Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Zapte the Knight of the Apocalypse
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69097
69097, (DELETED) [None] Zapte the Knight of the Apocalypse
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 10 07:37:58 2008

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Zapte perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:62
69098, First AP, not a pleasant experience...
Posted by Zapte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The only thing I got out of this was learning to regear even better with an arial... On that I really do kickass now.

I ate a bunch of really stupid deaths. Think I got 6 charges in total... And considering I had 6 con left that ain't much... Unfortunatly I got a few kills without my unholy weapon... Never had more than 2 charges on my weapon at the same time so really, I sucked bad.

Well, my first, but most defently not my last stab at an AP. But will have to play something I know better for a while again first. Like a warrior or a healer. heheh

(I'm Amberion, Deriveh, Ckol, Ckath, Khurga, Berak, Bjorn, Batu, Cedek and Maynak...)
69099, Sad to see you go.
Posted by Vahrgaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry about sac'ing your spear. However, duergar rager isn't going to be the nicest person in the world, particularly to a sworn enemy.

Good luck with your next, your first A-P is always the hardest and gets immensely easier with each try. Then you find wands, and you just take apart everyone.
69103, Ooh, but I knew all my wands... txt...
Posted by Zapte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ooh I know you couldn't let me keep that spear. I've played far to many ragers to not know it.

Though I did know the location of all my wands... BUT, I could only get the aura one pre-hero... And the barrier I doubt I could have gotten solo.