Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hagart the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69439
69439, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Hagart the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jun 25 13:49:01 2008

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Hagart perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:54
69448, Good times. Good luck.
Posted by The_Forsaken on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haven't played in over a month so it was time to go. Also, just recently moved into our new house so my time became severely limited. Lastly, just wasn't having that much fun playing the game. But please allow me to admit just how great a game it is - best I've ever played.

With zero CF interest, I don't know if I'll be back any time soon. I think I like fixing up the house and enjoying work/life too much to bother playing any games outside of a Donkey Kong or Mario Kart (yes, buying a Wii for the old school stuff is worth it).

Gotta mention Fendril here - dude, way to play. You impressed me on every level and you seemed to have limitless patience. I don't.

Good luck all, see you around!
69496, If it ain't fun, don't play?
Posted by Takez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why did you have to be a dwarf?

Here I roll up an elf who is going to be really racist, especially against dwarves.

but then early on, he meets three dwarves who make that position untenable.

It was obvious that you had it going on, and I always regretted not spending more time fighting beside you.
69498, You bothered me...
Posted by TheForsaken on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
in that we didn't get to do enough stuff together! Had fun with the interview and watching you romp around a bit. Shame I hate ranking so much that I rarely push through and get up there.

Nice kills I saw on qhcf.net, too. Digs.

AND ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO PLACE IN A ROLE CONTEST.

Is that so much to ask for...