Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kiamen the Elder Changeling, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69347
69347, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kiamen the Elder Changeling, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 20 21:17:01 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Kiamen perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:106
69350, This does not make for a happy Provost...
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened? Was it just burn out? You were on a tear for a while there. I thought you were well on your way to your goals in the Spire as well.
69357, RE: This does not make for a happy Provost...
Posted by Kiamen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The longer I played the more I hated Dback. I just got burnt out as well, It's hard being the only tribunal on a lot of the time with only a defensive form. But it was a choice I made. The Roleplay aspect of the char was fun though and I had fun within the cabal. I'll definatly do another tribunal especially right now with outties having so many fanbois.
69348, Argh - what happened?
Posted by Walrus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ack, and you were so close to your final form and all the goodness that was surely going to follow!

Could see this happening when I first "met" you when you were inducted. Tried to keep you from getting to the burnout.

I appreciated your spirit and dedication to the Spire. We'll all tip our 40's for ya.