Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Zapte the Knight of the Apocalypse" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69097
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Jun-08 07:40 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69097, "(DELETED) [None] Zapte the Knight of the Apocalypse"

Tue Jun 10 07:37:58 2008

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Zapte perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:62

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zapte (Guest)Tue 10-Jun-08 09:22 AM

#69098, "First AP, not a pleasant experience..."
In response to Reply #0

The only thing I got out of this was learning to regear even better with an arial... On that I really do kickass now.

I ate a bunch of really stupid deaths. Think I got 6 charges in total... And considering I had 6 con left that ain't much... Unfortunatly I got a few kills without my unholy weapon... Never had more than 2 charges on my weapon at the same time so really, I sucked bad.

Well, my first, but most defently not my last stab at an AP. But will have to play something I know better for a while again first. Like a warrior or a healer. heheh

(I'm Amberion, Deriveh, Ckol, Ckath, Khurga, Berak, Bjorn, Batu, Cedek and Maynak...)

Vahrgaz (Guest)Tue 10-Jun-08 10:12 AM

#69099, "Sad to see you go."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry about sac'ing your spear. However, duergar rager isn't going to be the nicest person in the world, particularly to a sworn enemy.

Good luck with your next, your first A-P is always the hardest and gets immensely easier with each try. Then you find wands, and you just take apart everyone.

Zapte (Guest)Tue 10-Jun-08 01:12 PM

#69103, "Ooh, but I knew all my wands... txt..."
In response to Reply #2

Ooh I know you couldn't let me keep that spear. I've played far to many ragers to not know it.

Though I did know the location of all my wands... BUT, I could only get the aura one pre-hero... And the barrier I doubt I could have gotten solo.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69097 Previous topic | Next topic