Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Derv Jeddson the Battle-Scarred, Shadow of the Phoenix
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69036
69036, (DELETED) [None] Derv Jeddson the Battle-Scarred, Shadow of the Phoenix
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 30 01:25:34 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Derv perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:93
69077, Sorry guys.
Posted by Derv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the rewards and the opportunity for what could've been a great character, but this game and I just don't mesh.

The sheer frustration around gear, preps, and ganks just pushes my buttons far too accurately. I'm not asking you to change it, I'm just saying that I have a nasty, nasty temper and this game can bring out of the very worst of it.

Thanks again for all your time and effort, I may try again, but with a less frustrating character, whatever that may be.
69079, RE: Sorry guys.
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry for kind of giving you the cold shoulder re: Fortress. Until you got that red aura taken care of, that had to be you priority. Or, at least, recognizing that you "had a problem".
69122, RE: Sorry guys.
Posted by Cyruil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I saw, I enjoyed Derv. Cyruil tried to (as he saw it) help Derv out and guide him a bit, I would have loved to see the outcome longterm. Regardless, good char and I hope to interact with you in some form in the future. Loved the imm comments regarding killing or hugging to, by the way.

Hope to see you back!