picked them for you. I'll work it better next time.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***

Namanrin (Guest)Fri 11-Jul-08 06:33 PM

#69894, "was fun aber!"
In response to Reply #0

wish we could have grouped and hunted more but times didnt mesh and for awhile I couldnt log in... but....

I thought Nab was cool... totally caught me offguard with the dervish dance in kasty's competition....

hope that time on mount giving you those magical items helped...

p.s. when you find out who I am.. you'll prolly laugh.. we go way back and have lots of history.. back to masters...

good luck with next bro... and want to talk to you about savages after death...

later bro..

Namanrin.. aka.. ?

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 14-Jul-08 08:44 AM

#69918, "Yeah. Thanks for realising you had them maxed out!"
In response to Reply #20

The staves were handy. I had looked a few times but when you basically said you were gone for a bit and passed them to me, it was very handy. The next day I got another so the luck was in. I rarely used them due to short log in times as getting them back of the mob took me about an hour!

Look forward to your coming out party. I have a hunch but we will see.

-----Abernyte

P.S. Lots of History back to masters means I killed you a lot, heh!?

Namanrin (Guest)Thu 18-Sep-08 08:31 PM

#69924, "HAR!"
In response to Reply #21

dink maybe couple... dont think as aber though... but yea you'll laugh when I die and see who is.

laters

Fendril (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 10:09 PM

#69867, "This explains something to me..."
In response to Reply #0

No offense to Jayundar, But I thought you were very deserving of the Nightreaver spot. A few of us Tribs even talked about it when the Janundar got it and you did not. But now seeing this, it makes sense. You were balls out when you were around. Wanted or not, I knew if we had the fetish, you would try and stop by and get it back. I respect that. Well done and I know you don't have alot of time right now, but when it happens, I look foward to your next.

Jayundar (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 10:18 PM

#69868, "None taken. He was hella cool, just not around much. n..."
In response to Reply #10

Jayundar (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 09:09 PM

#69866, "Thought this might be you."
In response to Reply #0

Not too much to say as we didn't see each other all that much, but I figured due to a couple of reasons this might be you.

Cool character. Even if you feel you didn't put much effort into it, I certainly got the feeling I was interacting with a bedouin fire giant instead of a person sitting in front of a computer, which is more than can be said for too many other characters.

Really sad you're gone, but if you aren't feeling like playing, you're making the right decision. Best of luck.

Iomahk (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 08:46 PM

#69865, "RE: Naboueh Abou'Jirak the Rain Shadow is no longer."
In response to Reply #0

I know I'm out of the loop, but congrats on the baby!

You'll be back. Someday.

Koolchi (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 04:38 PM

#69857, "Try a Tribunal sometime"
In response to Reply #0

I know you commited a crime, I can't flag your behind cause I have no evidence. I don't trust none of you outlanders. For me to warrant you, I have to get reports of your crime or you attack me.

I have seen many Outlanders with pipes. You smoke the pipe and we both sleep. I would hate to sleep for 12hrs with another outlander around to wake your behind.

I got full looted more times by Outlanders more than Imperials and Scions combined. Who wants to be full-looted? Also, things were taken from me that can only be USED by Dwarf/Goodie. I got looted by Ixilth, Karjiin, Jayundar (he was never in my range). For every one of my eq, I worked for it. After the servers were up, I had my eq gone, so I had to start from scratch. From what I am wearing, only Greaves, Bracers, one pendant & Sword is requested. I worked my behind to get the rest.

Stop blaming me for requesting and pwning you. If you hate request so much, make a goodie and abuse request if want.

Abernytee (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 04:47 PM

#69859, "Wow, delusions of adequacy dude."
In response to Reply #4

You never once in all my life 'pwned' me. You flagged me when I was blind in galadon and there was no evidence that I set anything on fire prior to getting there. YOU log off at the slightest hint of an outlander raid. YOU, yes YOU never fought me for long enough for anything you may have worn to actually prog so go eat a ####. If I had died to you at any point I would have deleted then and never mentioned I was Naboueh to anyone. Jeez......think your newbie view of 'pwning' me (flagging me with no evidence when I was in galadon, at half health and disorientated), might just have been the answer I was looking for.

As for making a goodie.....it wont happen. Twats like you and the inane cock-gobblers that reside in the fortress will always be a talisman to ward me from making one. It is bad enough having to deal with you a little as an enemy without having you as a cabal mate. *shudder*

-----Abernyte

Mizfara (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 06:07 PM

#69862, "RE: Wow, delusions of adequacy dude."
In response to Reply #5

>As for making a goodie.....it wont happen. Twats like you and
>the inane cock-gobblers that reside in the fortress will
>always be a talisman to ward me from making one.

You can't seriously believe the Fortress, or even "Team Good", has a monopoly on cock-gobbling.

There are several recently deceased non-Fortress non-good-aligned characters that received a fair amount of criticism. Amethis. Fatfrumos. Kostyan. Kapaldako. Droghnund. Klurak. I don't necessarily agree with all the criticism, but some folks apparently felt pretty strongly about it.

Also, the past two "sit at level 11 and do nothing but hang around cabals and loot hero kills" characters I've observed were also evil.

Douchey players tend to play play douchey characters, regardless of those characters' alignment.

Abernytee (Guest)Thu 18-Sep-08 06:52 AM

#69870, "As a Chemistry Teacher I realise there are always excep..."
In response to Reply #7

and you were that one. You were always a nightmare to go up against as prepping took time that you seldom afforded me when hunting me. I did like Mizfara a lot and I have a hunch I know who you are as you always produce quality, regardless of cabal.

-----Abernyte

Mizfara (Guest)Thu 10-Jul-08 09:28 AM

#69874, "RE: As a Chemistry Teacher I realise there are always e..."
In response to Reply #26

For kicks, try this thought exercise. Make a list of who you think are the the lamest, douchiest characters over the last six months. How many were good and how many were evil? When I make that list, most of them are evil. And, of those that are good, one was a serial evil player who happened to roll a goodie, then played him like a neutral.

Seyriannia (Guest)Thu 10-Jul-08 09:18 AM

#69873, "You were fierce Nab!"
In response to Reply #4

Often times i'd enjoy watching your fights because I had none. That whirling Simoon seemed relatively neat. I can only assume it's a lot stronger in the desert? Its sad you will be gone. While we didnt see each other all that much it was nice knowing there was a strong ranger within the ranks.

As an aside to koolchi: I'm pretty certain many people have tried and played tribunals--and very successful in the cabal war dynamic. You cannot really help your side of the cabal dynamic though when you do odd menouvers like warrant than quit immediately. Its even further damaging in retrospect when you warrant on requiem or something then decided to quit as fast as you can.

Abernytee (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 04:26 PM

#69855, "I call this one 'Quality Groupmates - a rare thing' ~"
In response to Reply #0

<618(69%) 430m 760mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> u

An elite storm giant soldier yells 'Naboueh! Now you die!'
You quickly leap away from an elite storm giant soldier's punch.
An elite storm giant soldier has a few scratches.

<618(69%) 430m 760mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> n
No way! You are still fighting!

<618(69%) 430m 760mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> No way! You are still fighting!

<618(69%) 430m 760mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> fle
The Far Side of the Mountain

[Exits: east up]
A battle hardened storm giant stands here awaiting the coming invasion.
An experienced storm giant stands here guiding the soldiers.
A towering storm giant commands his soldiers with unquestionable authority.
An experienced storm giant stands here guiding the soldiers.
You flee from combat!
You dodge an elite storm giant soldier's punch.
You parry an elite storm giant soldier's punch.
An elite storm giant soldier's punch maims you!
An elite storm giant soldier is in perfect health.

<551(61%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> c
A storm giant lieutenant yells 'Naboueh! Now you die!'
You dodge a storm giant lieutenant's punch.
A storm giant commander yells 'Naboueh! Now you die!'
You dodge a storm giant commander's punch.
A storm giant commander sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
A storm giant commander's bash scratches you.

<549(61%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> cam

A storm giant commander's punch DISMEMBERS you!
A storm giant lieutenant screams and attacks you!
You evade a storm giant lieutenant's bash, causing him to fall flat on his face.
A storm giant lieutenant's bash misses you.
An elite storm giant soldier screams and attacks you!
You parry a storm giant lieutenant's punch.
You twist yourself around an elite storm giant soldier's punch.
An elite storm giant soldier's kick wounds you.
You evade an elite storm giant soldier's bash, causing him to fall flat on his face.
An elite storm giant soldier's bash misses you.
An elite storm giant soldier parries your caustic slime.
An elite storm giant soldier parries your flaming bite.
As an elite storm giant soldier fights you, he seems intimidated by your fierce war paint!

<441(49%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> fle

You absorb the force of a storm giant lieutenant's punch with the hide of the Ancient White Dragon.
You nimbly sidestep an elite storm giant soldier's punch.
You barely manage to avoid an elite storm giant soldier's punch.

<441(49%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
You evade a storm giant commander's bash, causing him to fall flat on his face.
A storm giant commander's bash misses you.
You swat a storm giant lieutenant's punch away from you.
Your flaming bite RAZES an elite storm giant soldier!
Your caustic slime MASSACRES an elite storm giant soldier!

<408(45%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> fleeNo way! You are still fighting!
A storm giant lieutenant's punch MUTILATES you!
An elite storm giant soldier's kick maims you!
An elite storm giant soldier sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
An elite storm giant soldier's bash grazes you.
Your flaming bite TORCHES an elite storm giant soldier!
As a storm giant lieutenant fights you, he seems intimidated by your fierce war paint!

<321(35%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> flee
cam

A storm giant lieutenant sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
A storm giant lieutenant's bash grazes you.
An elite storm giant soldier's punch devastates you!
An elite storm giant soldier has some small but disgusting cuts.

<247(27%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
A storm giant commander's kick maims you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You evade a storm giant lieutenant's bash, causing him to fall flat on his face.
An elite storm giant soldier's bash hits you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You evade an elite storm giant soldier's bash, causing him to fall flat on his face.
Your flaming bite TORCHES an elite storm giant soldier!

<167(18%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
A storm giant lieutenant's punch MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A storm giant lieutenant's punch maims you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You sure are BLEEDING!
An elite storm giant soldier's kick misses you.
An elite storm giant soldier's bash scratches you.
You sure are BLEEDING!

<54(6%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
Gazhrum has arrived.
The Treant has arrived.

<54(6%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
Gazhrum closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
You feel the rejuvenating presence of a touch of chaos mending your wounds.

<101(11%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
You parry a storm giant commander's punch.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your caustic slime misses an elite storm giant soldier.

<66(7%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
Nizidrayt tells the group 'Careful, eh'

<66(7%) 430m 756mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> fle

An elite storm giant soldier has arrived.
The sun rises above the horizon.

<76(8%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
You sure are BLEEDING!
As an elite storm giant soldier fights you, he seems intimidated by your fierce war paint!

<119(13%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
You deftly duck under a storm giant lieutenant's punch.
You sure are BLEEDING!
An elite storm giant soldier's punch misses you.

<111(12%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>

<169(18%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
Nizidrayt tells the group 'Heal him?'

<169(18%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
A storm giant commander's punch EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A storm giant lieutenant's punch maims you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your caustic slime MANGLES an elite storm giant soldier!

<52(5%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>

<104(11%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
You parry a storm giant commander's punch.
You sure are BLEEDING!
An elite storm giant soldier's punch misses you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your caustic slime DISMEMBERS an elite storm giant soldier!

<4(0%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
Gazhrum tells the group 'IS'

<4(0%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>

<54(6%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>
An elite storm giant soldier's kick MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your caustic slime MANGLES an elite storm giant soldier!
An elite storm giant soldier dodges your caustic slime.

<15(1%) 436m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> The Far Side of the Mountain

[Exits: west up down]
You flee from combat!

<15(1%) 436m 764mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> You aren't fighting anyone.

<15(1%) 436m 764mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> You attempt to camouflage yourself.

<15(1%) 436m 764mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> cYou aren't fighting anyone.

<15(1%) 436m 764mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> cam

Gazhrum tells the group 'Send home'

<15(1%) 436m 764mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> You attempt to camouflage yourself.

<15(1%) 436m 764mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> l
The Far Side of the Mountain
You stand on a moderately steep mountain of dark rock. Short grasses grow
in sparatic clusters from the cracks in the rock. You feel an occassional
rumbling of the ground beneath you. Trees grow along the eastern edge of the
mountain blocking your path.

[Exits: west up down]
Gazhrum has arrived.
The Treant has arrived.

<15(1%) 436m 764mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> c

<72(8%) 436m 764mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> camp
You set up camp and take time to rest.

<72(8%) 411m 764mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]>

<126(14%) 411m 764mv 8699tnl (mountain) [cloudy]> gt Gazhrum you
Your skin tingles at the thought of metal.

<174(19%) 451m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [raining]> gt Gazhrum you is
Gazhrum tells the group 'Or not'

<174(19%) 451m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [raining]> gt Gazhrum you is
Gazhrum tells the group 'Him barely make it out'

<174(19%) 451m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [raining]> gt Gazhrum you is save me p

<226(25%) 451m 768mv 8699tnl (mountain) [raining]> gt Gazhrum you is save me plenty much that time.
i
eq
You tell your group 'Gazhrum you is save me plenty much that time.'

Daurwyn (Guest)Fri 19-Sep-08 11:28 PM

#70058, "A pleasure"
In response to Reply #3

I noticed that not only were you taking a long time gathering the mobs, but you had been quiet, so thought you might be permalagged and thus screwed the plan for what I thought made sense.

Cool to find out that was you. I had so few allies that Naboueh was a massive morale boost to see around.

Abernytee (Guest)Fri 19-Sep-08 11:27 PM

#70120, "And a nice change."
In response to Reply #31

A nice change that is to be on the same side. I am usually at loggerheads with your creations. I really liked Gazhrum from an RP stand point bujt also as a druid to change my metal axes and maces into wood! Never saw you towards the end and a few deaths to tribs or in cities when they were about saw me lose most of my good weapons.

That kind of thinking often gets lost when people are trying to rank so a big thanks again.

-----Abernyte

P.S. We really should have that drink in Bris. soon.

incognitoWed 17-Sep-08 04:38 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72191, "Just let me know when suits"
In response to Reply #30

Quite busy these days but I can probably juggle things a bit. Shame you missed the housewarming.

Abernytee (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 04:24 PM

#69854, "Death to tribs and Ruhktanshi is a cock!"
In response to Reply #0

**Ruhktanshi you are a cock. I clearly cannot group with the mage yet you kill me as if you were an evil rager and not much like a neutral one. Naboueh considered you a friend given all our ranking and me helping against scions. Cockbag move that was the beginning of the end for Naboueh. Loss of big weapons that were turned into wood is huge for a savage and there are #### all druids about.

You are using:
<worn on finger> a moss-lined ring, set with turquoise
<worn around neck> (Invis) a ruby-encrusted collar
<worn on body> a spider hide breastplate
<worn on head> a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull
<worn on face> a mask of sparkling ruby and caked blood
<worn on legs> a pair of crystal leg-guards
<worn on feet> a pair of spike-toed boots
<worn on hands> a pair of eog-lined gauntlets
<worn on arms> a phylactery of fortitude
<worn about body> (Humming) the Cloak of Night
<worn about waist> a girdle of giant strength
<worn around wrist> (Glowing) a flawless bracelet of pure sapphire
<worn around wrist> the Bracelet of Charms
<mainhand wielded> Jumnarl's double-bladed battle axe
<offhand wielded> the Weaver of Doom

<1110(103%) 492m 913mv 23986tnl (forest) [lightning]> i
You are carrying:
a primitive fertility mask
an oil of sight
( 2) a cedar staff with weighted ends
(Glowing) a potion of return
an emerald periapt
(Glowing) a medallion of reddish-gold
hide armor from a yeti
(Humming) breastplate of a dwarven ribcage
(Glowing) (Humming) a malachite rod
a green potion
the Hammer of Muspellsheim
a sleek silver staff
a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy
a captain's hat

Trade Road

[Exits: north east south west]
An important looking merchant is riding through here in a shiny carriage.
A large, handsome buck stands here amidst the trees, dozing alertly on its
feet.

<1074(97%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> Trade Road

<1074(97%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> People near you:
(PK) Jakziim Trade Road
Gaayak Inside the East Gate
(PK) Naboueh Trade Road
(PK) Trovaine High Road
Soidel Inside the East Gate
(PK) Fendril High Road

<1074(97%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> e
Trade Road

<1074(97%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> e
Market Square

<1074(97%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> n
High Road

A poor, abused dog is here.

<1074(97%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> 1
nThey aren't here.

<1074(97%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> n
High Road

Trovaine's lieutenant stands here, enforcing the Law.
Trovaine's lieutenant stands here, enforcing the Law.
(White Aura) Trovaine is here.
Fendril's lieutenant stands here, enforcing the Law.
Fendril's lieutenant stands here, enforcing the Law.
Fendril is here.

<1074(97%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> 1
Fendril is blinded by the dirt in his eyes!
You fade into existence.
Your kicked dirt scratches Fendril.
Fendril yells 'Someone just kicked dirt in my eyes!'
Fendril has a few scratches.

<1074(97%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
Trovaine's lieutenant yells 'Naboueh is a CRIMINAL! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
Trovaine's lieutenant decimates you!
You dodge Trovaine's lieutenant's slash.
You parry Trovaine's lieutenant's slash.
Trovaine's lieutenant yells 'Naboueh is a CRIMINAL! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
Fendril's lieutenant yells 'Naboueh is a CRIMINAL! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
Fendril's lieutenant devastates you!
Fendril's lieutenant's slash nearly strikes you before you turn it away.
Fendril's lieutenant yells 'Naboueh is a CRIMINAL! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
You parry Fendril's lieutenant's slash.

<961(87%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> derv

Trovaine's lieutenant's slash devastates you!
Trovaine's lieutenant's slash decimates you!
You dodge Trovaine's divine power.
Trovaine's divine power wounds you.
Fendril's lieutenant's slash decimates you!
You dodge Fendril's lieutenant's slash.
You flow to one side as Fendril's lieutenant's slash passes.
Fendril dodges your cleave.
Fendril parries your poisonous bite.
Fendril parries your cleave.
As Fendril fights you, he seems intimidated by your fierce war paint!
You dodge Fendril's sting.
Fendril's sting wounds you.

<809(73%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
Fendril yells 'Help someone is attacking me!'
Macha utters the words, 'wunsohar yarh'.
Fendril looks disoriented, but only momentarily.
Macha fades into existence.
Macha's mental jolt STAGGERS Fendril!

Fendril brings the handle of the whipping tail of a manticore about, but misses your eyes.

Trovaine narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Trovaine's lieutenant's slash misses you.
Macha sweeps Fendril's legs out from under him!
Macha's trip wounds Fendril.
Fendril's lieutenant's slash devastates you!
Your cleave MANGLES Fendril!
As Trovaine's lieutenant fights you, he seems intimidated by your fierce war paint!
As Trovaine's lieutenant fights you, he seems intimidated by your fierce war paint!
As Fendril's lieutenant fights you, he seems intimidated by your fierce war paint!
You parry Trovaine's divine power.
You parry Fendril's sting.
Fendril's sting mauls you.
Fendril has some small but disgusting cuts.

<759(69%) 500m 912mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> You begin your dance and violently whirl around, striking at all who attack you!
Your whirling strike DISMEMBERS Trovaine's lieutenant!
Your whirling strike DISMEMBERS Trovaine's lieutenant!
Your whirling strike MANGLES Trovaine's lieutenant!
Your whirling strike MUTILATES Trovaine!
Your whirling strike EVISCERATES Trovaine!
Your whirling strike MANGLES Fendril's lieutenant!
Your whirling strike MASSACRES Fendril's lieutenant!
Your whirling strike MANGLES Fendril's lieutenant!
Your whirling strike *** DEVASTATES *** Fendril!
Your whirling strike *** DEMOLISHES *** Fendril!
Your whirling strike MASSACRES Fendril!
Fendril is covered with bleeding wounds.

<759(69%) 500m 832mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
Macha utters the words, 'izjfahiouqar eugfjshuai'.
Fendril twitches helplessly as his body is stunned by pain.
Macha's neurological disruption STAGGERS Fendril!
Fendril is gushing blood.

<759(69%) 500m 832mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> derv

Trovaine's lieutenant's blow swings wildly and misses.
Macha roars and reddens with fury as she presses her attack!
Macha's smash MASSACRES Fendril!
Macha's smash MUTILATES Fendril!
Fendril's lieutenant's blow swings wildly and misses.
Fendril dodges your poisonous bite.
Trovaine's blow swings wildly and misses.
Fendril's blow swings wildly and misses.
Fendril's sting injures you.
Fendril is writhing in agony.

<627(57%) 500m 832mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
You feel a momentary chill.

<627(57%) 500m 832mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
You knock Trovaine's lieutenant's slash harmlessly to the side.
Macha's smash MASSACRES Fendril!
Fendril parries your poisonous bite.

<484(44%) 500m 832mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> You begin your dance and violently whirl around, striking at all who attack you!
Your whirling strike MASSACRES Trovaine's lieutenant!
Your whirling strike misses Trovaine's lieutenant.
Your whirling strike DISMEMBERS Fendril's lieutenant!
Your whirling strike *** DEMOLISHES *** Fendril!
Your whirling strike *** DEVASTATES *** Fendril!
Fendril is DEAD!!
Fendril's leg is sliced from his dead body.
Fendril's lieutenant slowly fades away.
Fendril's lieutenant slowly fades away.

<484(44%) 500m 767mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
You feel a momentary chill.
You miss Trovaine.
You MUTILATE Trovaine!
Trovaine parries your poisonous bite.
You maim Trovaine!
Trovaine is covered with bleeding wounds.

<484(44%) 500m 767mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> derv

Trovaine yells 'Die, Macha, you sorcerous dog!'
Macha utters the words, 'eugfjsh afoai'.
Trovaine doubles over in pain and coughs up blood.
Trovaine gurgles helplessly as he clutches at his throat!
Macha's disruption *** DEVASTATES *** Trovaine!
Trovaine is gushing blood.

<484(44%) 500m 767mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
Macha's smash EVISCERATES Trovaine!
Macha's smash decimates Trovaine!
Trovaine parries your cleave.
Your poisonous bite devastates Trovaine!
Your poisonous bite misses Trovaine.
Trovaine deflects your cleave with his shield.
Trovaine's blow swings wildly and misses.
Trovaine is writhing in agony.

<484(44%) 500m 767mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> b
Fendril has arrived.
Trovaine is writhing in agony.

<484(44%) 500m 767mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> but
Macha's smash devastates Trovaine!
Your cleave misses Trovaine.
Your poisonous bite devastates Trovaine!
Trovaine deflects your cleave with his shield.
Your cleave EVISCERATES Trovaine!
Your cleave MUTILATES Trovaine!
You parry Trovaine's divine power.
Trovaine is convulsing on the ground.

<395(35%) 500m 767mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> but

The magical aura fades away.
Your shield of lightning dissipates.
Your shield of water dissipates.
Your shield of fire dissipates.
Your shield of air dissipates.

<400(36%) 500m 800mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
Fendril gets a runed iron bracer from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a green flail from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a ring set with a single ruby from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a ring set with a single ruby from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a circlet of dark metal from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets the silver badge of Kor from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets the girdle of endless space from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a pair of thick rothe-hide gloves from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a green flail from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets hardened mithril leggings from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a pair of fine black leather boots from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets the whipping tail of a manticore from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets the whipping tail of a manticore from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a scimitar named 'Wave Dancer' from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets Five-Color Dragonscale Mail from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets the cape of lightning from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets the silver badge of Kor from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a pair of ornate darkened mithril sleeves from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets horned mask of silver from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a scimitar named 'Wave Dancer' from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a thick leather bracer from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets the weaponsmaster's scimitar from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a potion of teleportation from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a mithril-bladed bastard sword from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets the hide of the Ancient White Dragon from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a potion of returning from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a light coracle from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a polished iron girth from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets a sapphire periapt from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets 37 gold coins from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets 118 silver coins from the corpse of Fendril.
Fendril gets 141 copper coins from the corpse of Fendril.

<400(36%) 500m 800mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> You begin your dance and violently whirl around, striking at all who attack you!
Your whirling strike MANGLES Trovaine's lieutenant!
Trovaine is DEAD!!
Trovaine's lieutenant slowly fades away.
Trovaine's lieutenant slowly fades away.

<400(36%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> p
p

Ruhktanshi sings 'How can I let you sleep, my love,
Now that your dear voice I hear?
I crave but a kiss from your clay-cold lips
I long to kiss you, holding you near.'
Macha's smash devastates Ruhktanshi!
You yell 'The end of the world draws near! The nightmare abominations are among us!'
Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault RATTLES you!
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.

<258(23%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> p

Trovaine has arrived.

<258(23%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
The gods protect Trovaine from Macha.

<258(23%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> fl
Trovaine leaves south.

<258(23%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> fle

Macha has fled!

Trovaine has arrived.

Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault STAGGERS you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
Your cleave scratches your agonizing heartbreak.
Your agonizing heartbreak is unaffected by your poisonous bite!
Your agonizing heartbreak parries your cleave.
Your agonizing heartbreak has a few scratches.

<194(17%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> pNo way! You are still fighting!

<194(17%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> p
You dart in quickly past your agonizing heartbreak's defenses with the speed of a snake!
Your serpent strike scratches your agonizing heartbreak.
Trovaine gets a shield from the hide of a snow worm from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a large sack from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets plate vambraces decorated with red enamel from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets the Ankh of Loch Terradian from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets robes of the golden sun from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets Amathylar, the Elven Blade of War from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a pair of silver-tipped feathered ribbons from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a pair of steel-taloned boots from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a silver coronet from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets the ring of Wisdom from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets the belt of life from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a pair of Arborian leggings from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a pair of Arborian gauntlets from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a flawless bracelet of pure sapphire from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a delicate silver necklace from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a potion of translucence from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a potion of translucence from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets an aquamarine bracelet from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a small glass prism from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a silver ring set with a single malachite from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a pair of black breeches from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a jade key from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a plain key from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets a jade key from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets 9 gold coins from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets 48 silver coins from the corpse of Trovaine.
Trovaine gets 94 copper coins from the corpse of Trovaine.

<194(17%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
You dodge your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
You dodge your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your agonizing heartbreak parries your poisonous bite.
Your agonizing heartbreak parries your poisonous bite.
Your agonizing heartbreak is unaffected by your poisonous bite!
Your agonizing heartbreak parries your cleave.
Your agonizing heartbreak has some small but disgusting cuts.

<124(11%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]>
Ruhktanshi sings 'Blow the wind southerly, southerly, southerly,
Blow the wind south o'er the Dragon Sea;
Blow the wind southerly, southerly, southerly,
Blow the breeze of my lover to me.'
Ruhktanshi's reverberating blast *** DEMOLISHES *** you!

You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You yell 'Help! Ruhktanshi attacked me!'

<-3(0%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> p

Ruhktanshi yells 'Die, Macha, you sorcerous dog!'

<-3(0%) 500m 765mv 23986tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> st
Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault FRIGHTENS you!
You have been KILLED!!

You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!
You feel some of your vitality drain out of you with this death.

<1(0%) 1m 765mv 24200tnl (forest) [cloudy]> st
Better stand first.

High Road

The undamaged corpse of Naboueh is here, its expression twisted by pain.
The sliced-off leg of Naboueh is lying here.
The corpse of Trovaine is here, badly sliced and hacked.
The corpse of Fendril is here, badly sliced and hacked.
The sliced-off leg of Fendril is lying here.
Kalemor is here.
(Ghost) Trovaine is here.
(Ghost) Fendril is here.
Ruhktanshi is here.

<15(1%) 11m 818mv 24200tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> get all corpse
You get a sleek silver staff from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a pair of spike-toed boots from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get the Cloak of Night from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get the Hammer of Muspellsheim from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a green potion from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a cedar staff with weighted ends from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get breastplate of a dwarven ribcage from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get hide armor from a yeti from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a medallion of reddish-gold from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a spider hide breastplate from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a mask of sparkling ruby and caked blood from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a potion of return from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a pair of crystal leg-guards from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a cedar staff with weighted ends from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a primitive fertility mask from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a potion of return from the corpse of Naboueh.
You get a staff of return from the corpse of Naboueh.

Ruhk (Guest)Thu 10-Jul-08 03:31 PM

#69879, "RE: Death to tribs and Ruhktanshi is a cock!"
In response to Reply #2

I know man, That sucked. It was not about you grouping with the mage, It was the first time, yes first time, I got the chance to fiend Macha (ironically she saw through it?). I was south of you guys, I waited for you to finish your kills. Even though I was bitter IC about Nizi, Sey and Telda raiding the village. I hadn't attacked any outlanders in the past during spire raids, but when Outlanders came raiding (especially non mages) that pretty much meant no holds barred then on. I'm sorry man, I felt cheap too. I hope you noticed my efforts after that to make things better. I didn't think you'd be convulsing, at my best guess I thought you'd flee quaff. BLEEEEEEH! I know I don't need to apologise or anything but hell yeah, I 'm sorry.

GLWYN!
Ruhk.

Abernytee (Guest)Thu 10-Jul-08 04:00 PM

#69880, "Two things"
In response to Reply #16

that really helped you out were:

1) was ages before I was logged on again and saw you

2) I did notice the little things you did after.

I was going to con-kill you with savage abandon and lots of resist mental preps/eq but two things got in the way

-----Abernyte

DwoggurdThu 10-Jul-08 04:10 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
#69881, "You are too pompous"
In response to Reply #17

Considering the fact you played an outlander who attacked ragers unprovoked in the past.
Why you are so upset when people do things to you very similar to the things you have done yourself?

Abernytee (Guest)Fri 11-Jul-08 02:36 AM

#69887, "And you are still Dwoggurd, but I will explain anyway....."
In response to Reply #18

The attack on villagers was post-event. Naboueh's decision that the villagers would all get a smack was after the event. I had never struck at a villager before that and never used magic in their ranking company. I helped defend their village from scions and imperials but the evil giant did not forgive trespasses against him and so villager became fair game. Ruhktanshi was considered a friend, which was what shocked Naboueh most (and me, the player for that matter). Make sense enough for you now?

-----Abernyte

Abernytee (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 04:19 PM

#69852, "Try a log here."
In response to Reply #0

** Log on to check edges options to decide on something to take when my horrible PK range of Emperor, warmaster and Priestess make an appearance. I had hoped to check and choose my edges and log out as my child was making a huge furor in the next room.

**Ah well. Here is the Imperial experiance.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> acu
Your vision sharpens.

<953(100%) 466m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> discuss guildmaster
You can't seem to think of much to discuss. Perhaps a bit later you will.
You can choose the following edges:
Deep Pockets : You can develop deep pockets, capable of carrying more things.
Dragonslayer : You can learn the secrets of the dragonslayers and prey upon the weaknesses of scalykind.
Combat Statistician : You can be a combat statistician and analyze battle more precisely.
Courageous : You can show courage surpassing most.
Apt Learner : You can become an apt learner, garnering more from your experiences.
Lucky : You can be lucky.
Mousy : You could explain to your guildmaster the reasons you are unmoved by epic song.
Humorless : You can explain to your guildmaster the reasons you are unmoved by comic song.
Stonehearted : You can tell your guildmaster about your disinterest in romance.
Cheerful : You can tell your guildmaster about your cheerful nature.
Extra Training : You can convert your experiences to extra training.
Quick Healer : You can tell your guildmaster stories about your ability to heal faster than others.
Fortitude of the Flesh: You may learn how to give fortitude to your flesh, and stave off the affects of some wasting diseases.
Ghost of the Wilds : You can learn to fade ambush more effectively.
Mirage of the Wilds : You can learn to distract ambush more effectively.
Hunger of the Wilds : You can learn to cripple ambush more effectively.
Landslide of the Wilds: You can learn to drive ambush more effectively.
Willow of the Wilds : You can learn to disarm ambush more effectively.
Leader : You can be a natural leader.
Shadowed Soul : You can hone the subtle nature of your soul to evade a paladin's attempts to track it.
Thick Veined : You might have a knack for bleeding less than most.
Persistant Filth : You can learn to apply mud to your body in longer-lasting ways.
Shield Eyes : You can modify your fighting style to better shield your precious eyes from harm.
Transportation Sensitivity: You can hone your senses to detect transportation magic tugging at you.
Strong Back : You can develop a strong back, more able to bear heavy loads.
Battle Tested : You can learn to slumber more quickly after the excitement of combat.
Last Breath : You can learn to swim short distances when your life is on the line.

<953(100%) 466m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]>
Henarim the guildmaster utters the words, 'armor'.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]>
You feel less armored.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]>
The rain ceases.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> c ar
You feel armored.

<953(100%) 471m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> who pk
*48 Fire Ran* (PK) [OUTLANDER] (WANTED) Naboueh the Lord of the Falling Leaves
[51 Duerg Sha] (PK) Ijerga the Heroine of Faith, Imperial Priestess
[51 Human Bar] (PK) Kornuel the Grand Master of Artistry, Imperial War Master
[51 Gnome Shf] (PK) Horoyara the Grand Master of Changelings
[51 D-Elf War] (PK) Kostyan Ahgroh the Stygian Juggernaut, Emperor of Thera

Players found: 5

<953(100%) 471m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]>
The clouds disappear.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> who group
*48 Fire Ran* (PK) [OUTLANDER] (WANTED) Naboueh the Lord of the Falling Leaves
[51 Duerg Sha] (PK) Ijerga the Heroine of Faith, Imperial Priestess
[40 Arial War] Tirka the Mistress of Weapons
[51 Gnome Shf] (PK) Horoyara the Grand Master of Changelings

Players found: 6

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]>
The guard of the druid's guild yells 'Help! Kostyan is attacking the guild!'

Autosaving.
The sun rises above the horizon.

The sky is getting cloudy.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> whe
People near you:
(PK) Naboueh The Ranger's Encampment

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> l
The Ranger's Encampment
Within the dome of trees rangers talk in hushed tones as they go about their
affairs. Around the encampment are stores and supplies for needs of the guild.
Large archways stand to the north and east, formed from the intertwining of
sacred rowan trees. One leads back to the gathering place the other gives
quick access to the forest beyond should rangers be needed in haste. A
grizzled old guildmaster watches over a group of young rangers who are here
practicing their skills.

[Exits: north east]
A long curved branch with two large dark leaves lies here.
A long strip of sturdy leather lies here.
(Camouflaged) A lean and sharp-eyed human watches over the work of young rangers.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'acute vision' for 40 hours.
Spell: 'armor' modifies armor class by -20 for 20 hours.
Spell: 'protection from metals' for 1 hours.
Skill: 'warcry' modifies hit roll by 8 for 11 hours.
Skill: 'warcry' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 11 hours.
Skill: 'dark vision' for 67 hours.

People near you:

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> whois k

People near you:

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> i
wheYou are carrying:
Preps
'n'
####

People near you:

People near you:

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> smear
It is not wet enough here to find mud.

People near you:

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> i
wYou are carrying:
Preps
'n'
####

People near you:

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> fly
Your skin tingles at the thought of metal.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> fly
A potion of flying: you can't carry that many items.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> You can't find it.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> drop tome
wYou drop a silver-bound tome.

People near you:

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> sac tome
You offer a silver-bound tome for divine destruction, and feel stronger for the ritual.

<953(100%) 476m 816mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> whe
People near you:

<953(100%) 476m 816mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> fly
You get a potion of flying from the Bracelet of Charms.

<953(100%) 476m 816mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> wheYou drink a potion of flying.
Your feet rise off the ground.

<953(100%) 476m 816mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> whe
People near you:
(PK) Kostyan A Stand of Vaneia Pine

<953(100%) 476m 816mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> targ Kostyan
#Ok. $target is now set to {Kostyan}.
whe
People near you:
(PK) Kostyan A Stand of Vaneia Pine

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]>
Using said Preps 'n' ####.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> scan e
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
(Camouflaged) Hovering quietly amidst the foliage, a giant watches the clearing's entrance.

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> eq
You are using:
<worn on body> the hide of the Ancient White Dragon
<worn on head> a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull
<worn on face> a primitive fertility mask
<worn on legs> midnight dragon leggings
<worn on feet> midnight dragon boots
<worn on hands> gauntlets of ogre power
<worn on arms> midnight dragon armguards
<worn about body> a cloak made of a felar hide
<worn about waist> a girdle of giant strength
<worn around wrist> an onyx and obsidian bracelet
<worn around wrist> the Bracelet of Charms
<mainhand wielded> (Humming) Lifthrasir, the dual-bladed battleaxe
<offhand wielded> a twin-edge battle axe called 'Arctic Fury'

People near you:
(PK) Kostyan A Turn in the Game Trail

<953(100%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> You begin creeping in that direction.
A Gathering Place

[Exits: south west]
Kostyan is here.
(Camouflaged) Hovering quietly amidst the foliage, a giant watches the clearing's entrance.

<953(100%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]>
Kostyan scans north.
Kostyan scans south.
Kostyan scans east.
Kostyan scans west.
Kostyan scans up.
Kostyan scans down.

** I know I can't ambush because of his gay Emperor powers so I go for lagging, see how it floats.

<953(100%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]>
The guard of the ranger's guild says 'You aren't allowed in there!'

<953(100%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> pp
As you draw near, Kostyan sneaks in a concealed attack!
Kostyan's claw devastates you!
You tense up into a savage stance and charge towards Kostyan.
Your savage blow slams Kostyan against a thick tree trunk!
You step out from your cover.
Your savage blow *** DEMOLISHES *** Kostyan!
Kostyan has some small but disgusting cuts.

<921(96%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]>
Kostyan dodges your slice and closes in for a concealed attack!
Your frigid chop MANGLES Kostyan!
Your slice MANGLES Kostyan!
Kostyan dodges your slice.
You dodge Kostyan's claw.
You parry Kostyan's claw.
Kostyan is covered with bleeding wounds.

<889(93%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> pp

Your slice MASSACRES Kostyan!
Your frigid chop MANGLES Kostyan!
Kostyan's claw maims you!
Kostyan's claw decimates you!
Kostyan is covered with bleeding wounds.

<828(86%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> You tense up into a savage stance and charge towards Kostyan.
Your savage blow MANGLES Kostyan!
Kostyan dodges your frigid chop and closes in for a concealed attack!
Kostyan's claw MUTILATES you!
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** Kostyan!
You remain safe as Kostyan's claw bounces harmlessly off of a girdle of giant strength.
Kostyan is gushing blood.

<760(79%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> pp

Kostyan dodges your frigid chop.
Your slice MANGLES Kostyan!

<760(79%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]>
It starts to rain.

<763(80%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]>
Kostyan has fled!

<763(80%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> They aren't here.

<763(80%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> e
pp
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<763(80%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> They aren't here.

<763(80%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> l
whA Gathering Place
The sounds of the forest filter beneath the arch of two massive rowan
trees, their branches intertwining high above. The surrounding trees have
woven themselves together forming a small enclosed grove. Strangely feeling
as though indoors and outdoors simultaneously, it is both warm and comforting.
Resting here and there are rangers of several races, many covered in soot and
ash. Others busy themselves tending to wounded or sick animals, applying
poultices to burns or splints to broken limbs. Others stand apart, the elves
wishing to have nothing to do with the humans or the darker of their guild.
To the west is an archway leading further into the grove.

<763(80%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> whe
People near you:
(PK) Naboueh A Gathering Place
(PK) Kostyan A Split in the Game Trail

<763(80%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> s
pA Split in the Game Trail

[Exits: north east west]

<763(80%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> pp
They aren't here.

<763(80%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> w
wA Turn in the Game Trail

[Exits: east south]

<763(80%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> w
whe

<763(80%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> s
People near you:
(PK) Naboueh A Turn in the Game Trail
(PK) Kostyan A Split in the Game Trail

<763(80%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> A Split in the Game Trail

Kostyan is here.

<763(80%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> pp
Your savage blow MASSACRES Kostyan!

<763(80%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> pp

Kostyan parries your slice.
Kostyan's claw mauls you.

<739(77%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]>

<676(70%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> As you draw near, Kostyan sneaks in a concealed attack!
Your savage blow MASSACRES Kostyan!
Kostyan is writhing in agony.

<646(67%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> de
Seizing upon a flaw in your tactics, Kostyan tries to disarm you.
Kostyan tries to disarm you, but Lifthrasir, the dual-bladed battleaxe won't budge!

<612(64%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> derv

<612(64%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]>
Kostyan has fled!

<612(64%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> You must be fighting to perform a dervish's dance.

<612(64%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> w
pA Thin Game Trail

[Exits: east west]
Kostyan is here.

<612(64%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> pp

Kostyan drinks a clear glass flask containing some light red liquid.
Kostyan's skin turns to stone.
Kostyan's muscles surge with heightened power.

<612(64%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> As you draw near, Kostyan sneaks in a concealed attack!
Your savage blow DISMEMBERS Kostyan!
Kostyan's claw decimates you!
Kostyan tries to disarm you, but Lifthrasir, the dual-bladed battleaxe won't budge!

**Now that he is prepped with possibly stone skin and aura I go for damage over lag as I figure he has striking charges on me and is confident he will last a few more rounds with dam reduction to get the last few charges he needs.

<555(58%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> derv

Seizing upon a flaw in your tactics, Kostyan swiftly kicks you!
Kostyan's kick maims you!

<413(43%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]>
Kostyan stops using a brass dragon's talon.
Kostyan wears a massive shield embossed with giant runes as a shield.
Kostyan deflects your slice with his shield.

<413(43%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> You begin your dance and violently whirl around, striking at all who attack you!
Your whirling strike MASSACRES Kostyan!
You scream in agony as a black sigil forms on your chest.
Kostyan's sigil of pain MUTILATES you!
Kostyan is convulsing on the ground.

<371(38%) 476m 800mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> derv

Kostyan deflects your slice with his shield.
Kostyan parries your frigid chop.

<333(34%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]>

<333(34%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> You begin your dance and violently whirl around, striking at all who attack you!
Your whirling strike MASSACRES Kostyan!
Your whirling strike DISMEMBERS Kostyan!

<333(34%) 476m 799mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]>
Kostyan's blow swings wildly and misses.
Seizing upon a flaw in your tactics, Kostyan swiftly kicks you!
Kostyan's kick devastates you!

<302(31%) 476m 799mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> derv

Kostyan's claw EVISCERATES you!
Kostyan's claw DISMEMBERS you!
You sure are BLEEDING!

<199(20%) 476m 799mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> You begin your dance and violently whirl around, striking at all who attack you!
Your whirling strike MANGLES Kostyan!
With an effort of will, Kostyan ignores his near-fatal wounds and continues to fight!

**THought he would flee here when his Tattoo power kicked in but sigil must have some lag on it.

<199(20%) 476m 789mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]>
Your slice DISMEMBERS Kostyan!
You sure are BLEEDING!

<162(16%) 476m 789mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> p

Kostyan's claw EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your frigid chop DISMEMBERS Kostyan!
Kostyan is DEAD!!
Kostyan's head is shattered, and his brains splash all over you.

<118(12%) 476m 789mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> But you aren't fighting anyone!

<118(12%) 476m 789mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> cam
You attempt to camouflage yourself.

<118(12%) 476m 789mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> exa corpse
The corpse of Kostyan is here, the bluish flesh badly frostbitten.
The corpse of Kostyan contains:
a tight-fitting spidersilk bracer
the robe of the magi
a pair of eog-lined gauntlets
a captain's hat
a primitive fertility mask
Leggings from the Scales of Tiamat
(Glowing) an ulrician belt
( 2) (Glowing) a clear glass flask containing some light red liquid
(Glowing) a silver snowflake
(Glowing) a dragon dagger
(Glowing) a rune-engraved iron dagger
( 2) a brass dragon's talon
(Glowing) (Humming) a suit of darkened platemail
a plain phylactery
the Bracelet of Charms
(Glowing) (Humming) a pair of darkened boots
an emerald periapt
( 2) a bloodstone ring
a massive shield embossed with giant runes
( 2) (Humming) a fine stole of white ermine
a potion of transportation
a potion of return
a flawless blue glass vial
a chipped stone, sharpened at the edge
(Glowing) a dagger named 'frostbite'
29 gold coins
36 silver coins
84 copper coins

**adrenaline makes the typos come thick and fast. I grab a few things of proper use, try and get a trophy and leave the rest. I really need to log out. (WAAAAH WAAAH! goes the childe in the other room!)

<118(12%) 476m 789mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> herbs
You search for herbs but find none here.

<118(12%) 476m 789mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> get
puGet what?

<123(12%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> put all charms
getYou put a small piece of black moss in the Bracelet of Charms.
You put a ranger's staff in the Bracelet of Charms.
You put an oil of sight in the Bracelet of Charms.
You put a green potion in the Bracelet of Charms.

<123(12%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> get leggings corpse
gYou get Leggings from the Scales of Tiamat from the corpse of Kostyan.

<123(12%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> get plain corpse
You get a plain phylactery from the corpse of Kostyan.

<123(12%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> get emerald corpse
You get an emerald periapt from the corpse of Kostyan.

<123(12%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> get darkened corpse
You get a suit of darkened platemail from the corpse of Kostyan.

<123(12%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> get darkened corpse
You get a pair of darkened boots from the corpse of Kostyan.

<123(12%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> whe
People near you:
(PK) Naboueh A Thin Game Trail

<123(12%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> e
A Split in the Game Trail

<123(12%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> n
A Turn in the Game Trail

<123(12%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> herbs
You search for herbs but find none here.

<123(12%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]>
You slowly float to the ground.

<129(13%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> herbs
cam
You gather some beneficial herbs.
You feel better.

<321(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> whe

<321(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> People near you:
(PK) Naboueh A Turn in the Game Trail

<321(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> l
A Turn in the Game Trail
The trail bends sharply here to avoid a particularly vicious patch of
thorn bushes. Through the trees to the southeast is what appears to be some
kind of stone structure, shrouded by twisting vines and covered in moss and
lichen. The trail appears to split again to the east and disappears into the
trees to the south.

<321(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> w
sAlas, you cannot go that way.

<321(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> s
camYou step out from your cover.
A Split in the Game Trail

<321(33%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> cam
wheYou attempt to camouflage yourself.

<321(33%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> whe
People near you:
(PK) Naboueh A Split in the Game Trail

<321(33%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> w
cYou step out from your cover.
A Thin Game Trail

The corpse of Kostyan is here, the bluish flesh badly frostbitten.
The splattered brains of Kostyan are lying here.

<321(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> cam

<321(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> skin corpse
You fail and destroy the corpse of Kostyan.

<321(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> l
sac coins
A Thin Game Trail
Just off the forest road, the contrast is quite remarkable. Although the
trees still tower above, they seem much less ominous than those to the west.
The sunlight filters down from the canopy and the entire forest hums with
life. Insects buzz, birds trill their music above, animals call to each
other through the trees, and the air is thick with motes of pollen floating
on the breeze. The thin game trail runs east to west along a thin ridge and
appears to be well-traveled by the inhabitants of the forest, both quadruped
and biped.

A pile of copper coins.
A pile of silver coins.
A pile of gold coins.
(Glowing) A bluish-bladed dagger etched with frost sits here.
A jaggedly shaped stone is here, serving as a dagger.
( 2) (Glowing) Radiating an eerie glow, a glass flask sits here, abandoned.
A flawless blue glass vial holding some kind of thick liquid has been left here.
A small flask lies here, reminding you of home.
A potion of transportation lies here.
( 2) (Humming) A long serpentine strip of soft white fur lie coiled on the ground.
( 2) A long talon of a brass dragon has fallen to the ground here.
( 2) A red-flecked green ring has been placed here.
A mighty shield embossed with runes of the giants is here.
A small golden bracelet with several attached charms lies here.
(Glowing) A small iron dagger with runes of powers glowing brightly.
(Glowing) A dagger carved into the shape of a dragon has been discarded here.
(Glowing) A silver-forged snowflake is on the ground.
(Glowing) An amber-tainted belt lies coiled up here.
A primitive reed-framed mask stretched with a woven grass fabric is here.
A white hat lies here, with a golden captain's insignia on the brim.
Gauntlets, black as night sit here clenched in a grip of death.
The robe of a wizard is heaped at your feet.
A long bracer made of spidersilk has been left here.
The splattered brains of Kostyan are lying here.

<321(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> sac coinsYou offer 84 copper coins for divine destruction, sacrificing it.

<321(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> sac coins
sac coinsYou offer 36 silver coins for divine destruction, sacrificing it.

<321(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> sac coins
You offer 29 gold coins for divine destruction, sacrificing it.

<321(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]>
<321(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> whe
People near you:

<321(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]> whe
People near you:

<321(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [raining]>
The rain ceases.

Autosaving.
You feel yourself shrink back to normal size.

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [cloudy]> get vial
wghYou get a flawless blue glass vial.

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [cloudy]> w
The Forest Road

[Exits: north east south]
A quick fox chases some small rodents across the forest floor.
Cooing gently on a branch is a snow white morning dove.

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [cloudy]> wn
whAlas, you cannot go that way.

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [cloudy]> whe
The Forest Road

[Exits: north south]
The air is filled with the soaring song of a cocky blackbird.

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [cloudy]> People near you:
(PK) Naboueh The Forest Road
Kostyan A Stand of Vaneia Pine

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [cloudy]> n
nThe Forest Road

A small brown rabbit nibbles on some vegetation.

n
nThe Forest Road

A small brown rabbit nibbles on some vegetation.

n
nThe Forest Road

wThe Forest Road

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest trail) [cloudy]> whe
The End of a Forest Road

n
n
A Crossroads

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> n
People near you:
(PK) Naboueh A Crossroads
Kostyan A Stand of Vaneia Pine

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> wheA Road

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [cloudy]> whe
On the Prosimian Road

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [clear]> n
On the Prosimian Road

On the Prosimian Road

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [clear]> People near you:
(PK) Naboueh On the Prosimian Road

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [clear]> On the Prosimian Road

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [clear]> Alas, you cannot go that way.

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [clear]> w
w
On the Prosimian Road

wheAlas, you cannot go that way.

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [clear]> whe

People near you:
(PK) Naboueh On the Prosimian Road

On the Prosimian Road

n
On the Prosimian Road

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [clear]> On the Prosimian Road

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [clear]> Alas, you cannot go that way.

w
On the Prosimian Road

On the Prosimian Road

On the Prosimian Road

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (civilized) [clear]> nOn the Prosimian Road

[Exits: north south west]

n
On a Small Forest Trail

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> On a Small Forest Trail

<324(33%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> n
n
Entrance to the Forest of Prosimy

<324(33%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> A Bend in a Path Through the Prosimy

<324(33%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> e
e

The sky is getting cloudy.
Your skin feels soft again.

<330(34%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> A Bend in a Path Through the Prosimy

[Exits: north west]
A brown squirrel moves about the forest nervously.

<330(34%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> Alas, you cannot go that way.

<330(34%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> n
n
A Path Through the Prosimy

A small red fox skitters through the underbrush.
An agile white hare moves about the foliage, unaware of your presence.

<330(34%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> A Fork in a Path Through the Prosimy

<330(34%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> e
eA Path Through the Prosimy

A small doe with a tan coat prances about.
A large, brown grizzly bear with sharp teeth meanders through the woods.

<330(34%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> e
wheA Path Through the Prosimy

A small red fox skitters through the underbrush.

<330(34%) 476m 809mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> whe
ePeople near you:
(PK) Naboueh A Path Through the Prosimy

<330(34%) 476m 809mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> e
e
A Bend in a Path Through the Prosimy

A small black squirrel moves anxiously about the forest.

<330(34%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> Alas, you cannot go that way.

<330(34%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> n
A Path Through the Prosimy

A small doe with a tan coat prances about.

<330(34%) 476m 807mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> e

<330(34%) 476m 807mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> n
eA Fork in a Path Through the Prosimy

<330(34%) 476m 806mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> e
Western Edge of the Dark Forest

<330(34%) 476m 805mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> e
Within the Dark Forest

<330(34%) 476m 804mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> n
Within the Dark Forest

[Exits: north east south west up]
You hear a distant growling, but it subsides.

<330(34%) 476m 803mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> u
A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns

[Exits: north down]
A cunning female centaur with a mighty longbow stands guard here.
The Huntress says 'Blessings of the Ancients upon you, Outlander.'

<330(34%) 476m 802mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> n
n

<330(34%) 476m 801mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> n
n
The Circle of Thorns

<330(34%) 476m 800mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> whe
cWithin the Tree of Ages

[Exits: south]
Two keys attached to a small ring sit here.
A massive totem depicting ancient spirits has been carved here.
A flickering spirit-being of pure energy inhabits the totem.
(White Aura) A tattooed wilder-elf woman crouches here, uttering ancient mantras.

<330(34%) 476m 799mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> cam

<330(34%) 476m 799mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> camPeople near you:
(PK) Naboueh Within the Tree of Ages

<330(34%) 476m 799mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> camp

<330(34%) 476m 799mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> You set up camp and take time to rest.

<330(34%) 451m 799mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]>
You feel better!

<350(36%) 451m 799mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]>

<601(63%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]> tell kost I takes bits need and leave bits not, was abouts to leave for dreams when you showed up
He can't hear you.
It starts to rain.

<609(63%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> whe
People near you:
(PK) Kornuel A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns
Kostyan A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns

<609(63%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> get feather charms
A golden owlbear feather: you can't carry that many items.

<609(63%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> put all charms
**this is what screwed me, the putting of my teleport potion in the charms. I thought Kostyan would take it better but he brought in his henchmen like any good super-villain.

<609(63%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]>
[OUTLANDER] the Huntress: Intruder! Intruder! Kornuel is raiding the Cabal!

**My next mistake, I think. I started off targeting Kornuel but then changed to Iherga and really I shouldn't have but I did not want the flee/wither/rot bollocks but then it was that or the symphonic/flee/fiend bollocks instead.

<895(93%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> targ Ijerga
#Ok. $target is now set to {Ijerga}.
whe
People near you:
(PK) Ijerga A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns
(PK) Kornuel A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns
Kostyan A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns

<895(93%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> scan s
You scan south.

<895(93%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> s
s
The Circle of Thorns

<895(93%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> cam

<895(93%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> scanYou attempt to camouflage yourself.

<895(93%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> scan s
You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
(Black Aura) Ijerga is here, fighting the Huntress.
Kornuel is here, fighting the Huntress.
(Ghost) Kostyan is here.

<895(93%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> s

[Exits: north down]
(Black Aura) Ijerga is here, fighting the Huntress.
Kornuel is here, fighting the Huntress.
(Ghost) Kostyan is here.
The Huntress says 'Blessings of the Ancients upon you, Outlander.'

<895(93%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> You attempt to camouflage yourself.

<895(93%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> You step out from your cover.
Your surprise attack *** DEMOLISHES *** Ijerga!
Ijerga yells 'Help! I've been ambushed by Naboueh!'
Ijerga has some small but disgusting cuts.

<895(93%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]>
Your slice maims Ijerga!
Ijerga parries your frigid chop.
Ijerga deflects your slice with her shield.
Ijerga's acidic bite MANGLES the Huntress!
Ijerga's acidic bite MASSACRES the Huntress!
Kornuel's defilement MANGLES the Huntress!
Kornuel's defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Huntress!

Ijerga narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel struck down.

<895(93%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> pp
Kornuel sings 'Can you trust your eyes, do they see what's real
Am I here just near to you, near enough to feel?
Or am I near the gnarled oak just over to your left
Or maybe standing to your right before the granite cleft?'

<895(93%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> pp

Kostyan looks at you.

Ijerga parries your slice.
Ijerga parries your slice.
Ijerga's acidic bite MASSACRES the Huntress!
Kornuel's defilement MANGLES the Huntress!

Ijerga narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
You are blinded!
Someone sings 'Can you trust your eyes, do they see what's real
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<895(93%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> They aren't here.

<895(93%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> bb

Your slice decimates someone!
Your frigid chop mauls someone.
Your slice devastates someone!
Someone's acidic bite MASSACRES someone!
Someone's defilement MANGLES someone!

<895(93%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> You tense up into a savage stance and charge towards someone.
Your savage blow slams someone against a thick tree trunk!
Your savage blow wounds someone.
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

Your slice bounces harmlessly off of someone's stony hide.
Someone parries your frigid chop.
Someone's acidic bite MANGLES someone!
Someone's defilement misses someone.

**This song is BS IMHO. It lasts for like 12 hours and can be done in combat and never seems to fail.

Someone sings 'The night wind beckoned loudly
And spoke in threaded tongues
A secret burned within her eyes
The air trapped in her lungs...'
You are revealed!
You begin to twitch uncomfortably.
Someone is revealed!
Someone begins to twitch uncomfortably.

Someone parries your slice.
Someone's acidic bite DISMEMBERS someone!
Someone's defilement MANGLES someone!

Someone starts aiming at you!

<895(93%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> You tense up into a savage stance and charge towards someone.
Your savage blow slams someone against a thick tree trunk!
Your savage blow mauls someone.

You feel your senses blur.

Your frigid chop maims someone!
You dodge someone's acidic bite.
You parry someone's acidic bite.
Someone's defilement MASSACRES someone!
Someone tries to dirt kicking some empty air near someone.

<895(93%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> derv

Someone has fled!
Someone leaves down.

Your slice devastates someone!
Someone deflects your slice with its shield.

Someone narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
Someone has assailed you with the demons of Hell!
Someone's torments MANGLES you!

<805(84%) 476m 808mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> You begin your dance and violently whirl around, striking at all who attack you!
Your whirling strike maims someone!

<805(84%) 476m 798mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]>
Someone sings 'Demon wings and frightful things
The dimmest minds will cloud;
Within this grand, oh frightful land
Where terrors do abound.
A chilling sound I call for you
To delight and confound you assembled few!'
You yell 'It's just like in my nightmares! Get away from me!'
You parry someone's mental assault.
You dodge someone's mental assault.

<805(84%) 476m 798mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> fl

<805(84%) 476m 798mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> fle
fle

Someone's torments === OBLITERATES === you!

<586(61%) 476m 798mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]>
Like a frightened child, you curl up into a ball, close your eyes, and hope someone will just go away.
You try to attack some empty air near someone.
You barely manage to avoid someone's acidic bite.
You quickly leap away from someone's acidic bite.

<586(61%) 476m 798mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> quaff
Someone's torments === OBLITERATES === you!

<377(39%) 476m 798mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> quaff green

Someone sings 'Now, though wintery winds be blowing,
Night be foul, with raining, snowing,
Still the trav'ller, that way going
Shuns the inn upon the moor.'
Someone's reverberating blast *** DEMOLISHES *** you!

You yell 'Help! Someone attacked me!'
Someone's reverberating blast *** DEVASTATES *** someone!

<248(26%) 476m 798mv 20590tnl (forest) [raining]> fle

The rain ceases.

<255(26%) 476m 814mv 20590tnl (forest) [cloudy]>
You decide fighting someone is futile, discard your useless weapon, and run for it!
Someone tries to disarm you, but something won't budge!
You can't see a thing!
You flee from combat!
You aren't fighting anyone.
[OUTLANDER] someone: Intruder! Intruder! Kornuel is raiding the Cabal!

<255(26%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]>
Someone has arrived.

Try as you might you can't escape the fiend for long!
The howl of a wild wolf echoes through the forest.
Someone dodges your slice.
Your slice misses someone.
Someone is in perfect health.

You yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'
Someone's torments MANGLES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!

<158(16%) 476m 813mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> fle
You can't see a thing!
You flee from combat!

<158(16%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> quaff green

<158(16%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> You can't find it.
** Woe is me for putting it in my charms.

<158(16%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> You aren't fighting anyone.

<158(16%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> You aren't fighting anyone.

<158(16%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> e
eYou can't find it.

<158(16%) 476m 812mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> e
You can't see a thing!
The hoot of an owl passes lightly through the cool night.

<158(16%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> eNo way! You are still fighting!

<158(16%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> e
No way! You are still fighting!

<158(16%) 476m 811mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> fle
You can't see a thing!
You flee from combat!

<158(16%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> can
You don't know how to do that.

<158(16%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> herms
Huh?
You stop someone's mental assault just before it reaches you.
The hoot of an owl passes lightly through the cool night.

<158(16%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]>
The axe glows blue as a savage anger grips you, and a low growl escapes your lips.

<158(16%) 476m 810mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]> der
You begin your dance and violently whirl around, striking at all who attack you!
Your whirling strike grazes someone.
Your whirling strike grazes someone.

<158(16%) 476m 795mv 20590tnl (forest) [clear]>
The

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69851 Previous topic | Next topic