Subject: "(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Deas Del'Asir the Student of Owaza, Imp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69528
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 28-Jun-08 07:32 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69528, "(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Deas Del'Asir the Student of Owaza, Imperial Shadow"

Sat Jun 28 19:30:58 2008

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Deas perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:197

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Was a good run, Kamuela_, 02-Jul-08 01:47 PM, #1
     Reply Ah, where to begin., Vehldriss (Guest), 02-Jul-08 03:39 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Ah, where to begin., Kamuela_, 03-Jul-08 09:12 PM, #5
     Reply Great char, Ahtieli (Guest), 02-Jul-08 06:37 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Great char, Kamuela_, 03-Jul-08 09:15 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Was a good run, RukarRobDarken (Guest), 03-Jul-08 07:55 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Was a good run, Kamuela_, 03-Jul-08 09:17 PM, #7
     Reply Stupid Robizar. LOL, Khrathtyn (Guest), 05-Jul-08 01:31 PM, #8

Kamuela_Wed 02-Jul-08 01:47 PM
Member since 18th Sep 2004
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#69656, "Was a good run"
In response to Reply #0

But alas, the downtime that CF experienced really sapped my will to play, and I let Deas dwindle away to nothing. I'm not one for big goodbyes, but to all that I interacted with, thank you for making this game an enjoyable one to play.

I may or may not be back in the fields soon, but if I am, I hope to see you guys there. Sorry to not name anyone, but if you wanted to talk or ask me anything about the character, feel free, I'll respond.

Anordes ~ Robizar ~ Yazhmog ~ Zanadir ~ Deas.

Vehldriss (Guest)Wed 02-Jul-08 03:39 PM

#69659, "Ah, where to begin."
In response to Reply #1

Great character. I loved how you went along with my rp, yet you had your hidden agendas in ploy. I think we could've done something great, if I hadn't just lost interest in Vehldriss.

Well done.

Kamuela_Thu 03-Jul-08 09:12 PM
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#69713, "RE: Ah, where to begin."
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, Deas really wasn't too keen on all of the feminism and condescension, he felt he could escape that upon coming to the surface, but he knew not to piss off superiors until he could get rid of them. Too bad you deleted before any of that could come in to play.

Ahtieli (Guest)Wed 02-Jul-08 06:37 PM

#69662, "Great char"
In response to Reply #1

I loved to have you around. Same was with Robizar and one of my chars. You were great example of imperial shadow at least for me. Sad you never had time to become shadow lord. Good luck with your next.

Kamuela_Thu 03-Jul-08 09:15 PM
60 posts
#69714, "RE: Great char"
In response to Reply #3

I think we had an interesting relationship, as far as respecting each other without having much interaction beyond idle chats, and gossip. We were as aloof as members of different sects should be, but there was always a sense that the two of us were kindred spirits.

As for the Shadow Lord thing, I spent a lot of time stalking people, only to have them run through Ashes, or teleport/word, or log out, or any number of escape routes by which I really couldn't track them or complete an assassination. I spent a ton of time trying to assassinate, and in the end, most of my deathfulness just came through kansing and lagging. I just took too long to decide to level up, as I was so focused on getting assassinate up.

RukarRobDarken (Guest)Thu 03-Jul-08 07:55 PM

#69711, "RE: Was a good run"
In response to Reply #1

You always seemed to be hunting people down wherever I was, but you suprised me the first few times. Always fun clashes. One of the few characters I couldn't really beat that I didn't hate for it, you had a good attitude. Hope you find a reason to play again soon.

Kamuela_Thu 03-Jul-08 09:17 PM
60 posts
#69715, "RE: Was a good run"
In response to Reply #4

The best had to be when I had been stalking a group of goodies for at least ten minutes, waiting for the opportune moment, when you come charging in face first, I think killing one, wounding one, and getting nicked pretty good yourself. Quick work for a patient assassin, I ended up getting you, the wounded guy, and the newbie mage. You were always fun to banter with too, a good enemy.

Khrathtyn (Guest)Sat 05-Jul-08 01:31 PM

#69789, "Stupid Robizar. LOL"
In response to Reply #1

I though Deas was going to be an amazing addition to the Empire. You were Vehldriss's only competition in my eyes. But alas, things didn't work out for both of us.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69528 Previous topic | Next topic