Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hagart the Vanquisher of Adversari..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69439
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 25-Jun-08 01:52 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69439, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hagart the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Wed Jun 25 13:49:01 2008

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Hagart perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:54

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

The_Forsaken (Guest)Wed 25-Jun-08 04:46 PM

#69448, "Good times. Good luck."
In response to Reply #0

Haven't played in over a month so it was time to go. Also, just recently moved into our new house so my time became severely limited. Lastly, just wasn't having that much fun playing the game. But please allow me to admit just how great a game it is - best I've ever played.

With zero CF interest, I don't know if I'll be back any time soon. I think I like fixing up the house and enjoying work/life too much to bother playing any games outside of a Donkey Kong or Mario Kart (yes, buying a Wii for the old school stuff is worth it).

Gotta mention Fendril here - dude, way to play. You impressed me on every level and you seemed to have limitless patience. I don't.

Good luck all, see you around!

Takez (Guest)Fri 27-Jun-08 10:56 AM

#69496, "If it ain't fun, don't play?"
In response to Reply #1

Why did you have to be a dwarf?

Here I roll up an elf who is going to be really racist, especially against dwarves.

but then early on, he meets three dwarves who make that position untenable.

It was obvious that you had it going on, and I always regretted not spending more time fighting beside you.

TheForsaken (Guest)Fri 27-Jun-08 11:19 AM

#69498, "You bothered me..."
In response to Reply #2

in that we didn't get to do enough stuff together! Had fun with the interview and watching you romp around a bit. Shame I hate ranking so much that I rarely push through and get up there.

Nice kills I saw on qhcf.net, too. Digs.

AND ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO PLACE IN A ROLE CONTEST.

Is that so much to ask for...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69439 Previous topic | Next topic