Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Derv Jeddson the Battle-Scarred, Shado..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69036
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Jun-08 07:10 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69036, "(DELETED) [None] Derv Jeddson the Battle-Scarred, Shadow of the Phoenix"

Fri May 30 01:25:34 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Derv perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Derv (Guest)Tue 10-Jun-08 07:10 AM

#69077, "Sorry guys."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the rewards and the opportunity for what could've been a great character, but this game and I just don't mesh.

The sheer frustration around gear, preps, and ganks just pushes my buttons far too accurately. I'm not asking you to change it, I'm just saying that I have a nasty, nasty temper and this game can bring out of the very worst of it.

Thanks again for all your time and effort, I may try again, but with a less frustrating character, whatever that may be.

Mizfara (Guest)Sat 07-Jun-08 09:46 AM

#69079, "RE: Sorry guys."
In response to Reply #2

Sorry for kind of giving you the cold shoulder re: Fortress. Until you got that red aura taken care of, that had to be you priority. Or, at least, recognizing that you "had a problem".

Cyruil (Guest)Wed 11-Jun-08 08:47 PM

#69122, "RE: Sorry guys."
In response to Reply #2

From what I saw, I enjoyed Derv. Cyruil tried to (as he saw it) help Derv out and guide him a bit, I would have loved to see the outcome longterm. Regardless, good char and I hope to interact with you in some form in the future. Loved the imm comments regarding killing or hugging to, by the way.

Hope to see you back!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69036 Previous topic | Next topic