Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Deas Del'Asir the Student of Owaza, Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69528
69528, (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Deas Del'Asir the Student of Owaza, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 28 19:30:58 2008

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Deas perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:197
69656, Was a good run
Posted by Kamuela_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But alas, the downtime that CF experienced really sapped my will to play, and I let Deas dwindle away to nothing. I'm not one for big goodbyes, but to all that I interacted with, thank you for making this game an enjoyable one to play.

I may or may not be back in the fields soon, but if I am, I hope to see you guys there. Sorry to not name anyone, but if you wanted to talk or ask me anything about the character, feel free, I'll respond.

Anordes ~ Robizar ~ Yazhmog ~ Zanadir ~ Deas.
69659, Ah, where to begin.
Posted by Vehldriss on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great character. I loved how you went along with my rp, yet you had your hidden agendas in ploy. I think we could've done something great, if I hadn't just lost interest in Vehldriss.

Well done.
69713, RE: Ah, where to begin.
Yeah, Deas really wasn't too keen on all of the feminism and condescension, he felt he could escape that upon coming to the surface, but he knew not to piss off superiors until he could get rid of them. Too bad you deleted before any of that could come in to play.
69662, Great char
Posted by Ahtieli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved to have you around. Same was with Robizar and one of my chars. You were great example of imperial shadow at least for me. Sad you never had time to become shadow lord. Good luck with your next.
69714, RE: Great char
I think we had an interesting relationship, as far as respecting each other without having much interaction beyond idle chats, and gossip. We were as aloof as members of different sects should be, but there was always a sense that the two of us were kindred spirits.

As for the Shadow Lord thing, I spent a lot of time stalking people, only to have them run through Ashes, or teleport/word, or log out, or any number of escape routes by which I really couldn't track them or complete an assassination. I spent a ton of time trying to assassinate, and in the end, most of my deathfulness just came through kansing and lagging. I just took too long to decide to level up, as I was so focused on getting assassinate up.
69711, RE: Was a good run
Posted by RukarRobDarken on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You always seemed to be hunting people down wherever I was, but you suprised me the first few times. Always fun clashes. One of the few characters I couldn't really beat that I didn't hate for it, you had a good attitude. Hope you find a reason to play again soon.
69715, RE: Was a good run
The best had to be when I had been stalking a group of goodies for at least ten minutes, waiting for the opportune moment, when you come charging in face first, I think killing one, wounding one, and getting nicked pretty good yourself. Quick work for a patient assassin, I ended up getting you, the wounded guy, and the newbie mage. You were always fun to banter with too, a good enemy.
69789, Stupid Robizar. LOL
Posted by Khrathtyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I though Deas was going to be an amazing addition to the Empire. You were Vehldriss's only competition in my eyes. But alas, things didn't work out for both of us.