Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kiamen the Elder Changeling, Magis..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69347
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 20-Jun-08 09:20 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69347, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kiamen the Elder Changeling, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Fri Jun 20 21:17:01 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Kiamen perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:106

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fendril (Guest)Sat 21-Jun-08 02:10 AM

#69350, "This does not make for a happy Provost..."
In response to Reply #0

What happened? Was it just burn out? You were on a tear for a while there. I thought you were well on your way to your goals in the Spire as well.

Kiamen (Guest)Sat 21-Jun-08 09:00 PM

#69357, "RE: This does not make for a happy Provost..."
In response to Reply #2

The longer I played the more I hated Dback. I just got burnt out as well, It's hard being the only tribunal on a lot of the time with only a defensive form. But it was a choice I made. The Roleplay aspect of the char was fun though and I had fun within the cabal. I'll definatly do another tribunal especially right now with outties having so many fanbois.

Walrus (Guest)Sat 21-Jun-08 12:30 AM

#69348, "Argh - what happened?"
In response to Reply #0

Ack, and you were so close to your final form and all the goodness that was surely going to follow!

Could see this happening when I first "met" you when you were inducted. Tried to keep you from getting to the burnout.

I appreciated your spirit and dedication to the Spire. We'll all tip our 40's for ya.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69347 Previous topic | Next topic