Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTry a Tribunal sometime
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69851&mesg_id=69857
69857, Try a Tribunal sometime
Posted by Koolchi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know you commited a crime, I can't flag your behind cause I have no evidence. I don't trust none of you outlanders. For me to warrant you, I have to get reports of your crime or you attack me.

I have seen many Outlanders with pipes. You smoke the pipe and we both sleep. I would hate to sleep for 12hrs with another outlander around to wake your behind.

I got full looted more times by Outlanders more than Imperials and Scions combined. Who wants to be full-looted? Also, things were taken from me that can only be USED by Dwarf/Goodie. I got looted by Ixilth, Karjiin, Jayundar (he was never in my range). For every one of my eq, I worked for it. After the servers were up, I had my eq gone, so I had to start from scratch. From what I am wearing, only Greaves, Bracers, one pendant & Sword is requested. I worked my behind to get the rest.

Stop blaming me for requesting and pwning you. If you hate request so much, make a goodie and abuse request if want.